Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   COVID-19 Conspiracy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136958)

Heightend-Awareness 02-09-2020 02:55 AM

COVID-19 Conspiracy

COVID-19
One-Light, I know you have put a lot of hard work and energy into this as you mentioned this not to be a negative vibe topic. But I feel the need to express to all what I know and have researched and discovered. The observations and understandings from my corner of the room and my neck of the woods about this topic, COVID-19 to come to my conclusion based on my observations and above mentioned. Keep an open mind as you will need it.

The term “conspiracy theory” was first coined by the CIA back in the 1960's in relation to JFK assassination. Which created a perception among people to distort their own judgement on matters whatever that maybe now-days. So if anyone was to start piecing together the puzzle they created with their lies, deceit and deception manufactured through manipulation of perception, they would discredit those joining the dots, because the “conspirators” are becoming a threat towards their official narrative. So they shut them down by any means necessary.

Most know of and many deny it, that there is a “Deep State”, “Hidden Hand”, Global Elitists that manipulate the majority if not all of the major events that have in the past and present to occur. They engineer and orchestrate it all through the use of their puppets. Politicians, Academics, Organisations (WHO), Big Pharma, Corporations and Celebrities. You name it they have a ball and chain attached to them. They use the characters to help perpetuate all of their agendas. By helping to spin the web of lies and deceit to modify humanities perceptions to accepting their official narrative. They get away with this because they know the majority of the masses are too busy with their lives in terms of some examples, financial stress, health problems, work and relationship related issues etc. They use this to their advantage to distract the masses to what is truly going on. They add a bit of lube and just ease it right in, next thing know you've just been fire trucked. Your perception has been hijacked.

COVID-19 is one of the tools, the main “gear shifter” for their current agenda to be rolled out. What is the agenda? The very short answer, global domination, control and enslavement of the human race.
A more concise look at it. More security measures (meaning surveillance) in every and I mean every facet of your daily life. A Global Central Government, Social crediting systems (remember China a couple of years ago), One world currency, linked to the social crediting system (so if you do as your told, no matter how unethical the demand might be, you'll be all right (a puppet with no free will and commanded by your masters). Don't do the wrong thing by your masters and you'll be denied access to all forms of anything, yes, everything. If you were financially comfortably, you now have squat, nothing, Nada zero. A simple key stroke and mouse click and your fate is sealed. That's just a start of it, you'll also be given a new title, “enemy of the state”.

Have I got your attention!

Is COVID-19 real? Depends on your perspective of it.
This based on my observations and research and a bit of claircognizance in my part of the world, Australia.
Lets look at some facts that I had followed up on. COVID-19 started in the Chinese province of Wuhan around September/October when I recall caring to watch the news that this is the place of origin. Next look at the attention China has brought about themselves regarding the South China sea. Makes them very popular now. So the perception manipulation has begun. Making everyone think China created this virus and blah blah blah. Cow pie!
Around the end of our summer, February, our first case of COVID-19, was G.P Doctor from Victoria that our mainstream media splashed around (let me state and remind you that the Elitists own and manipulate mainstream media). They never mentioned if he had visited China, particularly Wuhan.
So far it's been 5 months from Wuhan, ground zero to Victoria, Australia. This were the number begin to not add up. The COVID-19 app was released late April. So from February to April is only 3 months. That is some phenomenal work to get that app available for download in such a short period of time when the average time taken to develop any app takes 4-6 months, form conception to inception. They new this was coming a long time ago. They can get that moving and in place quicker than sorting out any other issue in recent history. They were very conscientious about the safety and welfare of the populace... pffff. Hardly, they had this app already ready to rock and roll the minute the green light was lit up for this shindig.
Another observation is the cases and deaths.
Majority of deaths are in the age group 60-90+ years old. How convenient that they use the elderly who already have compromised immune systems and pre-existing health issues. Not once have I heard the news say in terms similar to this example, “145 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths from it as a result”. How they say it is similar to this, “145 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths”. The point being they don't stipulate they died from it. For all we know, they could been in a vehicle accident. Secondly, why hadn't the media approached the victim's families? They have the social distancing rules and being masked up, they'll be alright. I looked at an online data site pertaining to world deaths and from what. At the time I looked at this, Victoria was nowhere near lockdown mode but the amazing thing on the list was Stroke and Heart Attack, respectively are the highest causes of death in the world. 9.4mill for Heart attack, and 5.7mill for stroke
Where did COVID-19 sit with anything on the chart at the time on a global scale? Just below the half waypoint. There were more deaths involving malnutrition than COVID-19 had at the time. But the hysteria of it all had to be maintained.
Next question, Why aren't young healthy people dropping dead in the streets and everywhere?
Why haven't millions and millions of people around the world dropped dead from it? Because it is all perceptual Cow Pies!

