Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

55Degrees 12-03-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Ohh okay great rule of your thread, so we cant repeat question, even if its positive encouragement ? I mean a general advise could change everyday right ?

For clarification.....
A question can be repeated after a 2 week period to allow some kind of change/shift in energy to actually happen.
The game requires an actual question so readers can get a feel of the different layers within a card that pertain to the theme of the question, allowing newer readers to learn the diversity of the cards.
There is Card of the Day and Divine Guidance threads for daily message readings.
If you're stuck on finding a question just Google 'tarot card daily draw', there's hundreds to choose from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Anyways, I think I don't have a question to ask anymore :) so if anyone wants to ask in my place, they can feel free to, Thanks :)

Ok, I asked-
What should angelic star focus on today?

3 of Coins
Get the first phase of a project completed, even if its just nailing down your plan.

Q. What is happening in my life that I am not aware of?

angelic star 12-03-2018 06:49 PM

sounds great Pisces moon, I will google one line readings from now onwards ^-^

sounds great, I don't have a project to complete as of yet, or to plan on as such. It's late here today so my first plan is to go to sleep :D

Reading for Pisces moon
Q. What is happening in my life that I am not aware of?

tealily 16-03-2018 12:19 AM

@Pisces Moon (RWS)
King of Wands rev - feels like someone or something has a lot of fire but currently sitting on their haunches, this feels like either will blow sometime in the future or needs some prodding to hit full force.

My Q:
What's something practical I can do TODAY to help get my life on track?

55Degrees 16-03-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
@Pisces Moon (RWS)
King of Wands rev - feels like someone or something has a lot of fire but currently sitting on their haunches, this feels like either will blow sometime in the future or needs some prodding to hit full force.

Haha, yeah, I've been informed another company is 'stalking' me. Hey! Name ya price, I'm open to negotiation :biggrin:

Reading for tealily
My Q:

*Raven's Prophecy Tarot
5 of Wands (ooh fighting talk).
If you've got to rock the boat to get back on track, then do it, don't just stand and take the flak, fight back.

Q. What shoulc I avoid today?

Clover 16-03-2018 01:35 AM

EDIT: Opps, Tealily got two readings, I am just testing my cards, warming up my fingers... you can forfeit me

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
@Pisces Moon (RWS)

My Q:

Empress; from Universal Golden. nurture, care for yourself. Meditate, hot bath, replenish, look inward inner care being the operative word. Take care/nurture you first

Question for Pisces Moon: Q. What should I avoid today?

tealily 19-03-2018 10:47 PM

@Pisces Moon
* Steampunk
Queen of Wands rev - this feels like a bit of inconfidence, a bit of strategic holding back - the impression here is that you need to avoid stepping into a fight OR it could mean you need to go the other way, totally gung-ho.

Next question for tealily
Why am I so behind on my admin at work?

55Degrees 19-03-2018 11:13 PM

Reading for tealily
Why am I so behind on my admin at work?

3 of Coins (Raven's Prophecy Tarot)
Because it's the least enjoyable part of your job, you know it forms part of your work, but secretly wish someone would do it for you.

Q. What lesson can I learn today?

tealily 20-03-2018 12:32 PM

@Pisces Moon
* Steampunk

7 of Swords - well, how much do you want to get away with secretly? :D (ie seems like you can really get your sneaky on today)

Next question for tealily
Q: What was my main lesson from today? (Tues 20th March)

55Degrees 22-03-2018 10:42 PM

@tealily
*Game of Thrones

5 of Coins - you may have felt at a disadvantage but you are resourceful enough to overcome it.

Next reading for Pisces.
Q. What should I be grateful for this week?

tealily 23-03-2018 12:14 AM

@Pisces
* Steampunk

Knight of Pentacles - steady but definite progress professionally.

Next reading for tealily
Q: "Purchasing a new iPhone at this time is a _____ decision?"
(use the card to fill in the blank)