Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125779)

guthrio 10-11-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's been said that if you don't know where you come from you don't know where you're going. I have my mother's Spirituality and my father's outlook on Life. He was a no-nonsense farm boy, he was - as they say in Doric - hallyracket, which doesn't translate too well but it roughly means gung ho. I guess I have a hallyracket Spirituality and as I've never been accused of being wise, your repast would be an excellent metaphor for... the flock of starlings/beliefs in my head.

If you relish the screwed up then it means you have come into harmonic alignment with it and acknowledged its existence instead of spending energy trying to banish it. And isn't that an act of Divine Will if you are indeed Spirit?

Greenslade, indeed, I have embraced said relish with gusto. And cherish its meaning by the first Doric word I have ever heard. Thanks for sharing your own enthusiastic embrace of spirituality as a Kindred Spirit. Whether I'm coming or going I'm glad I'm here amongst such friends.....:hug3:

Ziusudra 10-11-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
For Ziusudra

We can live our life without education and without spirituality or in other words we can waste our life like a village bum. Those who are classy they would not like to see such a person next to them reaching to the spiritual world automatically, as per your theory. I think all bonafide religions specify certain spiritual practices and code of life for attaining the goal.

Knowing that we are spiritual being is all that is needed.

Reaching into the spiritual world by spending excess amount of time practicing all kinds of 'methods', instead of doing anything productive in this physical world - is a total waste of time and more importantly, absolute waste of your precious incarnation.

It is same as, one does not need to know how inside mother's womb feels like, in order to be a human being.
Once one learns that he/she is from a mother's womb, one needs to grow up and learn how to be a human being. - not regressing to be a fetus in a womb.

The good spiritual human beings who contributed to humanity did not just sit around in their temple/cave/hole in a tree and trying to REACH into their spiritual world.

They were busy with actually DOING and BEING productive to make a difference in human lives all day long (Jesus, Buddha, mother Teresa, missionaries, many historical figures, teachers, writers, etc etc). - Once they realize spirituality.

Too many people submerge themselves into spirituality/its pursue in order to escape the reality of their physical world. - instead of living and thriving in their body and mind in this physical world.

To all here, go out there and do something.
Knowing spirituality means nothing if you do not do something with it, just like any education.

Ziusudra 10-11-2018 05:32 PM

........dup

OPVerma 10-11-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
God made man, man made religion and all of its rules, regulations......

“The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”
Haile Selassie I

You'd be surprised how much Christ Consciousness "village bums" can have, and how much our words reflect our consciousness.

CHRIST consciousness is at par with Rama consciousness.

For centuries Christians ( it applies to Hindus too ) venerated Christ but they could not place him in their consciousness. Christ teachings are universal. All who follow qualify for entering into the spiritual world. Nevertheless, one would need the knowledge of the route and visa to reach there.

Altair 10-11-2018 07:32 PM

Don't worry.. eventually every soul returns to 'paradise' and it's equally likely every soul will eventually 'fall from grace' again after trillions of years of 'liberation'.. There's likely infinite big bangs and infinite self-realization and falls from grace happening.. over and over and over again.. over the course of trillions of years. If you're on a ''cycle'' you can't claim you can get out of that cycle and not have a cause to be there to begin with. A frightening thought in a sense.. but nobody can convince me there's an 'end'. There's just the cycle ad infinitum. :smile:

Greenslade 11-11-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You 2 are pretty cute. :wink:

And you're obviously on the same level to resonate with that.

Greenslade 11-11-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Greenslade, indeed, I have embraced said relish with gusto. And cherish its meaning by the first Doric word I have ever heard. Thanks for sharing your own enthusiastic embrace of spirituality as a Kindred Spirit. Whether I'm coming or going I'm glad I'm here amongst such friends.....:hug3:

'Kindred Spirit'. I haven't seen that phrase in what feels like so many Lifetimes ago, Guthrio. I can't help wonder if you've been to the caves and spoken to the beings there but I feel the 'fingerprints' of their energies in you just the same. It had to happen I guess, it was pretty much inevitable.

"You have always been here."
Kosh.

Greenslade 11-11-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
CHRIST consciousness is at par with Rama consciousness.

For centuries Christians ( it applies to Hindus too ) venerated Christ but they could not place him in their consciousness. Christ teachings are universal. All who follow qualify for entering into the spiritual world. Nevertheless, one would need the knowledge of the route and visa to reach there.

The concept of Christ Consciousness was taken from the ancient Egyptian Gnostics, and Jesus wasn't Christ he had Christed Consciousness. Very different, and this is why the Christ teachings are Universal. Ramas Conscious would - I suspect because I don't know anything about it being honest - would be on the same level.

But who sets those qualifications? God made man, man made religion so any religious teachings came from man. What you're talking about comes from ego, not from Christ/Rama consciousness. With respect, if you understood Christ Consciousness you'd know that.

Miss Hepburn 11-11-2018 04:09 PM

Christ Consc....same to me as Krishna or Cosmic Consciousness.
Super Consciousness, also! :smile:

running 11-11-2018 04:28 PM

bliss being the movement experinced in the body. silence being the emptyness in the mind. its all the same. krishna, jesus, or whatever consciousness.

the experince predates anybody and everybody we have heard of. written language didn't create the experince. it just made it easier to communicate.

nor has any religion create the experience. only and has ever been ideas from somebody that such things help bring one into that space. if it worked then people belonging to such ideas would often come upon the experince. few and far between irrespective of religion.

proven winners by the numhers. meditation. pranayama. yoga. shaktipat. trance. and a few others. notice how non of which is based upon creating particular programs in the mind.