Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I FINALLY Got It!!! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141178)

ScientificExplorer 16-08-2021 06:56 AM

I FINALLY Got It!!!

After so MANY trials/errors.

...Books
...Videos.
...Interviews
...Daily Practice
...Failure
...Asking

I FINALLY "cracked the code", to go into other realities (outside of my body) with a PREDICTABLE, RELIABLE, CONTROLABLE SYSTEM

Something that I can do day after day without any trouble to interfere with my physical life on earth here.

If you want to know more, and you need help. Send me a private message here.
This information can only be shared with people that will use it for good

Guillaume 16-08-2021 09:48 AM

I'm interested! Thanks!
You seem to be quite excited about it!!

lomax 17-08-2021 09:14 AM

Great news and congrats.Finding a reliable system is what everyone's after for.

ScientificExplorer 26-08-2021 12:20 PM

Let's check the results:

Only 3 private replies out of 200 visits to this post.

Only 1.5% are serious about this

Miss Hepburn 26-08-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Let's check the results:
Only 3 private replies out of 200 visits to this post.
Only 1.5% are serious about this

Uh-huh, is that a put down?
Sounds it.

astralsuzy 26-08-2021 11:21 PM

I am happy for you ScientificExplorer. You have a way that works for you. I am sure a lot of people are serious about ap. Why don't you say what it is so everyone can see without people having to send private emails to you.
I know what works for me. I just give up. I do not like it when that happens. I keep trying the next day but the same thing happens I give up. I have to find a way that I will not give up.

Ewwerrin 28-08-2021 05:16 AM

I don't even know what you mean. Your body is inside of your consciousness. And you are going into other realities at 1 second divided by plank time amount of times, per second.

ScientificExplorer 30-08-2021 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am happy for you ScientificExplorer. You have a way that works for you. I am sure a lot of people are serious about ap. Why don't you say what it is so everyone can see without people having to send private emails to you.
I know what works for me. I just give up. I do not like it when that happens. I keep trying the next day but the same thing happens I give up. I have to find a way that I will not give up.

Thank you.

You're on a pattern that doesn't work, you will need to break out of it, with a lot of effort.

Try getting a little angrier at yourself, see if that changes your pattern.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

Do something completely new!

ScientificExplorer 30-08-2021 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
you are going into other realities at 1 second divided by plank time amount of times, per second.

When did I say that?

Where did you get that conclusion?

astralsuzy 30-08-2021 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Thank you.

You're on a pattern that doesn't work, you will need to break out of it, with a lot of effort.

Try getting a little angrier at yourself, see if that changes your pattern.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

Do something completely new!

You are right ScientificExplorer. I am working on it. I am making more of an effort. I give up last night which I was disappointed with myself. The night before I made a big effort and I was extremely close but I did not succeed. I know what I should have done to make it work. This is when it is good to have experience so you know what to do.
I will try your idea to get a bit angry with myself when I feel like I will give up.
Thanks for your advice.