Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What crystals are you wearing/carrying today? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11232)

Spiritlite 21-02-2011 09:20 PM

I'm so sad today I don't know what to wear.
Spiritlite
Maybe rosequartz.

star-child 21-02-2011 09:44 PM

Today I am wearing orange calcite :smile:

Yes rosequartz or moonstone Spiritlite would soothe you. I will send you some love too.

star-child 22-02-2011 06:52 PM

Was wearing orange calcite until about 5 today, in the end I found the orange a bit too stimulating, especially because I was wearing an orange cardigan too. So I'm wearing balancing Unakite now. I love the mixture of green, dark pink and quartz of Unakite.

Topaz 22-02-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-child
Was wearing orange calcite until about 5 today, in the end I found the orange a bit too stimulating, especially because I was wearing an orange cardigan too. So I'm wearing balancing Unakite now. I love the mixture of green, dark pink and quartz of Unakite.

You've been tangoed :wink:

I love Unakite gentle grounder :smile:

I'm drawn to Amazonite for truth, emotional well being and communication .
I'm going through a lot of changes lol , I just have to trust i am on the right path .

Nalini 23-02-2011 05:20 AM

Not too experienced with crystals but I just bought a rose quartz bracelet with amethyst "discs" in between each bead or ball of rose quartz.. if that makes sense! I can feel myself opening up to the love, but the past few months have been rough on me so it's been up and down. This little bracelet is working really hard for me. I'm very grateful :)

Looked up unakite and I'll definitely have to try to find that one! Sounds awesome.

tragblack 23-02-2011 05:32 AM

i gots quartzes in my pockets

CJ82Sky 23-02-2011 07:31 PM

ack i don't even know the name of them all.

i have my leopodolite (as always) since i work on the internet with rose quartz, peach selenite (i think that is how it's spelled ack im awful with names!) and blue lace agate, a very small perfect piece of fire opal, and a green stone that i forgot but also has to do with self acceptance - maybe a larimar? its a turq green with some white striations.

i also have more haha those are just the ones that come with me daily :)

Moonkestrel 23-02-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
You've been tangoed :wink:
I'm drawn to Amazonite for truth, emotional well being and communication .
I'm going through a lot of changes lol , I just have to trust i am on the right path .

Oo Amazonite...Lurrrvelyyyy! :D Used to find it a really challenging energy but learnt alot from it and now love it! :hug3:

Moonkestrel 23-02-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalini
Not too experienced with crystals but I just bought a rose quartz bracelet with amethyst "discs" in between each bead or ball of rose quartz.. if that makes sense! I can feel myself opening up to the love, but the past few months have been rough on me so it's been up and down. This little bracelet is working really hard for me. I'm very grateful :)

Sounds gorgeous! :hug2:

Moonkestrel 23-02-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
ack i don't even know the name of them all.

i have my leopodolite (as always) since i work on the internet with rose quartz, peach selenite (i think that is how it's spelled ack im awful with names!) and blue lace agate, a very small perfect piece of fire opal, and a green stone that i forgot but also has to do with self acceptance - maybe a larimar? its a turq green with some white striations.

i also have more haha those are just the ones that come with me daily :)

Sounds like larimar :hug3: And fire opal - very very nice. I love gazing into fire opal, it's fascinating in there! :smile: