Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   What is spirtuality? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140855)

Curt 04-07-2020 05:21 AM

Spirituality/What is spirituality?

Please feel free to post anything you would like to say about spirituality in this thread.

inavalan 04-07-2020 05:41 AM

It is a three times 4 letter word ...

HITESH SHAH 04-07-2020 03:43 PM

Spirit is the essence of life be it letter and spirit OR matter and spirit OR team spirit like
spirit of democracy , spirit of friendship/relationship , spirit of law , spirit of nations etc . It essentially visualizes what underlies the seemingly invisible (like God everywhere & various discoveries ) and creates something out of seemingly invisible (God in human forms & various inventions )

utopiandreamchild 10-07-2020 05:16 AM

We have 2 bodies. The physical body and the spiritual body. The physical is that which we can feel. That is the physical body. What we call the spirit is the aura and the chakra are the auric/spiritual centres. Amen

Lorelyen 13-07-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
We have 2 bodies. The physical body and the spiritual body. The physical is that which we can feel. That is the physical body. What we call the spirit is the aura and the chakra are the auric/spiritual centres. Amen

Interesting that you view them as separate.

AaronStar 13-07-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild

Oh, there are more than 2 bodies. I have read about them a lot but to be quite honest, I can't make the difference between many of them, as I can mainly see my body of flesh.
I know at least about 7 bodies. I don't know the terms in English, as I know them in Bulgarian but there are physical, sensual, emotional, intellectual, rational, mental, causal (a VERY important one, the causal), and then spiritual, angelic, archangel, cherubim and seraphim.

Please note that the notions are made for people that can imagine higher realms with knowledge about the angelic kingdom.
Maybe there are more accurate terms in English.

Yeah, a lot of bodies out there.

It's bedtime now so I'm not really up to describing all of them but if you are interested, I would do so later.

ImthatIm 13-07-2020 07:58 PM

Spirituality is a maze of Light and shadow.
In this physical world there are many shadows.
In the pure Spiritual Light there is a Divine Love and Living Light that
burns through shadow as if it were nothing.
Sometimes here on the Earth, we can carry around backpacks
of shadows from our history as if they are heavy and burdensome.
They are really nothing worthwhile so free yourself of the shadows
by shinning your precious Spiritual Light of Divine Love.:icon_sunny:

Native spirit 13-07-2020 09:20 PM

I would have to agree with imthatim

Namaste

Curt 15-07-2020 04:27 AM

Spirituality is like a natural resource.

ocean breeze 15-07-2020 05:13 AM

Its all or nothing.