Let's get to the pointy end of this stick.
COVID-19, is it real? Not really. What is it then? The tests that people take are flawed for starters. These tests are designed to test for anti-bodies, that's right anti-bodies. If you have ever had the cold or flu, even a flu shot, your bodies immune system will have produced an anti-body for it. So when you get tested for COVID-19, you'll get a false-positive result. Meaning you are testing positive for something(anti-body) and the false(that the test was for a virus you don't have) so they are calling the anti-body the virus. Introducing COVID-19 and all the cow pies you can fit into a show bag!

The symptoms of COVID-19, the same as any flu. And how convenient that is was during our winter and cold & flu season in the coldest, that had the highest population to be the scapegoat, guinea pig, lab rat and all the other clichés you can throw at it.
Also noted that the virus was never isolated by anyone. May have been done now, but the results are more than likely null en void. Because there isn't one to begin with, but the proper steps to this procedure is to isolate, replicate and reintroduce. This did not and never ever will happen. One, because it doesn't exist, only as a perceptual concept by design.

Now to the very tip of this stick.
PRS event. Problem, Reaction, Solution time. Manipulation of perception, people freak out, society flipped on it's back, economies failing etc. “Stop the world we want to get off. Stop the big bad wolf from blowing my house down”. There there, BIG BROTHER(Global Elitists) is here to help, take this vaccine you don't need because it have many nasty surprises in there for you. Including a state of the art microscopic tracking device we will embed into you. Run along now, thank you BIG BROTHER, for destroying humanity and the planet, how can we ever repay you. GIVE UP YOUR FREE WILL would be a start.
COVID-19 is the Pandora's box that will roll out many nasty surprises if we let it, we have ourselves to blame. These are truly challenging times bothers and sisters. What are we going to do about it? If you say nothing, then you best join your brethren on the dark side.
One-Light you do have valid points. Keep your immune system
and mind healthy as we will all need it for what is coming.

I call it how I see it. There is a reason for this topic to be here. It will be revealed soon.

Peace and love all

one-light 02-09-2020 06:47 AM

I'll be interested to see what others have to say Heightend-Awareness - I'll have another better read of it later - things to do first local...

one-light 02-09-2020 10:05 AM

I read it all through Heightend-Awareness - very interesting all that - let's see what others have to say here on this powerful forum... do you know there's one radio station i like to listen to because the DJ's are so upbeat and positive here in the UK - spreading positivity to the nation - but the news on that channel - so negative, always how many died of covid, every day, never how many survived it - i started to turn the news down, because it was lowering the immune systems of all here in the UK... best advice the so called profession advisers gave in the early days of this in March - wash your hands to happy birthday - not a clue...

astralsuzy 02-09-2020 11:16 AM

You could ask the doctors and the hospitals if the covid is real. I am sure they would tell you it is real. Many people have died even young people. You could perhaps say it is like the flue but this is much worse. It is extremely contagious. There are other illnesses that people die as you said. No one likes this covid but we have to try to manage it as best as we can. We would not want to be like America where many thousands of people have died young and old. The poor staff at the hospitals having to try to cope with it, overseas and here in Australia.

hazada guess 02-09-2020 11:55 AM

Heghtened- Awareness,You've typed my thoughts entirely.There are so many questions regarding Covid,I wouldn't know where to start.
I as usual am remaining sitting on the fence as I don't want to be *labelled* as a conspiracy theorist.
I am going to see how things pan out moving forward, I go around wearing a muzzle but they will have to drag me to have the vaccine until this virus is isolated.

janielee 02-09-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

COVID-19, is it real? Not really.

Hi Heightened Awareness:

I have seen your posts around the forum, and noticed that if anything, I can't see any heightened awareness in you, but that didn't matter so much.

What is interesting is how many people today love a conspiracy theory, love to think and project and paranoize life.

Facebook, the right wing media, and many personalities have made a pretty dime out of it.

What I can tell you from personal experience is that I had Covid-19. I know people who died from it.

I have symptoms which have lasted months - at times I was so breathless, I couldn't walk across the room.

I felt fluid in my lungs, I had the classical cough. I wondered at one point if I would make it.

Doctors and nurses have died, they do not go home because of it.

But no - you in your fantasy mind which shows very little light in my experience of you - is accurate.

I'm sure that's what your mind tells yourself and I have one word for you - sad!

JL

janielee 02-09-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You could ask the doctors and the hospitals if the covid is real. I am sure they would tell you it is real. Many people have died even young people. You could perhaps say it is like the flue but this is much worse. It is extremely contagious. There are other illnesses that people die as you said. No one likes this covid but we have to try to manage it as best as we can. We would not want to be like America where many thousands of people have died young and old. The poor staff at the hospitals having to try to cope with it, overseas and here in Australia.

It is extremely contagious - extremely.

This is the difference between Covid-19 and other illnesses like Ebola.

It's contagious and the death rate is higher than flu (but well below Ebola).

It is well documented, and I have experienced, that for many the symptoms are far ranging, long lasting, potentially debilitating.

There are cases of children having severe inflammation as a result - it is a new disease. They are still learning about it.

The news media has told the stories - weak minds though like to think it is all fake. Really?

JL

Heightend-Awareness 02-09-2020 07:40 PM

I've stirred this pot up, haven't I? :smile:
Let's wait a bit wait for some more comments.

astralsuzy 02-09-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee

It is extremely contagious - extremely.

This is the difference between Covid-19 and other illnesses like Ebola.

It's contagious and the death rate is higher than flu (but well below Ebola).

It is well documented, and I have experienced, that for many the symptoms are far ranging, long lasting, potentially debilitating.

There are cases of children having severe inflammation as a result - it is a new disease. They are still learning about it.

The news media has told the stories - weak minds though like to think it is all fake. Really?

JL

OK ebola is worse but covid is still contagious as you know.

one-light 02-09-2020 07:57 PM

Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that...

janielee 02-09-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
OK ebola is worse but covid is still contagious as you know.

Yes, very contagious.

janielee 02-09-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that...

Yes, paranoia and ignorance is a breath of fresh air for some - they welcome it, they seek and crave this company. It justifies their own.

I do suggest that people like you simply need to go outside and catch it, and then report back on how it's just like the flu, and it's a big conspiracy.

:smile:
JL

one-light 02-09-2020 09:12 PM

The comment - Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that - was referring to all that's been going on this week on this forum... my wife had this 'so bad' in March, lost taste and smell - never seen her so ill - I got a cough and looked after her... you are allowed your opinion, make your own decisions, no one forcing anyone...

Altair 02-09-2020 09:17 PM

I won't argue whether the virus is real or not. I will assume that it is, in which case it kills people with underlying severe health problems. The chance of dying from it is less than 0,3% (general public) and even lower for the non-elderly. It's even less if you correct for all causes, as definitions have been ''liberal'', as the health advisor of the US government admitted back in spring. The seasonal flu kills hundreds of thousands of people with weak immune system every year. Others will get sick, and most will barely notice anything. Many people that have had c19 already had minor symptoms, many didn't even realize they had it.

That's not to downplay the unlucky people, because nobody with a weak immune system wants to catch a flu strain, but I think the larger context should also not be ignored.

Meanwhile, thanks to lockdowns, suicide rates have gone up, people have lost jobs, and more people will lose their businesses and become more dependent upon the state. The large corporations will have claimed more power. This isn't even getting into the long term consequences of the lockdowns.

When this thing started I thought it seemed like the right thing to take extra precautions together, but too many things this year just stink and are different pieces of the same puzzle. I think these drastic changes are part of a wider, global agenda of mass surveillance, social credit system, and technocracy over democracy.

Since this is posted in Healing, I'd say that what we need for healing now is working on our health (good for all of us no matter your beliefs on this topic), keep an open skeptical mind, and say no to less privacy and liberty in the name of security. If you feel uncomfortable and worried about your health you can always take more precautions, stay at home, etc. We need to take care of ourselves and not be bullied into submission and collectivism.

