Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ghosts appearance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137800)

Munesh Sanja 06-11-2020 10:58 AM

Ghosts appearance

Where ghosts can appear and why? Why God has made them. What are the reasons?

bobjob 09-11-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munesh Sanja

To get meaningful answers, what are your reasons for asking?

Busby 10-11-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

What do ghosts have to do with God?

bobjob 10-11-2020 08:55 AM

I've observed that member Munesh Sanja has posted quite a number of questions in very different forums without engaging further.

Perhaps he does not have English as a first language or (being uncharitable) he's a tire-kicker.

Either way I'm not minded to spend much time responding to his questions.

Munesh Sanja 15-11-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
I've observed that member Munesh Sanja has posted quite a number of questions in very different forums without engaging further.

Perhaps he does not have English as a first language or (being uncharitable) he's a tire-kicker.

Either way I'm not minded to spend much time responding to his questions.

My dear bobjob whatever I am asking I wanna to get answers for some particular reasons.

one-light 19-11-2020 12:31 PM

Hi Munesh Sanja -

Ive said this before on here and I'll say it again, ghosts that appear are trapped spirits, confused and don't know how to get to the light... 'sometimes / many times' when they are tapping, its not to annoy but to get attention - others will have different opinions, this is mine...

desert rat 20-11-2020 06:35 PM

I believe there is more than one kind of thing behind what we call a ghost. First the soul of a once living person , 2 left over energy from a once living person ,3 the astral body of a living person asleep , 3 astral critters, 4human created thought forms , 5 multi dem beings . On where and why of the classic ghost , a once living person , they might not know their dead or have ufinished business . If you accept that we and all created beings have free will , you can leave God out of it .

Kaytee 09-02-2021 08:27 PM

I'm not sure if we can attribute the creation of ghosts to god. I believe it's more of a side effect of the past lives they lived and how they continue living in a sort of closed loop if that makes sense?

asearcher 11-02-2021 07:21 PM

think there are different kind of entities/energies that one might think is a ghost, does not mean they are

2 people close to me claim to see ghosts while I have not been seeing anything, but when I have seen someone it was only for brief seconds, from what I have read it takes a great deal of energy to built up to finally look like the one I saw.

There has too been people in my closest surrounding who think, see, a presence I don't, I feel it, when they have become sick.

Marchfairy 08-03-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

From my experience with a ghost, it seems they can appear to you as they want to, and that’s not always so good when you aren’t terribly clairvoyant.