Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

RainJQ 10-04-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
Little can touch you if your immune sustem is strong enough.It can trash out low level entities,parasites,and even curses.But you'll have to treat it well.
Try a diet free of sugar,oil,salt,fats and processed foods,and you'll notice the difference after the fourth-fifth day.I know you'll ignore it,but at least i have to try.

Idk if I can do that just yet, but if I get out of this I may switch to a diet like that.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
Can someone understanding/willing to understand and with a way for me to pay them please do me a favour? I just need someone to call up the person who due to a very bad misunderstanding sent these spiritual attackers after me, but the only way to contact them I can see if via paid call to their tarot service.

I have stuff I want you to tell them. I think that if they are capable of helping, they would be willing to.

Is no one willing?

MysticalShaman 10-04-2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

I didn't blame the people who abused me. Forgiving them was the easy part. .

Maybe that’s part of the problem?

Not a therapist but I suggest you listen to the others and seek help. You initial post is a lot of work vomit - and by that I mean it’s literally like reading the ramblings of a distressed person. I mean that in the kindest but most literal way.

Maybe just maybe you forgave them too quickly and didn’t actually deal with the pain of the abuse? Maybe your still dealing with that trauma and your spiritual attackers are you own subconscious tearing apart because you haven’t actually addressed the abuse - you said forgiveness for them was easy, like you swept it under the rug and it wasn’t a big deal. But from the way you are typing and being and the things you were saying sounds like IT WAS a big deal,

I’m saying this from experience.
I was raped a second time by a total stranger.
I lost my virginity to rape 10 years earlier and finally thought I was over it when I was attacked again. This time by a stranger.

After than night I cried myself to sleep when I walked home from his on my own.
I woke up the next day and acted like it never happened.
And from that day for the next 8 months my life was HELL.

I started taking drugs, and getting myself lost in drugs. I was partying hard. Taking stupid risks. I ended up sleeping on beaches. No one recognized me. I went from pretty girl full of potential about to got to college to Street hag.

I sounded crazy and delusional to everyone who knew me.
I stopped caring about myself and I believed I was fine. That I was not the problem.

Then one fateful night on drugs, I had a really bad trip.

I felt super guilty and didn’t trust any of the people I was with. This trip caused me to value the people i do have in my life. And it scared the **** out of me and my family.

The next day I went cold turkey and booked in for a reiki treatment.

3 days after the reiki it all came flooding back.
The attack, the guy who did it, everything.

And I cried and cried and felt so much pain.
I had hated myself for so long for letting that happen to me again! I had wanted to block it out of my life.
But then I could start healing.
I went to therapy again

now I’m not in therapy but I am in a healthy relationship. I have overcome that pain. I’ve reclaimed the pretty girl I used to be and I have a bright future ahead of me.

Like I don’t know you, but reading that sounded a lot like me during that time in my life.

So I hope this helps...

RainJQ 10-04-2021 05:39 PM

Adding onto my previous posts for those who simply read the OP/general sit andmove on

I know it's supposedly true that your situation, your personal hell, stems from yourself/the heart. But that doesn't mean that your actions
are not still apart of everyone else's worlds.

Just because you *can* leave me alone rather than lend a helping hand when it's all I need, and that reality where you did so is one I created for myself, doesn't mean you should just do so and blame it on me. What type of logic is that?
Your actions are still your actions and you can still put a little bit of extra effort in without just going,
"oh well, if I don't, it's his fault and I can continue on fine".

lomax 10-04-2021 05:51 PM

Good post MysticalShaman.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 05:54 PM

I guess I've created a nightmare for myself where nobody is willing to help because I can't even articulate gracefully like I used to be able to and ig people just aren't willing to lend an arm anyway.

I've tried to explain, it's because of neural energy reduction.

The whole of my IQ and EQ is simply sapped and forcefully stolen by the hex.

I know for a fact that my spiritual attackers were sent by someone outside of me with negative intent, as I've said, my angels warned me about it before it happened (
"WARNING: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab" in a dream) and I felt them send it to me (they telepathically connected and directly connected a spirit to me).

I have a hidden split personality, that took all the emotional damage from my mother's abuse... ig they're involved too, it doesn't feel very fair but that's life. I wasn't even aware of them until recently.

MysticalShaman 10-04-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

I guess I've created a nightmare for myself where nobody is willing to help because I can't even articulate gracefully like I used to be able to and ig people just aren't willing to lend an arm anyway.

I've tried to explain, it's because of neural energy reduction.

The whole of my IQ and EQ is simply sapped and forcefully stolen by the hex.

I know for a fact that my spiritual attackers were sent by someone outside of me with negative intent, as I've said, my angels warned me about it before it happened (
"WARNING: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab" in a dream) and I felt them send it to me (they telepathically connected and directly connected a spirit to me).

I have a hidden split personality, that took all the emotional damage from my mother's abuse... ig they're involved too, it doesn't feel very fair but that's life. I wasn't even aware of them until recently.

I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.

Sorry, when I say you're not willing to help I mean nobody is willing to make the phone call or pray to an arch angel... hell I am a mess.

I've tried looking for witchcraft forums but can't find any.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalShaman

You seem to misunderstand, this isn't a simple guess or educated guess. This is a very powerful and noticeable hex. It's not like a curse on a business.

If it's so noticeable, why doesn't anyone notice?
It seems that close friends/family who come under the hex/interact with us are temporarily affected by it and then leave it. Otherwise, people do seem to notice my family/I am dumber but most are simply assumptive and ignorant/arrogant.

Ig the hex's sender just knows everyone will assume anyone fighting it is crazy as they mentally fall apart and become dumber, able to articulate but not deeply understand what they are talking about while still being aware of the *what*.

lomax 11-04-2021 05:24 AM

Check this thread as well.https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=133300
That's why i told you that the pattern it's almost the same and it happens to a lot of people.