Heightend-Awareness 02-09-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Yes, paranoia and ignorance is a breath of fresh air for some - they welcome it, they seek and crave this company. It justifies their own.

I do suggest that people like you simply need to go outside and catch it, and then report back on how it's just like the flu, and it's a big conspiracy.

:smile:
JL

Don't forget manipulated perception.

Heightend-Awareness 02-09-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
I won't argue whether the virus is real or not. I will assume that it is, in which case it kills people with underlying severe health problems. The chance of dying from it is less than 0,3% (general public) and even lower for the non-elderly. It's even less if you correct for all causes, as definitions have been ''liberal'', as the health advisor of the US government admitted back in spring. The seasonal flu kills hundreds of thousands of people with weak immune system every year. Others will get sick, and most will barely notice anything. Many people that have had c19 already had minor symptoms, many didn't even realize they had it.

That's not to downplay the unlucky people, because nobody with a weak immune system wants to catch a flu strain, but I think the larger context should also not be ignored.

Meanwhile, thanks to lockdowns, suicide rates have gone up, people have lost jobs, and more people will lose their businesses and become more dependent upon the state. The large corporations will have claimed more power. This isn't even getting into the long term consequences of the lockdowns.

When this thing started I thought it seemed like the right thing to take extra precautions together, but too many things this year just stink and are different pieces of the same puzzle. I think these drastic changes are part of a wider, global agenda of mass surveillance, social credit system, and technocracy over democracy.

Since this is posted in Healing, I'd say that what we need for healing now is working on our health (good for all of us no matter your beliefs on this topic), keep an open skeptical mind, and say no to less privacy and liberty in the name of security. If you feel uncomfortable and worried about your health you can always take more precautions, stay at home, etc. We need to take care of ourselves and not be bullied into submission and collectivism.

Well said, the healing part is to come into it, soon enough. People still need to express their opinions. For or against. It doesn't matter. Part 2 will be coming soon(of this topic).

janielee 02-09-2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
The comment - Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that - was referring to all that's been going on this week on this forum... my wife had this 'so bad' in March, lost taste and smell - never seen her so ill - I got a cough and looked after her... you are allowed your opinion, make your own decisions, no one forcing anyone...

Glad she's ok now, one-light.

Namaste,
JL

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 02:30 AM

Quote:

Hi Heightened Awareness:

I have seen your posts around the forum, and noticed that if anything, I can't see any heightened awareness in you, but that didn't matter so much.

I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist. BTW, welcome to the SF's H-A, instead, I get :icon_puke_r:

Firstly you have spelt my pseudo name incorrectly (the way I have spelt it has meaning to me, Height-End). Also, the fact that you cannot read as I asked for the reader to have an open mind towards this and that you also lack the intelligence to be objective towards this topic, you come out openly swinging with slander as your opening statement proves the above mentioned as most during any in a battle of dialogue (argument) would do when they have very little ammunition (knowledge) of the narrative being conveyed other than their own experience.
So please, chill and enjoy the topic. This ride ain't over yet! :hug3:

Altair 03-09-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Well said, the healing part is to come into it, soon enough. People still need to express their opinions. For or against. It doesn't matter. Part 2 will be coming soon(of this topic).

Just saw a video of a woman in your country getting arrested at home because she posted an 'opinion' on Facebook the authorities didn't like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHU...yNewsAustralia

People get arrested for not having the 'correct' beliefs and opinions. Or their careers are destroyed, which we've seen for some years now, and it has accelerated this year. Meanwhile, people can volunteer to become street police and insist you wear a mask. People as police, like behind the Iron Curtain. Notice also how you can protest for a Marxist organization and media will praise you, but not against the government because then you're obviously a Nazi.

hazada guess 03-09-2020 11:18 AM

You know, this is why I'm on the fence regarding Covid.I agree with what
Heightend-Awareness writes, then somebody like janielee comes along who's had this frightful disease and all my beliefs are smashed. I think that its better to err on the side of caution until proof one way or the other has been found.

Altair 03-09-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
Heightend-Awareness writes, then somebody like janielee comes along who's had this frightful disease and all my beliefs are smashed. I think that its better to err on the side of caution until proof one way or the other has been found.

