Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Pheromones BlowUp! Attracting both Men & Women!! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139336)

Green.Heals 01-03-2021 10:26 PM

Pheromones BlowUp! Attracting both Men & Women!!

I know this is a chemical that can be produced, to attract others. It subconsciously attracts.

Calling all Fertility Gods.

I have attracted men before, but not to this magnitude. All ages. I felt like I was giving off something. I was being stared at, & not just like, a quick look, but they either stopped in their tracks, & turned to me, or came towards me.

Even women. They just couldn't stop looking, you know when you can see someone out the corner of your eye. I am a really shy person, so I am so glad we have to wear these masks, because I hide under mine, & with a ball cap. It's my own personal little cave.

It says the chemical only extends maybe 1-2 feet from a women, and only a few inches or less from a man. But people weren't only a few feet away from me. People were quite a bit further.

I must be giving off something else.

I was backing up & this women was entering her suv, and I stopped, & than she stopped what she was doing & let me go, and as I backed passed her, I looked right at her, & I said, "I'm so sorry" & she looked almost in a confused state of, "I'm annoyed but I'm not, & she just waved me by & kind of smiled but frowning. It was so weird. lol

Mused 01-03-2021 10:42 PM

Haha well enjoy the ride!!

Green.Heals 01-03-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mused
Haha well enjoy the ride!!

I will, lol. I was told that this is the month to get my funding for my project, & if THIS is the energy, DAYUMMM. I gotta get my research done. :D

Miss Hepburn 02-03-2021 03:23 AM

Oh, I know...I had a beautiful blonde girl old enough to be
my daughter walk right up to me at a bar interrupting my group with the opening line:
"Do you know how sexy you are?"
What is it?
LOL. I won't tell you the rest!

Mused 02-03-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I will, lol. I was told that this is the month to get my funding for my project, & if THIS is the energy, DAYUMMM. I gotta get my research done. :D

You really should harvest that energy ;)
I will send some good juju for your project too

Green.Heals 03-03-2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, I know...I had a beautiful blonde girl old enough to be
my daughter walk right up to me at a bar interrupting my group with the opening line:
"Do you know how sexy you are?"
What is it?
LOL. I won't tell you the rest!

It is an odd thing when people are attracted to us just like that, like this magnetic pull.

Green.Heals 03-03-2021 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mused
You really should harvest that energy ;)
I will send some good juju for your project too

Hmm a winky face. idk.

Thank You! I just need to get over this hump!

Green.Heals 11-11-2021 05:19 AM

Apparently this is the kundalini being activated, it is used to bring in the other soulmate..TF, divine counterpart.

Unseeking Seeker 11-11-2021 10:43 AM

In silence we may cognise an ineffable, enchanting fragrance, like a mist, in and around us …