Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Seeing a black cat (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144358)

Bambo 16-07-2022 01:51 AM

I dont know if this is really the right base to put my thread on,maybe NS or Miss H can move it if it isnt?

Anyway I was coming home with a friend earlier and as we passed this house I go by alot I saw a black kitty cat laying in the driveway..... (MEOW!!)

I do hope it means good luck but I have had other thinga happen this year that it said were GOOD LUCK and nothing happend....

I saw toads,I saw deer another time..........

Anyone know?? - I looked this up but nothing about JUST SEEING A BLACK CAT WHILE DRIVING.... (Well in a car... My friend was driving)

Traveler 16-07-2022 02:12 AM

Having owned black cats in the past and one of my cats now is black, I don't consider them bad omens. I also don't consider Friday 13th bad luck either. And anytime I see a cat, I consider it lucky because I am quite fond of cats.

asearcher 16-07-2022 06:27 AM

I think cats has an ability to notice things as well as maybe other animals, dogs for instance and even birds. I think they have been given an unfair wrap but so have innocent women back in the day when they burned what they called "witches", often a black cat drawn on there as well.

When our home was at it's most "ghostly" state cats were around, so close by and so were birds, birds were crashing into (this is so horrible) the building itself. We had tried to pull over any curtains thinking at first they were crashing into the windows not understanding they were windows. I can't say if the cats were there because of the birds? But they were around then too besides the birds. I was years later watching the conjuring movie where birds start to act confused and crash right into things (of course it had to get so dramatic that a single bird was actually able to crash an entire window...,).

I love cats too. Love both dogs and cats. And other animals. They move by a higher vibration I think, they are no bad omens but I do think they can hear, see, tell things us humans can't always.

Bambo 16-07-2022 07:27 PM

I think kitty cats are probably the most goregous creature God Created..

Meow Meow :smile:

Sir Neil 10-08-2022 12:48 PM

British believe it means bad luck, French believe it means good luck. The bottom line is that it means whatever you want it to mean. Believe that a black cat portends good luck, and you will get good luck. Believe that it means bad, and things will go against you. That’s the power of suggestion, and the Universe will manifest that belief as your reality.

Bambo 11-08-2022 04:20 AM

Good point!

DesertRose 11-08-2022 02:23 PM

I love meeting cats on my path, no matter what colour they are.. :tongue:
Don't worry, it's just a cat with black fur.. :)

Native spirit 12-08-2022 08:51 PM

Black cats are by no way a bad omen.
I lost my Black cat a few months ago he was so loving,spoilt rotten and if any of my kids or myself were having a bad day he would snuggle up to you.
I have had animals all my life,

If i want a fix of seeing animals i go and see the horses.they come running up to you. nudging my hand to see what i have got for them.

Namaste

Bambo 14-08-2022 03:39 AM

Thats good to know NS!!

Im sorry ya lost your kitty :frown:

Fizwold 27-08-2023 01:53 AM

I see cats that would be thought of as an hallucination buuuuut my cats interact with them, play with them and then chase them....through doors and walls......leaving my cats confused lol. Normally multicolored cat, long hair.

I do not look at them as bad omens......been told something rather positive about them but that is not for here.