Everyone reacts differently, just like with other flu. I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well. I check football news every day and there's always players who get it, yet most of them are fine. They didn't know they had it until they had their mandatory test done at their club.

I heard doctor say patients with severe symptoms have vitamin D deficiency. There's a lot of conflicting information, so make of that what you will.

hazada guess 03-09-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Everyone reacts differently, just like with other flu. I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well. I check football news every day and there's always players who get it, yet most of them are fine. They didn't know they had it until they had their mandatory test done at their club.

I heard doctor say patients with severe symptoms have vitamin D deficiency. There's a lot of conflicting information, so make of that what you will.

True.Oh I don't know what to believe:confused:

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Just saw a video of a woman in your country getting arrested at home because she posted an 'opinion' on Facebook the authorities didn't like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHU...yNewsAustralia

People get arrested for not having the 'correct' beliefs and opinions. Or their careers are destroyed, which we've seen for some years now, and it has accelerated this year. Meanwhile, people can volunteer to become street police and insist you wear a mask. People as police, like behind the Iron Curtain. Notice also how you can protest for a Marxist organization and media will praise you, but not against the government because then you're obviously a Nazi.

Exactly! If you're offside, you're out of bounds and dealt with accordingly because you are exercising your "free will" and acting out against the official narrative and made an example of. Then a Pumpkin sticks like Karl Stefanovic is an Australian television presenter. Stefanovic is currently a co-host of the Nine Network's breakfast program Today (Australian Ch9 News anchor and puppet) push the narrative in your face because she was expressing her opinion that wasn't in line with the official narrative and made an example of. So you too will adhere to the rules of the official narrative

On the other hand, you play by their rules and play along with the official narrative. You'll be alright, but you have your free will is taken from and the ability to make your own judgement to make your own decisions. They made and given to and for you.

janielee 03-09-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Alan Jones is well known for profiting from inciting fear, anger, hypocricy and outrage. The intellectual inconsistencies are riveting in so many who thrive off such intellectual rigidity, bigotry and anger.

But Jones always has a big following - he appeals to the forces in these people, and profits very handsomely off generating rage and faux outrage.

Interestingly, tabloids such as Daily Mail also use the same formula. The editor was known to say "Make them cry or make them angry" - it didn't matter which. It sells papers.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-...tacks/12237694

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-wagner-family

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ments-on-radio

Not surprised that certain personalities love this type of stuff. The lack of emotional maturity in these folks is riveting and oh so passionate - mistaking their rage and intellectual sensibilities for power, they feel powerful.

JL

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Be patient, I'm nearly finished with Pt.2. It will make more sense to you when you read it.
Quote:

"I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well"
I'll give you a teaser from Pt.2 of what I have written. The above line from Altair, why you test positive and feel fine as I have written in Pt.2, is; If you have ever had a cold or flu or even a flu shot in your life, your body's immune system will have created an anti-body. So next time you get the flu your immune system will be able to defend against it. But, the flu virus mutates every time it finds a new host. So, one, how can they make a vaccine for the flu for starters because the vaccine is useless, the flu mutates, secondly and the most important one to take away from it is, you get tested and get a positive result is you have been tested for the antibody that every man and his dog has got! That's why you feel fine and no symptoms but yet you test positive, a false positive. You will understand more after you read Pt2.

Severe vitamin D deficiencies are due to government-imposed lockdowns, self-imposed and self-imposed isolation. You need sunlight. The freest and most abundant form of vitamin D

Does that make sense?

I'll stop there as it will take away the impact of Pt2.

janielee 03-09-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Hi hazarda guess,

I personally wouldn't worry too much about what is truth and fiction per se. It's an illness. It's real. Many people have had it, including Tom Hanks and yes me, my family.

Many people report differently with it, but it's also true that I know many people who have had it.

It attacks the lungs; I could fill fluid in my lungs, I coughed up blood, couldn't breathe. I wondered if I would die.

I know people who have had it, went into ICU and recovered. Others, particularly the elderly, overweight, those with respiratory illness, immune illness etc. all have significantly higher risk factors.

Some children (average age of 4) have life threatening complications.

Keep in mind that these types of illnesses are not new - in recent years, we have had mad cow disease, avian flu, SARS, etc. These exist today.

