Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Divine Spark (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139346)

ray=out 03-03-2021 05:31 AM

Divine Spark

So in theosophy they teach us that their is a divine spark within all of us(gods light), and it is our job to awaken it. the question i have is where is this divine spark located??? Is it inside your head??? your heart??? thanks a bunch!:biggrin:

Unseeking Seeker 03-03-2021 08:25 AM

From the Christ perspective, love alone is real, so the spark lies within the love continuum. Yet what is love, in as an outpouring, a melding of head with heart?

From the Tantra perspective the one becomes two (polarities), to again reunite as one with rise of energy from root to crown, followed by descent into the heart centre, resulting in an explosion of bliss.

From the Buddhist perspective, the letting go of, to get to, in a journey without movement, present in the void of emptiness or no-thingness, the that that is, fills us in fullness.

From the devotional perspective, the limited mind body entity is surrendered to the divine sublime, recognising that on a moment to moment basis, we are being breathed by God Himself, thus we simply allow Him to vivify our being in a manner and at a time He ordains.

From a child’s perspective, life is a flow of celebration, receptive to surprise and delight, in an aspect of wonderment.

All paths lead to the singular truth, as oscillations slow down and we be true and in inner alignment.

bobjob 03-03-2021 08:52 AM

The Spiritualism forum

This is the Spiritualism forum housed in the umbrella category of 'religions and faiths'. (edited) Oh no it isn't! Why didn't someone point this out before I did?

hazada guess 03-03-2021 01:40 PM

My understanding. The Christ spark.(If it's the same as the divine spark, that is).

THE CHRIST SPARK explained by Hans Wilhelm

bobjob 03-03-2021 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
My understanding. The Christ spark.(If it's the same as the divine spark, that is).

THE CHRIST SPARK explained by Hans Wilhelm

I've never heard of a 'Christ spark' but the 'divine spark' I would mean is a spark of the creator/source.

Edited by author - I was wrong earlier!

hazada guess 03-03-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
I've never heard of a 'Christ spark' but the 'divine spark' I would mean is a spark of the creator/source. Remember please, though, that this is the Spiritualism forum and not somewhere for a general debate about something not part of Spiritualist philosophy or the religion of Spiritualism.

This is where I beg to differ,I think it is, especially as I got the information off a web page talking about all things spiritual.We have had differences in the past and I would rather not go down that route again!

ray=out 03-03-2021 07:42 PM

Thanks for the information guys! Keep 'em coming :)

inavalan 03-03-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
So in theosophy they teach us that their is a divine spark within all of us(gods light), and it is our job to awaken it. the question i have is where is this divine spark located??? Is it inside your head??? your heart??? thanks a bunch!:biggrin:

You're looking at it the wrong way ... You are a focus of attention of that "spark" (a.k.a. point of awareness); one of the foci. It is "awaken" alright, it is just that it is immature, and for that reason dysfunctional.

bobjob 03-03-2021 08:11 PM

oops

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
This is where I beg to differ,I think it is, especially as I got the information off a web page talking about all things spiritual.We have had differences in the past and I would rather not go down that route again!

Inattention - watching TV while writing - left me thinking I was writing in the Spiritualism forum. Plainly I wasn't! apologies for what I wrote earlier and what I've since corrected.

inavalan 03-03-2021 08:15 PM

This is a link to the "spirtualism" forum:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/f...splay.php?f=63
This thread was moved.