Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   How do we check if we have a negative aura? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144361)

spiritualmountain 16-07-2022 08:18 AM

How do we check if we have a negative aura?

Hi Friends,

How can we check if we have a negative aura? Are there any spiritual practices or rituals that we can do to check?

Thank you.

Uma 03-08-2022 03:18 PM

Our thoughts, feelings and behaviours create and transform the aura. Remember what Peter Pan said to Wendy? Think lovely thoughts and the pixie dust will help you fly. Live and express yourself from your highest consciousness, stay positive and don't give power to negativity. That's the best way to clear a dark aura. :smile:

spiritoceanrainfall 04-08-2022 10:11 PM

Your personal aura can act like the weather, sometimes stormy, sometimes blue skies and sunshine. It generally follows your mind, emotions and intent, so you can easily turn up the frequency/light with a small meditation or just being aware of it. If you believe there is some outside force causing this then raising your vibration will usually clear it.

utopiandreamchild 06-08-2022 03:06 AM

Stop expressing negativity and be positive then your aura will change, easy.
utopiandreamchild

astralsuzy 06-08-2022 10:15 AM

I agree with utopiandreamchild, all you have to do is to be positive. The more postive you are the better.

Akira 07-08-2022 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Hi Friends,
How can we check if we have a negative aura? Are there any spiritual practices or rituals that we can do to check?

Hey there
Auras are changeable, like the wind. One minute all happy the next minute affected by a tide of change in energy. I'm in agreement with everyone here. I especially love Uma's reference to Peter Pan and Wendy. This is so true, we are the masters of our thoughts and it is our thoughts and body emotion that create the energy we send out into the world.

Live in a framework of as much peace, harmony and love as you can and this will light up your aura. It's okay to sometimes feel less lovely though, our auras are like a snapshot of the moment and it will change with you ...

:hug3:

Native spirit 08-08-2022 08:35 AM

Auras are the Energy that surrounds us and How we feel at any given time. will affect the Aura, feeling positive is correct .
but how many people can feel positive all the time.
feeling under the weather will affect it,
other than that i like umas reply.

Namaste

Uma 10-08-2022 07:53 PM

Spiritualmountain you did ask about spiritual practices. I remembered something else. Our aura is our energy signature. It's made up of different parts of ourselves (called chakras and nadis in Sanskrit, or in the Vedanta called koshas) all pooling together as light. There's a type of photography (Kirlian I think and maybe others) that seems to photograph the aura and if you look up videos about it, you can see experiments where people did different things and the aura image changes. You can see it on the video.

To see auras otherwise you need your third eye open. But we all feel the vibes of people. One part might be glowing (like glowing with health) so that's coming from the navel chakra, yet the person is moody so something dark is coming through their emotions or thoughts (heart and brow chakras) and the aura shows a mixture. In meditation practice, we can visit each part of ourselves one by one simply by asking "How do I feel in my head? How do I feel in my emotions? How do I feel in my body?" It starts there. Then it gets more sophisticated when your brow chakra is open and you can really focus the prana (subtle energy / chi) on the chakra and clear it. So there is a mindset component (changing the thinking/feeling) and an energy component (pranayama "subtle energy control" or physical exercise too). But this is advanced stuff. If we live a healthy well balanced lifestyle and are positive people, unselfish...the aura will more or less look after itself.

spiritualmountain 15-08-2022 08:41 AM

Thank you for your replies friends :)

Rocco Rosano 17-08-2022 05:00 PM

RE: How do we check if we have a negative aura?
SUBTOPIC: Energy Interpretation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma
Our aura is our energy signature.

(COMMENT). IF you can actually visually detect such an emission and can substantiate it, THEN our friend "Uma" is correct. This energy has (in part) some component that falls within the (approximated) 400 to about 700nm. There is a relationship between "frequency and wavelength (each is the inverse of the other). The important part of this answer is, IF people can see it, it has energy that is readily detectable and recordable.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma
Our aura is our energy signature.

(COMMENT)
We have no real evidence to support this statement of fact. To be a signature, the frequency spectrum across the entirety of the energy under test must have a pattern that can be related the the bioelectric activity of the person under examination.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Native Spirit
Energy that surrounds us and How we feel at any given time. will affect the Aura, feeling positive...

(COMMENT)
While many people believe this, it again is unsubstantiated. Similarly, The energy is neither positive or negative. It is energy that by power, rises above the noise floor and becomes detectable.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira
One minute all happy the next minute affected by a tide of change in energy.

Most Respectfully,
R