Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   •2020•Ascension (12/21/20) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138243)

LibraTaurusEnergy23 11-12-2020 03:47 AM

•2020•Ascension (12/21/20)

I would love to hear everyone’s thought on this day.

5D here we come!!

Hope all is well

Love and light ✨❤️

lomax 12-12-2020 08:23 AM

I did a quick search.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_conjunction

I don't know what to expect,but we'll be all here to discuss and share.(I hope for a positive turn of things).

Greenslade 12-12-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I would love to hear everyone’s thought on this day.

5D here we come!!

Hope all is well

Love and light ✨❤️

The brain already has structures up to 7D - https://projectyourself.com/blogs/ne...pTT-zFY0Hv9t1k

Amilius777 21-12-2020 03:53 PM

Its a natural occurrence of the Universe
But its right on time with our collective consciousness finally rising this year to new heights. We probably won't see something like this again for a while but coronavirus is still with us. All these "dark" moments of 2020 are really lessons for us to evolve into our truest highest Self we were before the world was made. But it's also a testing period for many who are having their comeuppings and karmic retribution because they need to learn even if it's that hard full of suffering the lesson at hand. All things being resolved and absorbed and evolved towards something Greater. It's all good. The end result of this year and more to come will be a new beginning.

Our collective consciousness on Earth as humans is becoming more and more aligned with the Interconnected- Universal God Consciousness of all Life.

The Holy Spirit is truly at work uniting humanity as One more than ever.

The Great Conjunction is just more of a sign than any other this year that it's happening :-)

lomax 21-12-2020 04:51 PM

I didn't felt anything guys.And i think i'm sensitive to planetary influences.
Anyone else?

paragon 21-12-2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
I didn't felt anything guys.And i think i'm sensitive to planetary influences.
Anyone else?

Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically. The awakening will be a slow evolutionary process over millennia, not something that a magical planet-being is going to suddenly poof into being with a wave of its wand. But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

...And yet for the past week I've noticed a strange energy around me, as though someone has turned a TV on in the room with the sound down. It is quite unmistakable and it follows me around everywhere, so it's not just something in my house. It has not changed in intensity as we approached the date of the conjunction, however.

Probably a coincidence, but strange timing.

lomax 22-12-2020 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragon
Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically. The awakening will be a slow evolutionary process over millennia, not something that a magical planet-being is going to suddenly poof into being with a wave of its wand. But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

...And yet for the past week I've noticed a strange energy around me, as though someone has turned a TV on in the room with the sound down. It is quite unmistakable and it follows me around everywhere, so it's not just something in my house. It has not changed in intensity as we approached the date of the conjunction, however.

Probably a coincidence, but strange timing.

It makes sense.

Altair 22-12-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragon
Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically.

But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

Indeed, every generation is concerned with this stuff. They all wanna believe that THEY in particular are a chosen people, living in very *special times*. Just them and the like minded ones, not the ''ignorant masses'' of course... only the true believers!! Trolololololol... it just never stops. Every generation you get people doing it all over again..

Ha. They never learn.

And there are always tricksters that make big money out of it. Christians, New Agers, Hare Krishnas, ufologists, conspiracy theorists, guru's..

lomax 25-12-2020 04:04 AM

The last two days i started to wake up (again) at 3:00-4:00 am.
One dream after another,migraines,and some interesting visions and meetings with characters that i've seen in vision in the past.

Anyone else?

lomax 25-12-2020 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
Indeed, every generation is concerned with this stuff. They all wanna believe that THEY in particular are a chosen people, living in very *special times*. Just them and the like minded ones, not the ''ignorant masses'' of course... only the true believers!! Trolololololol... it just never stops. Every generation you get people doing it all over again..

Ha. They never learn.

And there are always tricksters that make big money out of it. Christians, New Agers, Hare Krishnas, ufologists, conspiracy theorists, guru's..

Unfortunately i'll have to agree.