Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   are faeries real? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=98010)

falcor 26-02-2016 09:30 AM

are faeries real?

just noticed this subforum and the talks about faeries., metaphorically or physically? interesting. What been happening with this? remember seeing a youtube vid supposedly of one in a tree

Wyaunagh 28-02-2016 12:51 PM

um i'm sure there can be much debate on the subject for those who like that sort of thing *crawls away and hides in tree trunk*, (but not here plez)
but I can tell you form my own experience- Yes. To some of us Faeries are very real and in fact I feel a very strong kinship to them.

magdna 08-03-2016 06:36 AM

Yes, Lady .. The Fae/ry are very real .. They are not to happy with us .. but who cares .. right? We dismiss them .. which allows us to disseminate their habitat.

They will go on .. as they can go forward and backward through the Veil .. we will not be so lucky.

DaiBach 08-03-2016 07:44 AM

Fairies might be real in other parts of the world, but we don't have them in Wales.

Clover 08-03-2016 11:00 AM

Why not? If people believe in Angels, than there has to be fairies too.

DaiBach 08-03-2016 11:21 AM

This is Wales. Like crystals, Twin Flames and Indigo Children, the US, new age concept of angels hasn't reached here yet.

As for Faeries, they just wouldn't survive here because the Twlwyth Teg would get very angry and kill them.

RedFall 10-03-2016 12:12 AM

I had a friend who believed faeries existed and had multiple residing in her body. She also spoke in 'fairy language' which granted was consistent and beautiful sounding. I personally have no inclination or experience in percieving faeries but I do know that a good amount of people swear on their existance.

Native spirit 10-03-2016 12:23 AM

Who are we to say they don't exist if you believe then yes they are real why not,
there are many things on this earth that haven't been discovered yet.

Namaste

VinceField 10-03-2016 01:42 AM

I'd be interested to hear of any personal evidence supporting the belief that fairies are real.

Wyaunagh 10-03-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinceField
I'd be interested to hear of any personal evidence supporting the belief that fairies are real.

Evidence is not something you hear from others, it is something you experience for yourself.
Faerie worship was common in Ireland and Britton prior to the ango-saxon invasion. I have ancestors from both areas, and i work with Faeries in my Spirituality. They are my guides, and also more than that... They treat me as one of their own, and i have come to identify as Faeriekin. i tend to see the world the way they do.
There are ways to invite Faeries into your life, or home, but without at least an open mind they will just stay hidden and go :P