What makes Covid-19 more problematic is that it's a well engineered virus, so it's stickier, much more contagious.
Also the longer term implications, newly discovered - long standing complications - some debilitating - many of these affecting the younger crowds (20-40).

Add to this the lack of world wide co-ordination, the absolute gong show in some countries, and the fact that many people won't vaccinate anyway - well, I believe it may never go away.

As Starman said on some thread or other, it's going to be another way for some to die.

Wearing a mask, and washing your hands, is just a way of respect - respecting that there are very vulnerable people out there - your own loved ones, yourself perhaps, so as in all things, it's not that we are forced to do anything. It's just courtesy to try to contribute positively to society - not negatively.

Blessings to you and yours, dear one

JL

janielee 03-09-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist. BTW, welcome to the SF's H-A, instead, I get :icon_puke_r:

Firstly you have spelt my pseudo name incorrectly (the way I have spelt it has meaning to me, Height-End). Also, the fact that you cannot read as I asked for the reader to have an open mind towards this and that you also lack the intelligence to be objective towards this topic, you come out openly swinging with slander as your opening statement proves the above mentioned as most during any in a battle of dialogue (argument) would do when they have very little ammunition (knowledge) of the narrative being conveyed other than their own experience.
So please, chill and enjoy the topic. This ride ain't over yet! :hug3:

Au contraire, experience means that I do have the appropriate objectivity - experience based objectivitiy - and it is your narrative that is fantasy ridden, theoretical, harmful and nonsensical, in my opinion. Unfortunately for you, my experience is affirmed by the medical authorities and real life doctors and nurses who live and fight this - you know, the people doing the real spiritual work.

Welcome, by the way, to Spiritual Forums.

JL

janielee 03-09-2020 06:12 PM

Courtesy ant:

“Conspiracy theories are really attractive. Figuring out patterns is one of the things that gets your brain to give you a nice dose of chemical reward, the little ping of dopamine and whatever else that keeps you smiling. As a result, your brain is pretty good at finding patterns, and at disregarding information that doesn’t fit. Which means it’s also pretty good at finding false patterns, and at confirmation bias, and a bunch of other things that can be fatal. Our brains are also really good at making us the center of a narrative, because it’s what we evolved for.”

― Elizabeth Bear

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Au contraire, experience means that I do have the appropriate objectivity - experience based objectivitiy - and it is your narrative that is fantasy ridden, theoretical, harmful and nonsensical, in my opinion. Unfortunately for you, my experience is affirmed by the medical authorities and real life doctors and nurses who live and fight this - you know, the people doing the real spiritual work.

Welcome, by the way, to Spiritual Forums.

JL

Yes yes, good for you. Did that feel good after that? You will hopefully understand more as after I post Pt2.
Have we finished comparing pumpkin sticks yet, or are you still trying to stretch yours out liitle more?

Thank you for extending your courtesy. :biggrin:

janielee 03-09-2020 06:39 PM

lol, OK thanks HeightEnd Awareness.

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

lol, OK thanks HeightEnd Awareness.

:hug3::smile:

Altair 03-09-2020 06:46 PM

Yeah, the virus is mutating so we may be clutching at straws with the vaccines. As for vitamin D deficiency, this is common among the elderly, so it correlates. I wouldn't yet say the lockdown itself creates more deficiencies in vitamin D as people also have more time to sit outside in their garden or balcony. We'll see what happens in the next winter. People may wanna get a bottle of fish oil.

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Yeah, the virus is mutating so we may be clutching at straws with the vaccines. As for vitamin D deficiency, this is common among the elderly, so it correlates. I wouldn't yet say the lockdown itself creates more deficiencies in vitamin D as people also have more time to sit outside in their garden or balcony. We'll see what happens in the next winter. People may wanna get a bottle of fish oil.

Just to be clear Altair, I'm talking about the flu mutating. As to is the manipulation of our perceptions with "COVID" is mutating so is COVID. The perception of it makes COVID mutate as well to help it perpetuate it further. PS just eat real fish, the omega 3 is purer, even better de-husked hemp seeds (not from the type you smoke) more omega 3's in it than fish, and no mercury as fish can give.

Altair 03-09-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Just to be clear Altair, I'm talking about the flu mutating. As to is the manipulation of our perceptions with "COVID" is mutating so is COVID. The perception of it makes COVID mutate as well to help it perpetuate it further. PS just eat real fish, the omega 3 is purer, even better de-husked hemp seeds (not from the type you smoke) more omega 3's in it than fish, and no mercury as fish can give.

The fish oil contains more vitamin D, to my knowledge, because it's from cod liver, which you'll usually don't get if you eat a plain fish.

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 07:47 PM

Quote:

The fish oil contains more vitamin D, to my knowledge, because it's from cod liver, which you'll usually don't get if you eat a plain fish.

Of course, sorry, my bad... When I think fish, I automatically think omega 3
Cod liver = eat fish, true. You don't get that if you don't catch it yourself

Altair 03-09-2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Of course, sorry, my bad... When I think fish, I automatically think omega 3
Cod liver = eat fish, true. You don't get that if you don't catch it yourself

Yes.
And one spoon of fish oil contains more vit D than a supplement, plus it's a direct source.
It does taste foul though, like you're licking the skin of a slippery, salty octopus.. or something like that.

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 09:24 PM

Quote:

Yes.
And one spoon of fish oil contains more vit D than a supplement, plus it's a direct source.
It does taste foul though, like you're licking the skin of a slippery, salty octopus.. or something like that.

Quote:

like you're licking the skin of a slippery, salty octopus.. or something like that.
Have you done that?:icon_eek: :icon_puke_r::biggrin:

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Brother, things will be much more clearer for you in Pt.2 the sequel, coming to a forum near you and no need to get the ruler out Janielee.

JosephineB 04-09-2020 05:46 AM

Quote:

COVID-19
One-Light, I know you have put a lot of hard work and energy into this as you mentioned this not to be a negative vibe topic. But I feel the need to express to all what I know and have researched and discovered. The observations and understandings from my corner of the room and my neck of the woods about this topic, COVID-19 to come to my conclusion based on my observations and above mentioned. Keep an open mind as you will need it.

The term “conspiracy theory” was first coined by the CIA back in the 1960's in relation to JFK assassination. Which created a perception among people to distort their own judgement on matters whatever that maybe now-days. So if anyone was to start piecing together the puzzle they created with their lies, deceit and deception manufactured through manipulation of perception, they would discredit those joining the dots, because the “conspirators” are becoming a threat towards their official narrative. So they shut them down by any means necessary.

Most know of and many deny it, that there is a “Deep State”, “Hidden Hand”, Global Elitists that manipulate the majority if not all of the major events that have in the past and present to occur. They engineer and orchestrate it all through the use of their puppets. Politicians, Academics, Organisations (WHO), Big Pharma, Corporations and Celebrities. You name it they have a ball and chain attached to them. They use the characters to help perpetuate all of their agendas. By helping to spin the web of lies and deceit to modify humanities perceptions to accepting their official narrative. They get away with this because they know the majority of the masses are too busy with their lives in terms of some examples, financial stress, health problems, work and relationship related issues etc. They use this to their advantage to distract the masses to what is truly going on. They add a bit of lube and just ease it right in, next thing know you've just been fire trucked. Your perception has been hijacked.

COVID-19 is one of the tools, the main “gear shifter” for their current agenda to be rolled out. What is the agenda? The very short answer, global domination, control and enslavement of the human race.
A more concise look at it. More security measures (meaning surveillance) in every and I mean every facet of your daily life. A Global Central Government, Social crediting systems (remember China a couple of years ago), One world currency, linked to the social crediting system (so if you do as your told, no matter how unethical the demand might be, you'll be all right (a puppet with no free will and commanded by your masters). Don't do the wrong thing by your masters and you'll be denied access to all forms of anything, yes, everything. If you were financially comfortably, you now have squat, nothing, Nada zero. A simple key stroke and mouse click and your fate is sealed. That's just a start of it, you'll also be given a new title, “enemy of the state”.

Have I got your attention!

