Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What crystals are you wearing/carrying today? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11232)

Moonkestrel 17-02-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Phenacite, Kunzite, Goshenite, Ferrierite, Gaspeite, Libyan Desert Glass, Rhodochrosite, Oligoclase, Several pieces of Hackmanite which are either clear or clear with a Lavender color, and White Magnesite.

Blimey, phenacite on it's own blows my head off -I would definatley be sky high with that lot :D Sounds like an interesting combination of energies though.

Solace733 17-02-2011 05:47 PM

My cat knocked calcite off the table in my path of walking so i guess that will be todays lol... i think it is calcite, it is one i rarely use so i googled to ensure that it was and it is the closest resemblance i have found to this one.. (orangey coloured rock)

Kapitan_Prien 17-02-2011 05:56 PM

Re Moonkestrel: Actually this 'combination' is very calming to me. I don't feel ungrounded at all and feel 'normal' with it.

Solace733 17-02-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
I want to jump into that Moonstone :) Wow x

stunningly captivating!....

Spiritlite 17-02-2011 09:39 PM

Lovely thread you guys
Spiritlite

Moonkestrel 18-02-2011 07:24 AM

So, yesterday as you know I had my aquamarine and moonstone on and normally those two, in addition to the moonstone act as such calming influences. Not yesterday though....I chain drank cups of tea all day which consequently led to multiple trips to the loo (lol). Must have needed to release a lot of unwanted energies!!! Also found myself thinking alot of my beloved Gran who died years ago.

Anyway, it all felt a bit overwhelming (which for me is the trademark of Larimar - opens up emotions and ensures you deal with them no matter how uncomfortable that maybe, then when you are exhausted and drained from dealing with them it gives you the biggest hug you've ever had and acts like a real comfort blanket of energy). So today I took it and the aquamarine off and still have the moonstone (to balance after yesterday), labradirute/garnet pendant (grounding and protecgtion against anything unwanted) and aqua aura (all round wonderful protecting, encouraging and energising).

Feel the need for Morganite today as well so think I will take a piece with me to work....

Moonkestrel 18-02-2011 08:59 AM

Wearing morganite but also carrying thulite and my beautiful shell jasper palm stone. Feel well equipped to face the day!

Topaz 18-02-2011 05:12 PM

Wearing a lovely golden lemurian seed necklace with a larimar heart :)

Moonkestrel 18-02-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
Wearing a lovely golden lemurian seed necklace with a larimar heart :)

ooo lovely! xxx

Kapitan_Prien 18-02-2011 07:27 PM

Still the same, just added Rhodochrosite to the mix. I can best explain the use of my concoction as - it helps me integrate my energy into the body, it helps me keep 'on track' as far as why I came here, and finally it helps the energy transference with my body (as I wasn't reincarnated by birth).

That's why I feel so stable with it.