Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125779)

OPVerma 11-11-2018 05:06 PM

Christ/ Rama / Krishna Counsciousness

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
The concept of Christ Consciousness was taken from the ancient Egyptian Gnostics, and Jesus wasn't Christ he had Christed Consciousness. Very different, and this is why the Christ teachings are Universal. Ramas Conscious would - I suspect because I don't know anything about it being honest - would be on the same level.

But who sets those qualifications? God made man, man made religion so any religious teachings came from man. What you're talking about comes from ego, not from Christ/Rama consciousness. With respect, if you understood Christ Consciousness you'd know that.

Consciousness means absorbing the virtues of Christ/ Rama / Krishna in our lives and obeying them. Christ gave the message of love, mercy... Rama truthfulness... Krishna love, duty, devotion... All these are components of 26 virtues that are required for entering into the spiritual world.

These qualifications/ requirements are set by Nature and not by me. Murder, rape, actions causing suffering to other, lead to hellish worlds and not to the spiritual.

Unfortunately, Christians do not like to read Bhagavad Gita otherwise they can see all these subject matter are instructed by God Krishna in several chapters. You have missed to notice the verse no. of BG, I have mentioned in the thread.

winter light 11-11-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Christ Consc....same to me as Krishna or Cosmic Consciousness.
Super Consciousness, also! :smile:

Yea that made me think of "Let The Sunshine In" by The Fifth Dimension
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE

Groove on that everybody... "You got to feel it!"

OPVerma 11-11-2018 05:33 PM

Christ/ Rama / Krishna Counsciousness

Quote:

The concept of Christ Consciousness was taken from the ancient Egyptian Gnostics, and Jesus wasn't Christ he had Christed Consciousness. Very different, and this is why the Christ teachings are Universal. Ramas Conscious would - I suspect because I don't know anything about it being honest - would be on the same level.

But who sets those qualifications? God made man, man made religion so any religious teachings came from man. What you're talking about comes from ego, not from Christ/Rama consciousness. With respect, if you understood Christ Consciousness you'd know that.

Consciousness means absorbing the virtues of Christ/ Rama / Krishna in our lives and obeying them. Christ gave the message of love, mercy... Rama truthfulness... Krishna love, duty, devotion... All these are components of 26 virtues that are required for entering into the spiritual world.

These qualifications/ requirements are set by Nature and not by me. Murder, rape, actions causing suffering to other, lead to hellish worlds and not to the spiritual.

Unfortunately, Christians do not like to read Bhagavad Gita otherwise they can see all these subject matter are instructed by God Krishna in several chapters. You have missed to notice the verse no. of BG, I have mentioned in the thread.

running 11-11-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma

spoken like a true sponsor of slavery. with no actual experience or knowledge of what christ consciousness is.

everybody or most people wish and or try to live by the golden rule. there are plenty of reasons already to do such. using the idea of god in the way you are to put a fear in somebody to do as you will them to is a form of slavery. thus far you have mentioned nothing that would lead me to believe of having any such experience.

lomax 11-11-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Good point greenslade.It matches with what i've read about christ.i believe jesus and christ were not the same person.Also christ's teachings are all faulse.
Priests of that time ensured (once again) to hide the real teachings,in order to keep the power for themselves.
Everything we know is writen by humans,and we all know what a human being can do in order to gain power and authority over others.

Altair 11-11-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
Good point greenslade.It matches with what i've read about christ.i believe jesus and christ were not the same person.Also christ's teachings are all faulse.
Priests of that time ensured (once again) to hide the real teachings,in order to keep the power for themselves.
Everything we know is writen by humans,and we all know what a human being can do in order to gain power and authority over others.

It's not all deliberate or necessarily malevolent. People were writing down what they thought Jesus said and did. The Gospels were written decades after Jesus lived and they were written down by people who weren't even there, and even if they were, what do you think would happen..? They would write down their interpretation of the events..

lomax 11-11-2018 06:46 PM

I'm not bite that bait about women being unclean and inferior from man.
All these stupid beliefs shoul be alarm us all.

This is not christ's teachings.It's purely church's manipulation.They should pay for what they did to humanity.

lomax 11-11-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
It's not all deliberate or necessarily malevolent. People were writing down what they thought Jesus said and did. The Gospels were written decades after Jesus lived and they were written down by people who weren't even there, and even if they were, what do you think would happen..? They would write down their interpretation of the events..

Yes.
Also don't forget that people in christ's time might not be able to write.
As you said everything was written,a long after the real events took place.

lomax 11-11-2018 07:01 PM

And the fall of adam and eve because they had sex?
Sorry but it seems to childish for me to accept it.

Pope gregory made sure that the library of palatine destroyed completely.They burned all the original manuscripts.

Also there was a convention at Constantinople in the Year 60.
They decided what to expose and what not.

Seems like we're fooled big time.

Greenslade 13-11-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma

Where is the Love and mercy for the village bums, when you would exclude them?