Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Aromatherapy (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Anxiety ? Read this .. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132549)

Ravenwhispers 17-11-2019 07:48 AM

Anxiety ? Read this ..
 
Aromatherapy has helped me so very much . Much more than I would have thought . It helps me most with my anxiety. Aromatherapy is so powerful and so wonderful . I hope that anyone who sees this who has even a shred of doubt about its effects can feel the energy from my text enough to be inspired to give it a fair shot . My best advice is buy a diffuser and find a few essential oil blends that speak to you and let the beautiful notes free your stresses if even for a moment of your day .
Itís not a cure for anxiety but it 100% makes a daily difference. And that should count.
If anyone tries this I would love to hear from you and certainly would love to share some essential oil ideas ...
Love and light be with you my friends - Raven Royalty

hazada guess 17-11-2019 11:37 AM

As I Suffer from anxiety,I used to have an aromatherapy massage once a week.it was the only time I felt I could truly relax.Alas,my aromatherapist had to move away for work purposes.I've been a nervous wreck since.lol.

Ravenwhispers 18-11-2019 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
As I Suffer from anxiety,I used to have an aromatherapy massage once a week.it was the only time I felt I could truly relax.Alas,my aromatherapist had to move away for work purposes.I've been a nervous wreck since.lol.


Iím sorry to hear the change must certainly be hard . Iím not sure if you have tried using a diffuser ever or essential oil fabric sprays but they really make the world of a difference . So many beautiful eo blends to chose from itís nice to wake up and decide which one youíre feeling that day. I live in Canada and we have a store called saje which has all of this stuff in it. I totally recommend to help get you through .

hazada guess 18-11-2019 06:59 AM

A friend of mine puts essential oils in his bath to relax but as I only have a shower ,I can't do that.lol.

hazada guess 18-11-2019 09:10 AM

I'm sorry Ravenwhispers,Idon't think that I would be able to visit your shop as I live in the UK,lol,but it sounds nice.I have shops that I know close to me that sell all the paraphernalia so I'm good.(although if you sent me the airfare,I might consider it).

BigJohn 27-11-2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
A friend of mine puts essential oils in his bath to relax but as I only have a shower ,I can't do that.lol.

I snort the oil right out of the bottle.

BigJohn 27-11-2019 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Aromatherapy has helped me so very much . Much more than I would have thought . It helps me most with my anxiety. Aromatherapy is so powerful and so wonderful . I hope that anyone who sees this who has even a shred of doubt about its effects can feel the energy from my text enough to be inspired to give it a fair shot . My best advice is buy a diffuser and find a few essential oil blends that speak to you and let the beautiful notes free your stresses if even for a moment of your day .
Itís not a cure for anxiety but it 100% makes a daily difference. And that should count.
If anyone tries this I would love to hear from you and certainly would love to share some essential oil ideas ...
Love and light be with you my friends - Raven Royalty

NICE POST!

I use mostly Camphor and occasionally Eucalyptus. She clears my head and grounds me almost instantly.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums