Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   German Shepherds (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102091)

Light the Human 08-06-2016 01:15 AM

German Shepherds

I've never owned a German Shepherd but they seem like such great dogs, my dachshund would be so jealous! :D

knightofalbion 08-06-2016 08:42 AM

My favourite breed of dog!

(I haven't got one though ...)

Miss Hepburn 12-06-2016 05:11 AM

I have my first German Shepherd.
Buy a good vacuum cleaner....and an undercoat brush.

Clover 12-06-2016 10:07 PM

".. but you have to take me home, I am cute"!

Clover 14-06-2016 05:53 PM

I'll have to use *totes adawbs* somday, somnia LOL..

Ok, last one..

All together now, *awwww*

Sarian 17-06-2016 07:25 PM

I have a Shepherd/Husky mix. I love that dog! I was looking for a shepherd as I've always wanted one and love big dogs...but then I met this big boy and he had to come home with me. I wish I could post pictures of him from my computer but guess you can't do that anymore here. We were deciding what to call him and my daughter just loves country music. I said we'll have to name him after her favorite country singer...so Luke it is! His vet said "Oh, Luke's a FINE biblical name!" I said no, he's named after Luke Bryan. LOL!

Clover 18-06-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarian
I have a Shepherd/Husky mix. I love that dog! I was looking for a shepherd as I've always wanted one and love big dogs...but then I met this big boy and he had to come home with me. I wish I could post pictures of him from my computer but guess you can't do that anymore here. We were deciding what to call him and my daughter just loves country music. I said we'll have to name him after her favorite country singer...so Luke it is! His vet said "Oh, Luke's a FINE biblical name!" I said no, he's named after Luke Bryan. LOL!

Ah, you can post pics. Using IMGR is the easiest, you can do this! hehe. My granddad also had a Shep/husky mix, very lovey. A family member of mine just got a German Shep from a shelter. They think it's mixed with a coyote LOL. Didn't think that was possible? :dontknow: It's about 6 months old, they named it after my daughter :rolleyes: They live out of state so I guess it has meaning to them...

I only ever owned one dog my whole life and it was a German Shep puppy. I wasn't raised with pets in the home, but my parents let me adopt one only for the summer (mean!).I got it about 8-10 weeks old ( still whimpered). That was 20 plus years ago I haven't replaced a dog since. My daughter has been asking for a dog though, I can't until we move; thinking a border Colie

I found a border colie and Shep mix.. Not going for it,but thought it was interesting how dogs mix with every breed lol

:biggrin:

Tobi 19-06-2016 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Ah, you can post pics. Using IMGR is the easiest, you can do this! hehe. My granddad also had a Shep/husky mix, very lovey. A family member of mine just got a German Shep from a shelter. They think it's mixed with a coyote LOL. Didn't think that was possible? :dontknow: It's about 6 months old, they named it after my daughter :rolleyes: They live out of state so I guess it has meaning to them...

I only ever owned one dog my whole life and it was a German Shep puppy. I wasn't raised with pets in the home, but my parents let me adopt one only for the summer (mean!).I got it about 8-10 weeks old ( still whimpered). That was 20 plus years ago I haven't replaced a dog since. My daughter has been asking for a dog though, I can't until we move; thinking a border Colie

I found a border colie and Shep mix.. Not going for it,but thought it was interesting how dogs mix with every breed lol

Beautiful dog!
I love the Shepherd mixes....something about them.
First dog I ever knew was a Shepherd. A police dog, my uncle's. She was the sweetest. I remember age 3(?) must have been 3...putting my hand inside her mouth just to feel her tongue and her teeth. She didn't mind one bit. We sat on the sofa together watching "The Snow Queen" on TV. I remember that afternoon clearly.

Sarian 23-06-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover

how do you do this? LOL

Miss Hepburn 23-06-2016 01:34 PM

I have never had a dog that loves cats so much....they can come right
up to her face with their noses while she's eating!!
Walk through her legs while she's eating...eat out of her bowl in
the morning and she doesn't care!
I don't get it.
Then, they come up to her head and start batting it, a left and a right.
as they are on their hind legs trying to reach it...she doesn't care!

I don't get it. :tongue: