Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   My heart goes out to ...? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139842)

Elfin 10-04-2021 03:00 PM

My heart goes out to ...?

Hi as the title suggests, and especially in this day and age of coping with everything..... Who does your heart go out to ????

Elfin 10-04-2021 03:10 PM

I will start this off by saying my heart goes out to the couple that have lost all of their 3 sons.
I seriously cannot imagine anything worse , given that I have 3 sons.
They lost all of their boys in 5 years.
The first fell down the stairs and died.
That was Robert.
The second drown at sea , a fisherman.
That was Peter.
The third, killed in a motorcycle accident.
That was Phillip .

Who can ever claim to know the depth of this couples heartache ?
I knew Peter.
He brought me freshly caught crabs as a gift.
His 2 little baby girls , one less than 2 years old, and the other, only a few weeks old , will never know their daddy.
But my heart , really , really , REALLY , Does go out to the mum and Dad that lost all of their boys.

Altair 10-04-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi as the title suggests, and especially in this day and age of coping with everything..... Who does your heart go out to ????

You, sweet Elfin.
Because of your health issue and your recent loss. I sincerely hope you can spend good time with your family and also find support elsewhere.:hug3:

Elfin 10-04-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
You, sweet Elfin.
Because of your health issue and your recent loss. I sincerely hope you can spend good time with your family and also find support elsewhere.:hug3:

Oh my God.
Wasn't banking on that !!!!!
Thank you Angel.
Come here and let me pinch your cheeks !!!
Thank you.

Miss Hepburn 10-04-2021 11:58 PM

Right now Utopiandreamchild cuz he hasn't been around.

And all the people fleeing their southern, western hemisphere countries due to poverty, hurricane damage,
gangs, terrible governments, general fear...!:eek: Well, and ALL refugees fleeing poverty and danger!!!!!

Elfin 11-04-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Right now Utopiandreamchild cuz he hasn't been around.

And all the people fleeing their southern, western hemisphere countries due to poverty, hurricane damage,
gangs, terrible governments, general fear...!:eek: Well, and ALL refugees fleeing poverty and danger!!!!!

...So in other words... Everyone !!.
... And of course we all feel that too...
... Please don't worry too much about Utopia.
.. we All care for him... He is loved.
... And he knows that...
... He will be back soon...

ameliorate 11-04-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
You, sweet Elfin.

Yes - same! I find myself thinking of you and feeling both sad and concerned about what you are going through. ❤️

I hope you can take some consolation in reliving all the special memories you must have accumulated. 🌹

Elfin 11-04-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ameliorate
Yes - same! I find myself thinking of you and feeling both sad and concerned about what you are going through. ❤️

I hope you can take some consolation in reliving all the special memories you must have accumulated. 🌹

.... Thank you
... It was never about me, but thank you... Can I pinch your cheeks too !!!!......:hug:

ameliorate 11-04-2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Thank you
... It was never about me, but thank you... Can I pinch your cheeks too !!!!......:hug:

You must have some Italian in you since they pinch cheeks! I am half Italian - from the waist down!

My heart also goes out to all those who are mentally, emotionally and physically suffering - particularly those starving to death, those oppressed e.g. human slaves and those suffering due to the environmental impact of our interference with the climate.

BigJohn 11-04-2021 01:09 PM

My heart goes out to you Elfin. You have been on this Forum for over a year, but it seems a lot longer. You became a good friend which has lasted thru various difficult times. You have been there for me and I hope you feel the same for me.