Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   how to win the lottery with LOA (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88434)

adamm[] 16-07-2015 07:25 PM

how to win the lottery with LOA

yea, so how do i do this. I do believe anything is possible with LOA and i mean anything, like i could attract aliens to fix all our pollution problems and give as technology that earth friendly and efficient.

So how do i go about attracting some $$, and by some i mean millions. I just want to win a couple hundred million $$ and float through life.

Adrienne 16-07-2015 07:47 PM

If this were actually possible, everyone would be doing it :D I believe there is something in the fine print that says " LOA will not work with lottery games "

adamm[] 16-07-2015 07:55 PM

nope, its possible, gotta do it.

Thoughtism 17-07-2015 03:46 AM

Hi Adamm,

You would Actualize winning the lottery the same way you would Actualize anything else. The two problems people face are:

1) Doubt - The minuscule odds have been drilled into everyone's head, so there is a lot of doubt behind actually winning

2) People have a hard time Actualizing such a leap. It is hard to actually feel like you have a couple of hundred million dollars when you are used to having much less.

These to things hammer the Actualization.

Try the lottery. You may not be hindered by the points above. If you have some trouble then maybe you should try doubling your income, and then take it up another factor of ten from there.

We're here to help,

thoughtism.me

SaraTherase 17-07-2015 04:31 AM

I think we are conditioned to just not believe certain things and our intellect often prevails. Oh how much better and easier my life would be if I could get the LOA to work for me, like everyone I would really appreciate winning the lotto gee I would really appreciate winning fifty bucks lol, but no matter how hard I try, how many abundance books I read or how many times I watch the secret, I block myself like many others do from receiving by, one - I don't deserve it or someone deserves it more or two - Its just not possible or the odds are too slim. Most people I know of that have won nice sums of money from the lotto have said they got lucky and were not expecting it at all

Eyeland 17-07-2015 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamm[]
nope, its possible, gotta do it.

I agree, but lately i've settled for much less than 200 mil. I believe my life would be hell with that kind of money, always afraid of getting robbed or abducted and always in a stress how to invest them etc etc. And in the end i'd only end up a greedy pig, wanting more and more, i talk about only myself now...and i know myself lol.
So maybe LoA does work, but the Universe still has the last word...maybe it'll give us what we need and not what we want all the time, much like a parent denying their kids more candy as they'd grow up spoiled...and having rotten teeth !

Lorelyen 17-07-2015 09:07 AM

It would probably be easier to do astral time travel to watch what the winning numbers are going to be. Just watch that wheel.....

:smile:

Miss Hepburn 17-07-2015 11:44 AM

Believe!

:glasses9:

Sojourner2013 17-07-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamm[]
yea, so how do i do this. I do believe anything is possible with LOA and i mean anything, like i could attract aliens to fix all our pollution problems and give as technology that earth friendly and efficient.

So how do i go about attracting some $$, and by some i mean millions. I just want to win a couple hundred million $$ and float through life.

Hi Adamm. Love your motivated energy! I'm gonna give you a little plan of attack in changing your vibration for such a task. If you watch Cesar Millan's dog-training show, he employs the LOA to "train" the dog owners to change their vibrations. He doesn't call it LOA, he calls it "calm-assertive" energy. If you don't watch his show, The Dog Whisperer, watch a few seasons on Netflix and you'll see his lesson on LOA in action. He basically shows owner how to change their vibrations to become the leaders that their misguided dogs need them to be. IT'S THE SAME THING. LOA requires you to change your vibration to act as a millionaire rather than a leader of dogs. Hope this helps! P.S. Don't forget to share the wealth!

drewfairy 20-07-2015 11:22 AM

I believe with every fiber in my body that one day i will win the lottery. A lot of people think i'm crazy and i'm not talking mega millions or anything because here in the UK the jackpot gets no where near the amounts in the US. I meditate and visualise winning the lottery. I act like ive got the money already looking online for houses ect. Make a list of who to help and charities ect. One thing you have to be careful about is the LOA needs you to be positive all the time, even when you don't win. It could take months or years. Good luck though :)