Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   How do I protect my aura as an empath. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135770)

tomgallagher 06-06-2020 01:32 PM

How do I protect my aura as an empath.

one fellow girl on Facebook has safeguarded hers with spikes etc.

SikuX 06-06-2020 08:59 PM

Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

The textbook answer would be to ground yourself. Figure out what is and is not, you. And go from there.There's different approaches :

- Affirmations, creating a mental bubble and 'feel' the foreign energies being pushed out
- Being one with nature (ex. walking outside barefoot, organic diets)
- The chakra cleansing approach which includes using stones such as Red Jasper or Hematite
- Youtube frequencies or meditations specifically for grounding or root chakra
- Wear sigils of protection that identify with you and properly make YOU FEEL protected (ex. The eye of horus is specifically for auras)
- Smudging with White Sage or Palo Santo, herbal baths.

I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word, empathy. Be your loving empathetic-self without anxieties. It's not easy, but to be fair, life isn't either. But to each their own. :)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present. ;) :P

Perhaps use the above as training wheels. That's my advice at least. Take it with a grain of salt please. I wish you the best. <3

ferghini 12-06-2020 09:30 AM

black tourmaline

consider using it as an elixir, carry & connect at home with

PhoenixRosa 16-06-2020 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomgallagher

My hypnotherapist advised me to, before I go outside or meet people, to sit for a moment and visualise myself in a place that feels safe to me.

PhoenixRosa 16-06-2020 09:38 AM

[quote=SikuX]Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

The textbook answer would be to ground yourself. Figure out what is and is not, you. And go from there.There's different approaches :

- Affirmations, creating a mental bubble and 'feel' the foreign energies being pushed out
- The chakra cleansing approach which includes using stones such as Red Jasper or Hematite
- Wear sigils of protection that identify with you and properly make YOU FEEL protected (ex. The eye of horus is specifically for auras)

I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word, empathy. Be your loving empathetic-self without anxieties. It's not easy, but to be fair, life isn't either. But to each their own. :)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present. ;) :P

I love what you said here: I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word. I do create a safe place for me when I need to go outside these days due to Covid and being in the risk group. Part of my spiritual journey has been letting things in instead of bypassing them, but the safe place is needed in times for me.

FairyCrystal 17-06-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomgallagher

And how is she doing in her social life and love life?
With spikes you're bound to get a lot of conflict, people pulling away from you, or people who aren't so easily confounded getting unpleasant towards you (conflict).

When your feel is prickly you will receive prickly.

lejonjus 17-06-2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SikuX
Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present.

Yes! so much wisdom in this post. You layed it all out.

AngelRain 19-06-2020 05:43 PM

Black obsidian worked like a charm for me

Fatimasque 10-07-2020 04:44 PM

I really like what you have to say about that. thank you. my friend said the same, to embrace this as a strength and learn to be carried by it instead of letting it weigh me down. my empathy has gone up so much recently (majorly opening chakras) that I think I'm taking some people's even physical sensations, nausea among others. I'm trying not to shun this, but maybe learn the difference between me and others. sense and allow the separation, equally to the empathy that embraces... I don't know.. but I like what you said.

Just Tim 11-07-2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
And how is she doing in her social life and love life?
With spikes you're bound to get a lot of conflict, people pulling away from you, or people who aren't so easily confounded getting unpleasant towards you (conflict).

When your feel is prickly you will receive prickly.

I second that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatimasque
I really like what you have to say about that. thank you. my friend said the same, to embrace this as a strength and learn to be carried by it instead of letting it weigh me down. my empathy has gone up so much recently (majorly opening chakras) that I think I'm taking some people's even physical sensations, nausea among others. I'm trying not to shun this, but maybe learn the difference between me and others. sense and allow the separation, equally to the empathy that embraces... I don't know.. but I like what you said.

Exactly !

When you mean recently.. Like the last weeks ? I too !