Is COVID-19 real? Depends on your perspective of it.
This based on my observations and research and a bit of claircognizance in my part of the world, Australia.
Lets look at some facts that I had followed up on. COVID-19 started in the Chinese province of Wuhan around September/October when I recall caring to watch the news that this is the place of origin. Next look at the attention China has brought about themselves regarding the South China sea. Makes them very popular now. So the perception manipulation has begun. Making everyone think China created this virus and blah blah blah. Cow pie!
Around the end of our summer, February, our first case of COVID-19, was G.P Doctor from Victoria that our mainstream media splashed around (let me state and remind you that the Elitists own and manipulate mainstream media). They never mentioned if he had visited China, particularly Wuhan.
So far it's been 5 months from Wuhan, ground zero to Victoria, Australia. This were the number begin to not add up. The COVID-19 app was released late April. So from February to April is only 3 months. That is some phenomenal work to get that app available for download in such a short period of time when the average time taken to develop any app takes 4-6 months, form conception to inception. They new this was coming a long time ago. They can get that moving and in place quicker than sorting out any other issue in recent history. They were very conscientious about the safety and welfare of the populace... pffff. Hardly, they had this app already ready to rock and roll the minute the green light was lit up for this shindig.
Another observation is the cases and deaths.
Majority of deaths are in the age group 60-90+ years old. How convenient that they use the elderly who already have compromised immune systems and pre-existing health issues. Not once have I heard the news say in terms similar to this example, “145 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths from it as a result”. How they say it is similar to this, “145 new cases of the virus and 3 deaths”. The point being they don't stipulate they died from it. For all we know, they could been in a vehicle accident. Secondly, why hadn't the media approached the victim's families? They have the social distancing rules and being masked up, they'll be alright. I looked at an online data site pertaining to world deaths and from what. At the time I looked at this, Victoria was nowhere near lockdown mode but the amazing thing on the list was Stroke and Heart Attack, respectively are the highest causes of death in the world. 9.4mill for Heart attack, and 5.7mill for stroke
Where did COVID-19 sit with anything on the chart at the time on a global scale? Just below the half waypoint. There were more deaths involving malnutrition than COVID-19 had at the time. But the hysteria of it all had to be maintained.
Next question, Why aren't young healthy people dropping dead in the streets and everywhere?
Why haven't millions and millions of people around the world dropped dead from it? Because it is all perceptual Cow Pies!

COVID-19, is it real? Not really. What is it then? The tests that people take are flawed for starters. These tests are designed to test for anti-bodies, that's right anti-bodies. If you have ever had the cold or flu, even a flu shot, your bodies immune system will have produced an anti-body for it. So when you get tested for COVID-19, you'll get a false-positive result. Meaning you are testing positive for something(anti-body) and the false(that the test was for a virus you don't have) so they are calling the anti-body the virus. Introducing COVID-19 and all the cow pies you can fit into a show bag!

The symptoms of COVID-19, the same as any flu. And how convenient that is was during our winter and cold & flu season in the coldest, that had the highest population to be the scapegoat, guinea pig, lab rat and all the other clichés you can throw at it.
Also noted that the virus was never isolated by anyone. May have been done now, but the results are more than likely null en void. Because there isn't one to begin with, but the proper steps to this procedure is to isolate, replicate and reintroduce. This did not and never ever will happen. One, because it doesn't exist, only as a perceptual concept by design.

Now to the very tip of this stick.
PRS event. Problem, Reaction, Solution time. Manipulation of perception, people freak out, society flipped on it's back, economies failing etc. “Stop the world we want to get off. Stop the big bad wolf from blowing my house down”. There there, BIG BROTHER(Global Elitists) is here to help, take this vaccine you don't need because it have many nasty surprises in there for you. Including a state of the art microscopic tracking device we will embed into you. Run along now, thank you BIG BROTHER, for destroying humanity and the planet, how can we ever repay you. GIVE UP YOUR FREE WILL would be a start.
COVID-19 is the Pandora's box that will roll out many nasty surprises if we let it, we have ourselves to blame. These are truly challenging times bothers and sisters. What are we going to do about it? If you say nothing, then you best join your brethren on the dark side.
One-Light you do have valid points. Keep your immune system
and mind healthy as we will all need it for what is coming.

I call it how I see it. There is a reason for this topic to be here. It will be revealed soon.

Peace and love all

Well said OP.

Wilderness 04-09-2020 06:17 AM

Biggest Hoax ever, even if there is a virus, the fudging of numbers in the deaths is massive.. theres so much wrong with this whole thing..