Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Not Gone Just Sick (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144543)

Lynn 05-08-2022 07:11 PM

Not Gone Just Sick

Hello Members

I am not gone just very sick.

Seems that our basemen bathroom has been leaking for a time and that created a HUGE Black Mold issue. Black Mold almost has no smell at times and when the toilet finally clogged up good the issues were found.

For months now I have been exhausted and then I had major breathing issues. WHAM there you go issues found. Full on gut job happening in the bathroom all the mold is now removed and treated.

I have new puffers and I hope to go to work Saturday!

I tested and tested again and again for Covid 19 negative over and over again! I have been looking in on site taking care of issues that need done.

I have been sick for months now....and now the issue is being fixed!

I will trying to reply to messages soon. Sleeping on the sofa is not how things get done !

Lynn
SF Admin

Miss Hepburn 05-08-2022 07:30 PM

SO sorry!!

Native spirit 05-08-2022 07:47 PM

Get well and on your feet again,

Namaste

Izz 05-08-2022 08:18 PM

Get well soon Lynn :hug2:

asearcher 05-08-2022 08:28 PM

God, that's just awful, great the real cause was finally discovered though, hope you feel better soon, don't pressure yourself too hard now

Bambo 06-08-2022 01:19 AM

I am so sorry Lynn...... We certainly dont want anything to happen with you!

I will say a prayer .... Please keep up updated

spiritoceanrainfall 06-08-2022 07:46 AM

Ive only just arrived, so im still learning how things work here. so i wont presume to know anyone. But i can still offer my best wishes, and hope that you get better soon. Sending positive vibes.
BB

CosmicWonder 06-08-2022 08:51 AM

All the best Lynn.

Traveler 07-08-2022 01:49 AM

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Lynn 07-08-2022 06:14 AM

Hello All

Bless you all ! I was able to be back at work today. I took it slow and steady. I am off tomorrow.

The bathroom remediations have been done and its all cleansed. Mold killer applied but anything that had water content was ripped right out. Its a ground up renovation. LOL I have a working toile again, that is what matters most to me in the middle of the night.

What was the most interesting is that the cat would not drink her water that I put out there in the bathroom as a back up source. So she knew something was wrong but I did not note it. I just kept re- fleshing her water.

Now too I was just reading up on Long Haul Covid 19 symptoms and it seems one of them is over active lungs for asthma issues, small things will flare it up more so combination of local forest fire smoke in the area, and mold an WHAM there you go. I got sick.

I tell you I do not want to have that nose swab any time soon again for Covid 19 as I had to be tested for that again !

I will take it slow....go slow and make sure I am doing well. Maybe its a message to slow down .

Rome was not built in a day but man I at times do not hear that lesson!

Lynn