Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   🙂 WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR HAPPIER MOMENTS 🙃 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137683)

bobjob 30-11-2021 08:30 AM

mine?

One of my moment was when I found out that life goes on beyond and outside of the constraints of this physical dimension..... That there's no truth in the dismissive growl of "When yer dead yer dead!"

blessings :hug3:

RedEmbers 01-12-2021 03:52 AM

Possibly this moment right now.

I feel rather content and at peace.

BigJohn 01-12-2021 04:42 AM

I like right now also.

Besides, today will be tomorrow's yesterday.

ayar415 03-12-2021 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I had a long black haired cat that used to sleep on my back in bed. At that time in my life, I slept on my stomach and the cat slept on my back.

Other animals won't come near you if you are toxic.

I can't remember when, but one time, a litter of weeks old pups snuggled up to me while I was lying on the carpet in the living room. One laid its head on my neck to snooze. I could feel being powerfully sucked into slumber like a pup in that litter.

BigJohn 04-12-2021 03:25 AM

One experience, when it happened, scared the ****ens out of me and stayed with me for over 2 decades and then I realized it was one of the greatest, if not the greatest experiences of my life.

When I was about 8-10 years old, I dozed off under a tree on a warm, sunny day. I never did get into the sleep state: the bugs, etc. made sure of that. Finally, their continue 'bugging' of me, finally woke me up. I was startled and then became scared as I looked down and saw a big, black snake crawled up in my lap. I immediately jumped up and tried my best to 'fly' to the house. As a result of that experience, I would 'fly' during the night and I would generally end up under my bed and sometimes, in the closet.

As the decades went by, I came to realize one of my Totem Animals is a Snake. Since then, I have learned a lot from Snakes and have had a lot of interesting adventures with them.

Thinking about what I just wrote, I think I might have had more adventures with Snakes then with anybody else!

Native spirit 09-12-2021 10:50 AM

My happiest moments are The day I got Married then had my kids

when we went on holiday and saw how happy they all were.

Namaste

Happy Wanderer 25-12-2021 06:55 AM

Three types of happy moments for me - hugging my grandchildren, hugging my dog and hugging a tree! All these experiences fill me with love, joy and gratitude!

BigJohn 25-12-2021 07:05 AM

...... and you can't ask for more.

This time of year warms the hearts of many......

let there be peace.

Merry Christmas.

jaminhealth 01-01-2022 11:11 PM

In my 83 yrs to pick 2 times, one would be endless hours on our Sunny sandy beaches in my town and the other would be 9 yrs in a great learning sales job and that 9 yrs was lifechanging.

My marriage was not the greatest but I did get a daughter and two grandkids from it.

Talking and connecting with friends from my very early life has been great and I had a couple nice contacts today.

Spiritual_wave 03-01-2022 06:25 PM

That's a good one to raise spirits definitely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
We all have had some really happy moments.

Let's share those moments with each other
               and see if it lifts our spirits.

😅     😊    😂     😊     😄     🙃      😉

Let's see..
I was happy after the new year count down.
Previous to that I was happy in October when I came to know I cleared all my subjects and graduated.
I was happy in May for my birthday..
It does feel awkward to admit🤔 but I don't know why happiness takes so much gaps in time to come to me.
Taking time to remind those happy moments did brighten up my mood a little now. Thank you for the post.