Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Am I a star child? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=86917)

8thsinner 09-06-2015 01:05 AM

Am I a star child?

From the first basic test I could find on youtube the answer would be yes.
but I didn't see much about what that actually is.

How do I know for sure?
I have heard the concept of the 44,000 knocking around for a while now, not 100% sure what that means either, But yeah, I definitely feel I am here to ascend, though I have fears of not being ready...

I dunno, any good resources you guys can share to help me understand this?

Bluescreens 09-06-2015 01:39 AM

Hmmm... most star beings/children are here to achieve higher levels of conscious awareness through the use of the human experience. If you're feeling as if you are here to ascend than that defiantly seems like the right sign to assume that you are indeed a star child. As for how many lifetimes, it is hard to tell. Some have lived very little amounts of times on Earth but have galactic lives on other planets or are from higher dimensions. While others have been back many times and choose to do so for their own reasons. It's a wide, wide universe. It's nice to be apart of this part of history.

LadyMay 09-06-2015 08:54 AM

Starseeds.net is a great place where starseeds meet online and interact, you might find a good deal of information there.

Just take it slowly and ease into understanding.. no rush!

8thsinner 09-06-2015 07:46 PM

Thanks I will check it out Scarlett

dream jo 09-06-2015 08:07 PM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8thsinner
From the first basic test I could find on youtube the answer would be yes.
but I didn't see much about what that actually is.

How do I know for sure?
I have heard the concept of the 44,000 knocking around for a while now, not 100% sure what that means either, But yeah, I definitely feel I am here to ascend, though I have fears of not being ready...

I dunno, any good resources you guys can share to help me understand this?

yea u ci cud be yea u cud be

Libuse 13-06-2015 08:27 PM

Yes, starseeds.net is amazing!!!

Dragonfly1 20-06-2015 09:49 AM

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

*Max Ehrmann* Desiderata.

For some reason your thread bought this verse to mind...
We are all children of God (the universal Source), no matter what label we wish to place upon ourselves...does it matter if you are 'starchild' or just simply a human being having a human experience, we are all equal......be at peace.....and many blessings ... :)

LostandSeeking 23-06-2015 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
We are all children of God (the universal Source), no matter what label we wish to place upon ourselves...does it matter if you are 'starchild' or just simply a human being having a human experience, we are all equal......be at peace.....and many blessings ... :)

Thank you, that is beautiful.

Astro_Man 17-07-2015 04:33 PM

I attempt to answer this question for myself through astral projection. You should try it to.

8thsinner 17-07-2015 08:44 PM

I have been trying astral projection on and off for years, but for the first time in my life I can honestly say I think it's within my reach more now than ever before. I have had partial progress each time I have tried, though right now my focus is on other elements of growth.

I have to ask though, what specifically are you working on, within the realms of astral projection, travelling to other planets, dimensions?
???