Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I keep having astral sex but I don't know who with? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138857)

thisguyscott 25-01-2021 12:23 PM

I keep having astral sex but I don't know who with?

I had astral sex twice in the last day and I don't really know who with or if it's even a person. I was told by someone that we can get our higher self to differentiate who is who. But I asked the first time and it said it was my ex wife who changed into someone else half way through it. And the second time it was someone else. But I know it wasn't that person cause they were busy doing something else. I didn't ask the higher self who that was. But anyways. It seems to always want me focused on one person that I know is not the one doing it. But I don't know. The energy feels good but it is deceiving so that is not good. Maybe some day I will figure it out.

ThatMan 25-01-2021 01:00 PM

Do you happen to think a lot about this topic? This is how it actually works, your thoughts, so to say, draw this energy towards you and you get these experiences. Stop thinking about this topic and the experiences disappear completely, it may take some time, but it works.

one-light 25-01-2021 05:36 PM

So you definitely astral projected and not a dream? oh this stuff goes on in the Astral know - I was yanked out of my body one night by my Guides and shown things as part of 'my teaching' - a long way away it was, when i said to them 'going back to body now' billion mph backwards, then 'slam' back in body - that's as much as i'm saying on my experience...

thisguyscott 26-01-2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
am i the only one who experience during astral that I feel other energies, bodies, much? This without having to touch, emerge or have what is called astral sex?

in life it can be weird and emotionally painful at times when sensing other energies like that, can be a co worker on a different floor that I feel energy from is unhappy.

is it that the senses we have in real life gets stronger during the astral?

I am a little surprised that no body else mention the sensing the energies of others in the astral, their essence? Am I doing something wrong?

This is too how I have found people in the astral by calling out their name in my mind and sensing them and suddenly being with them (nothing sexual though would not want that either)

the way I see it if one senses the energy of some body in the astral one then feel who it is if now one - or two - decide to emerge like that before doing it (sexually)?

It is weird though cause what if it is the essence of a person and that person isn't consciously aware of it. Like it is happening on a subconscious level? I mean many people experience things like feeling a loved on is hurt or something and then it turns out to be true. I mean if they are not calling out to us consciously how do we know they are hurt. But I don't know what it is exactly happening to me.

thisguyscott 26-01-2021 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
So you definitely astral projected and not a dream? oh this stuff goes on in the Astral know - I was yanked out of my body one night by my Guides and shown things as part of 'my teaching' - a long way away it was, when i said to them 'going back to body now' billion mph backwards, then 'slam' back in body - that's as much as i'm saying on my experience...

The thing was I wasn't astral projecting at the time. I just feel a presence and then tune in with my astral sight. Then it usually escalates. lol

thisguyscott 26-01-2021 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Do you happen to think a lot about this topic? This is how it actually works, your thoughts, so to say, draw this energy towards you and you get these experiences. Stop thinking about this topic and the experiences disappear completely, it may take some time, but it works.

Yeah I realize that putting it out of your mind usually works. I used to get pinching feelings when I ignored other astral entities. Like they wanted my attention. So now I try to see what's around me when it happens. I generally don't try to astral project anyplace. It always seems like these entities come to me. So it is weird.

thisguyscott 26-01-2021 09:52 AM

Hmm. I just woke up from a dream and I was dreaming I was living a happy life with this person but nothing sexual was going on. It seemed like I had been with her for a long time but we were not having sex. We were together and in bed together and I think she was reading then she looked at me and finally gave me a kiss and I was so happy at that moment. But all around us was turmoil but there we seemed happy. I was not lucid in this dream.

Anyway what you said about people being connected too regardless - we are. Is there a purpose to those connections. Like I see synchronicities with certain people that are just crazy. Like we read the same books and watch the same shows. And it's not because I knew they were doing it until later. So I am not mimicking them and I don't even mention most of those things myself. Sometimes I wonder if it is some sort of societal programing but sometimes I think it's just a connection that is beyond my conscious minds comprehension. IDK.

ThatMan 26-01-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisguyscott
Yeah I realize that putting it out of your mind usually works. I used to get pinching feelings when I ignored other astral entities. Like they wanted my attention. So now I try to see what's around me when it happens. I generally don't try to astral project anyplace. It always seems like these entities come to me. So it is weird.

They feed with your energy... just say no, fight back, stop giving in to these things, what you see is just an illusion.. Free your mind from such thoughts otherwise you will not escape from them.

one-light 26-01-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Get your energy vibration high 'vibes' - so you connect to good spirit, you can get vibration info online - and keep in close contact with your own 'spiritual support' Angels'Guides'Higher Self as in conversation with them...

Ewwerrin 26-01-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

I had astral sex twice in the last day and I don't really know who with or if it's even a person. I was told by someone that we can get our higher self to differentiate who is who. But I asked the first time and it said it was my ex wife who changed into someone else half way through it. And the second time it was someone else. But I know it wasn't that person cause they were busy doing something else. I didn't ask the higher self who that was. But anyways. It seems to always want me focused on one person that I know is not the one doing it. But I don't know. The energy feels good but it is deceiving so that is not good. Maybe some day I will figure it out.

I don't think it's deceiving anymore than you having to yet decide who you want it to be. Or wanting more time to decide if you want them to be anyone at all in specific. Or just in general.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
am i the only one who experience during astral that I feel other energies, bodies, much? This without having to touch, emerge or have what is called astral sex?

in life it can be weird and emotionally painful at times when sensing other energies like that, can be a co worker on a different floor that I feel energy from is unhappy.

is it that the senses we have in real life gets stronger during the astral?

I am a little surprised that no body else mention the sensing the energies of others in the astral, their essence? Am I doing something wrong?

This is too how I have found people in the astral by calling out their name in my mind and sensing them and suddenly being with them (nothing sexual though would not want that either)

the way I see it if one senses the energy of some body in the astral one then feel who it is if now one - or two - decide to emerge like that before doing it (sexually)?

Empathy.
But that doesn't mean you have to feel their energy or make it any of your business. That is completely a choice, that you can and have to make. If you feel you have the desire to help them improve their mood, that might be a good enjoyable opportunity for that, otherwise you can simply place your attention/awareness on yourself or whatever you are focused upon, to set your intention, to focus in your own being and stabilize your own mood, especially if the mood of other people affect you negatively, then it is best to learn to focus around it and know that you can focus on their mood, but that you don't have to and thus it doesn't have to affect you in anyway whatsoever, not even to the slightest, if you can simply choose where you want to place your attention, your awareness, hold your mind, and be aware of your own mood, if you simply stabilize your own focused mood of your own preference, that is most valuable also to others, to hold your own light, so to speak, that then they can choose to match that, by the value of your physical presence and leading example. In that case, you don't even have to help their conscious mind, just your presence alone is enough, if you indeed do feel good, yourself. Then you can continue to feel good and that is the benefit that radiates to any and all, through the natural path of least resistance. Always.