Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Parallel worlds/lives information/experiences... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60377)

CNC 10-12-2013 04:32 PM

Parallel worlds/lives information/experiences...

Hello
Looking for any experiences or information (dumbed down) on parallel worlds and lives. I have been having this happen more and more frequently in my astral projections and although I'm trying to comprehend the scientific point of view on it (quantum/string/etc) I am also trying to understand the spiritual view towards it.

Nothing really crazy happens when I have these usually, most of the time they are just life as usual but I am astral projecting. Things in the house look a little different/etc but my family is for the most part the same. I have visited the exact same place on numerous occasions, I could almost map the house out as I took a lot of time to look around with my last visit. This is the one I have spent the most time in, most of the others will only be a few seconds, kind of like a fog from waking up from a nap/etc. Some are just a one time shot as far as I can tell.

Those who have had these will know instantly it's not typical thought projections associated with AP. The clarity and focus you have during them is unreal and there is a STRONG sense of duality happening, kind of like a deja vu feeling but different. Very complex, vivid enviroments and once I even did the clock trick (look away for a few seconds and look back) and the time was the same. Everytime I have had one I always "awake" in the parellel world, I never travel there, and judging from my location it always seems that my dual self has fell asleep on the couch or some other non traditional sleeping spot.

In a somewhat recent one I tried explaining it to my parallel wife what was happening, after not letting it go and continuing to get frusterated she started to look scared and told me to go to bed and I'm not making sense/etc..

They usually end instantly when I focus too hard on the duality aspect of it. My brain just can not comprehend it and maybe as a fail safe so I don't overload (lol) I instantly snap out of it when I feel that total mind reversal feeling...

They range from 5 seconds to a few minutes usually, I have only had one or two that really lasted a while and my brain was really straining during them.

The icing on the cake is me and my daughter talk about her dreams/astral projections every morning. Today she said she didn't have any but she said she can't stop thinking about one she had a little while ago. When she described it to me it was word for word about a 20 second clip of one of the more intense parallel world experiences I had quite recently.

Of course, could always be a fluke, but it sure got me more interested in this. I'm currently not smart enough to understand the scientific side of things, I'm working on it but it's rather complecated. Anybody here have any experiences they would like to share or any links to dumbed down info on parallel worlds/lives?

Thanks!

Astral Explorer 10-12-2013 05:04 PM

I am pretty sure that astral projecting is taking me into AT LEAST one parallel life that some level of myself is living. I have been told that my last name in this world is Haggleton or something along those lines (can't remember 100% for sure). There is a lot of stuff going on that I am not comfortable discussing but I remember when my parallel world theory originated a couple months ago. The projection began in my Grandparent's RTZ space (it often does) and this really dark female spirit was there and was harassing me. That was something happening quite often around that time though but I remember I said "why are you doing this to me?" And she replied "you'll thank me when you're married and have kids." When she said that I thought she meant the physical world and I said so I am going to get married and have kids? She said yes.

Now let's fast-forward to more recent times. Since then I have had countless things happen that have shown me my astral body is not some lifeless shell waiting for my Human consciousness to enter it before it can become invigorated, but instead it is always alive and living in some way. I have had countless people look at me like I am nuts when I ask them where are we, or how they know me. I have had people come up to me and talk to me like we are good friends. I have ended up in completely random places such as schools, malls, jobs I am working, other people's houses, movies, the list goes on.

I've mentioned some of the previous experiences and I actually have two completely new experiences to mention that happened over the previous two nights. Two nights ago I was in a class room and after realizing that I was in a projection I was about to get up and then suddenly I started floating out of nowhere without trying to do so, then I felt a spirit on my back. I looked at the person next to me and said someone is on my back and they said "oh it's Elise." That name rang a bell and she let go of me and told me she was there to pick me up. We walked outside of the classroom into a intersection of the hallway and she told me to wait there she would be back. I sat down there and a few moments later a group of young children walk up to me and a boy probably around 6-8 years old has some small sort of bag and walks over to me and attaches it to my wrist. It was clear to me these kids knew me very well and that they were going with me wherever I was about to go. The little girl probably around 5-6 years old pulled out a bottle of some sort of spray lotion or perfume or something and basically shoved it in my face. I said "you want me to put it on for you?" She replied "spray it for me PawPaw." So does this mean I am these children's Grandfather or maybe even their father? Who knows but it was pretty crazy...

Now let's fast forward to last night actually this just happened a couple hours ago. I was having a "dream" not really fully lucid but then again it wasn't some irrelevant unconscious dream that had no meaning. I know that stuff happened before the main part I remember but I can't remember the details so I'll skip that. Anyways beginning from the point that I can remember clearly... I was sitting around a really large table and had around 3-4 people on my side of the table and on the other side was a female that looked incredibly familiar to me even though I don't know how/why. Her side of the table had 3-4 people as well. They were all talking about divorce proceedings between me and the familiar looking woman. I yawned at some point and the people on my side of the table said "how about we take a short break?" I didn't even think about it and said "no either way this will take the same amount of time, let's just get it done now." After saying that it really hit me what was going on and I looked across the table at my soon to be ex-wife. When I looked at her she looked at me with a look of anger and sadness and then looked away from me. Shortly after my memory of that experience fades.

The next thing I remember is I was laying in my bed in the upstairs house of my Grandparent's house (happens a lot as well). A man was in the room with me and he was consoling me, I was upset about something but cannot remember what. I am sure it was about the divorce now but during that experience it just wasn't apparent to me why he was consoling me. It was dark in the room and dark out so I think I had been sleeping in this parallel world/astral world. I got up and looked out of the window and there were a group of people on bikes outside. Some lady walked into the room and told me to go outside. I said to the man I shouldn't go outside should I the "demons" are out there? He said yes there are some right there and they are all doing something further up the street in a specific house he mentioned. Then I sarcastically thanked the woman for telling me to go outside.

Well then I can't remember if this was a completely new experience or if I was teleported but next thing I remember I was in a bar and it was almost like "I" was celebrating. My "mother" was there and not my physical world mother, it was a completely different looking person but for some reason I knew it was my mother. It was pretty mundane in the bar and I am sure you can imagine what was going on there. It was almost like it was a party for me, but why would someone celebrate a divorce? Everyone who came in walked up to me and said hey, some giving me a hug. Everyone was happy to see me and judging by the mood of the party it appeared like "I" was happy as well, I couldn't imagine why but I got the possible answer in a later experience last night.

I was teleported back to that bar at least 3-4 times and then I couldn't TP back anymore. When I woke up I couldn't get back to sleep so I knew I wouldn't be going back there anymore, at least not for the night. Well when I fell back asleep I instantly turned the dream lucid and was back in my Grandparent's home. There were 3 guys with me though and it was clear they were my friends. It was daytime out now and they said let's go to the pool. We walked a couple blocks up the street to some area that IRL is a industrial zone but in the RTZ space I guess it is a pool complex. About half way to the pool I started asking them questions and told them they are speaking to "my reincarnation" Oddly enough they called me by my IRL nickname which nobody has called me in years. I asked them if "I" was recently divorced and they said yes, I asked why I was divorced and they replied with the words "because you have a dark mistress." I replied saying "you mean a dark witch?" They said yes, I replied again saying "a dark sorceress?" They replied yes. I couldn't believe it and said "what idiot would divorce their wife for a dark witch?" They didn't reply...

We went to the pool and everything but that is pretty much where the parallel experiences ended for the most part. I have been thinking about this since waking up and can't get it off my mind. I am going to try and get a message to my ex-wife and apologize for my "other half" being such an idiot. This explains why I had been having so many run-ins with succubi, dark witches, etc. though. All I know is that when I die if I take over the body in the parallel world I have going to get the heck away from the dark witch, I know what they are capable of doing and they can really screw up your karma and put all kind of horrible curses and spells on you.

CNC 10-12-2013 09:31 PM

Interesting stuff in those experiences. I wouldn't doubt for a second that problems in parallel worlds could carry over here to the physical. I did have one rather profound experience where instantly upon awakening in the parallel world I felt something negative attached to me and I was able to remove it with ease by willing it off, it was almost like I knew what to do ahead of time, kind of like I was supposed to be there at that moment to specifically do that. I was making a lot of improvements in my overall life (IRL) at this time as well. Nothing crazy as I don't have a lot of real world problems but just trying to get my life in order and make improvements/etc

Something you mentioned caught my eye regarding this...

Mentioning when you die in the physical, if you would take over this other body... I have kind of a crackpot theory here but hear me out.

We know there is a connection between these conciousness but what if it's a little more than that and it is powered by thoughts/desires and other hard to control emotions, on both sides. We all know to do the right thing but that doesn't mean we always want to. I can't tell you how many times I have been insanely ****ed off at something but on the outside nobody knew. What I'm saying is life here in the physical was not effected by my anger because I contained it, but I was still angry, I did not fix the problem I just masked it and simply having that strong of an emotion may have done something in parallel worlds. I think everyone at one time or another has kind of rooted for the villian, be it a movie a comic or just some real life situation. Deep down you cheered for the other side to win. Even though we don't take it as far as BEING a villian, maybe those kind of thoughts can effect parallel worlds doubles or maybe are even coming from them.

The reason I think this is because I found it rather strange that just when I was deciding to try and be a little better of a person, not just on the outside but really trying to get to the root of things I seem to have issues with (that shouldn't concern me the way they do) I all of a sudden go to a parallel world to remove a negative force from my parallel double.

With how much negativity seemed to surround your parallel experience, would you say you have any repressed thoughts/emotions here in real life? I understand thats pretty personal, but I think pretty much everyone does. Mine is more on the anger side of things, I seem to get really mad at times over things I shouldn't be getting mad about. I learned long ago how to not let it show and deal with it quietly so nothing in the physical is effected by it but the root of the issue remains unresolved and I wonder if problems like these come out in parallel worlds in other ways.

Just checking if there are any similarities on that end of things :)

Neville 10-12-2013 09:50 PM

I think with regards to negativity it probably has a lot to do with which version of you, you are encountering in your consciousness journey's,

To use a very loose analogy there is or rather it is suggested that one of you at least is an aspect of every one of your chakras and their associated qualities and all points between.

It's vibratory in energetic terms as far as I can gather.

The Red Chakra, I forget its name, for example will manifest the drives and the passions . Where as the more Loving you will be a bit green or pink , (Not in appearance you understand, a pink you would look a little bit odd and a green you a little ill) So to me, Its not so much about lessons being brought back with you, rather integration. Getting all those aspects of you in synchronous orbit. After all One of you is presumably either a punisher or a perisher, I say this because it is in all of our genetic memory.

This however is a whole new ball game(a different thread) in the respect of whether one believes that one goes outward when consciousness journeying to the vastness of it all, or inwards to the vastness of it all.

Just thinking allowed you understand.:smile:

Astral Explorer 11-12-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNC
Interesting stuff in those experiences. I wouldn't doubt for a second that problems in parallel worlds could carry over here to the physical. I did have one rather profound experience where instantly upon awakening in the parallel world I felt something negative attached to me and I was able to remove it with ease by willing it off, it was almost like I knew what to do ahead of time, kind of like I was supposed to be there at that moment to specifically do that. I was making a lot of improvements in my overall life (IRL) at this time as well. Nothing crazy as I don't have a lot of real world problems but just trying to get my life in order and make improvements/etc

Something you mentioned caught my eye regarding this...

Mentioning when you die in the physical, if you would take over this other body... I have kind of a crackpot theory here but hear me out.

We know there is a connection between these conciousness but what if it's a little more than that and it is powered by thoughts/desires and other hard to control emotions, on both sides. We all know to do the right thing but that doesn't mean we always want to. I can't tell you how many times I have been insanely ****ed off at something but on the outside nobody knew. What I'm saying is life here in the physical was not effected by my anger because I contained it, but I was still angry, I did not fix the problem I just masked it and simply having that strong of an emotion may have done something in parallel worlds. I think everyone at one time or another has kind of rooted for the villian, be it a movie a comic or just some real life situation. Deep down you cheered for the other side to win. Even though we don't take it as far as BEING a villian, maybe those kind of thoughts can effect parallel worlds doubles or maybe are even coming from them.

The reason I think this is because I found it rather strange that just when I was deciding to try and be a little better of a person, not just on the outside but really trying to get to the root of things I seem to have issues with (that shouldn't concern me the way they do) I all of a sudden go to a parallel world to remove a negative force from my parallel double.

With how much negativity seemed to surround your parallel experience, would you say you have any repressed thoughts/emotions here in real life? I understand thats pretty personal, but I think pretty much everyone does. Mine is more on the anger side of things, I seem to get really mad at times over things I shouldn't be getting mad about. I learned long ago how to not let it show and deal with it quietly so nothing in the physical is effected by it but the root of the issue remains unresolved and I wonder if problems like these come out in parallel worlds in other ways.

Just checking if there are any similarities on that end of things :)

See that's the thing the other person that I am in this parallel world or that is me does things that I wouldn't do, that I wouldn't want to do, that I don't think about doing, etc. This other person lives a completely different lifestyle than I live and have ever lived. We all have repressed feelings, emotions, etc. but I can't sit here and say that any of them would be powerful enough to manifest. It would be one thing if in this parallel world the "other" me is behaving in a way that was familiar to me either physically, mentally, or emotionally. Even if that behavior was repressed or not repressed, but that is not the case. This "other" me behaves in ways that are completely foreign to me, ways that I would never even conceive of let alone think about. I am constantly gaining consciousness over this other me when these situations are about to materialize in this "other" world. I wish it was as simple as repressed thoughts, feelings, and emotions or something along those lines. But it is almost like "we" are two completely different people that live unparalleled lives in a parallel world.

CNC 12-12-2013 05:55 PM

Hmmm, was hoping my theory held a little water, oh well... Back to the task at hand. Since not many responses on the paralell world stuff, lets see if we can brainstorm whats going on with your paralell experience...

So far, on the short end of the scale we know

1 - You have encountered numerous dark entities lately via projection

2 - In this parallel world it would apear your double has given in to the dark side for whatever reason

These seem to be the 2 main factors here so maybe we could start here

First question - Do you keep a log and can you pinpoint at what point you started encountering the upshift in negative encounters?

Second question - when was the first paralell experience that gave any mention of the dark witch or similar negative activity?

Astral Explorer 12-12-2013 09:44 PM

Honestly I don't keep a written log anymore because it would just take me so much time to write everything that happens down every single day/night. I have anywhere from 3-10 projections a night and around the same lucid dreams. Most of them are pretty mundane but I'll usually have a couple good ones each night, and several a week.

Anyways I started encountering what I now believe to be dark entities probably around a year ago. At that time they were pretending to be Elementals, perhaps they were Elementals though and a new type moved in later on. I became aware of the succubus activity around 4-5 months ago, it was going on before then but that is when it was brought to my attention that a succubus was following me around. A random spirit told me and when I questioned the follower they admitted to be a succubus. Around that time I was running into them quite frequently actually and not just one. There was one time where I was brought into a chamber of an entire group of them and their leader was sitting on a raised dark throne. The dark witches I have been encountering over the past month. It's hard to know for sure though because the line between a succubus and a dark witch/sorceress is very thin if it exists at all. They are all basically energetic vampires, almost all "dark" spirits are.

Anyways some interesting things happened two nights ago that I didn't have time to type up so I'll do that now. Early on in the night I was having this weird dream and turned it lucid. In the dream I couldn't see a female but I was having this conversation with her and could also feel her touching me, she wasn't touching me sexually or anything but I could still feel her touching me and was talking with her. Even though I couldn't see her standing there talking to me I could mentally see what she looked like and she was taking the image of an ex-girlfriend of mine, one of the most toxic relationships I have ever been in to be honest. Now thinking back a spirit has been taking that image quite often in the past month or so and now it makes sense why. Spirits often take the image of people we know so that we aren't as likely to turn the dream lucid by figuring out that something isn't right.

Anyways when I turned the dream lucid I realized there was no way in Hell that my ex was astral projecting and talking with me. So I spoke out and said "why are you pretending to be one of my ex-girlfriends?" I forget what her answer was but it wasn't anything worth noting. Then I asked her and said "are you my dark mistress?" She quickly replied yes and I could tell she was hoping this was her in into not having to hide when I'm conscious. I paused for a second and then let her have it. To sum up what I said I basically told her that I will never be dark, that I will not have anything to do with dark spirits either. I told her that when I die if I take over the body that "we're" sharing then she will find no shelter or peace with me. That I will resist her and that she is and always will be dead to me. I told her I will blind her with light so it's in her best interest to go away now and forever. She didn't like this one bit and the sensation of her touching me went from friendly to not so friendly. I'm guessing she was doing this to try and wake me up so that she wouldn't have to deal with me.

So later on in the night I turn lucid and I'm in the same room that all of the earlier experience took place. There was a male with me this time and I could sense he was loyal to the "other" person I'm apparently sharing this astral body with and he wasn't loyal to the dark witch. Even though the dark witch wasn't there I somehow knew that we was listening to me through two computers in the room. I told him to disconnect one computer and I disconnected the other so that she could not hear us. I then began to tell him to deliver a message to "our" apparent ex-wife, I'm not really sure how this parallel world works so I don't know if technically she would be my ex-wife or what...

But anyways about half way through the message the dark witch and her dark posse show up. I could sense it was her the moment she entered the room with her posse. I started using my hands to create glowing balls of light and I was making them become bigger and bigger using my mental thought action ability. Then two Indian looking males with black eye-liner on dressed in these sort of gothic looking red and black robes walked up to me and looked very angry and said don't do that. I told them to **** off that I will do what I want to and that includes channeling my light. Clearly this made them unhappy and uncomfortable and I was happy about it. I kept making balls of light and pushing them around the room eventually pushing one right in front of the face of the dark witch. She turned the ball of light into a flame and told me that I was wasting my time and she was more powerful than I was...

I decided to let her have it at that point and went on a verbal tirade telling her that I will never accept her. I pretty much told her that the darkness is **** and the only reason she is a dark witch is because she is weak, selfish, and lazy. I could see her getting more and more angry and I just kept going. Then I started basically calling the "other" person living in my astral body an idiot. I said "who would leave their wife for a dark witch? He is a f'n idiot!" I kept saying that over and over and at some point other people who I could sense we're "his" friends had entered the room. When I was saying all of this they were laughing their heads off. I don't know whether they were just laughing at what I was saying, were laughing at me, or were laughing at her. But either way they were laughing especially when I was saying the f'n idiot thing. Around that time the dark witch started trying to scare me with demonic imagery and illusions and I pretty much said very sternly "you don't scare me! I've dealt with your kind before and there is nothing you can do to scare me!" The way I said your kind was extremely demeaning and I meant it to be that way. As I was saying that the dark witch began to shrink something I have experienced before. When dark entities start losing a battle they always shrink and then disappear for some reason in my experience.

Shortly after that the experience ended and I didn't see her last night. Normally I wouldn't be this cold and mean with any spirit but I have made my mind up that I am going to try and upset her so bad that she wants nothing to do with either of us. That is my plan at least and I'm hoping it works.

Niebla0007 13-12-2013 02:18 AM

Since you are asking about experience, I'd simply deduce my answer to what it is like for me.
To me, it's just a matter of finding myself in another life, body, another time, place, etc.
with one thing in common - my awareness, of knowing it is me.

CNC 13-12-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Honestly I don't keep a written log anymore because it would just take me so much time to write everything that happens down every single day/night. I have anywhere from 3-10 projections a night and around the same lucid dreams. Most of them are pretty mundane but I'll usually have a couple good ones each night, and several a week.

Anyways I started encountering what I now believe to be dark entities probably around a year ago. At that time they were pretending to be Elementals, perhaps they were Elementals though and a new type moved in later on. I became aware of the succubus activity around 4-5 months ago, it was going on before then but that is when it was brought to my attention that a succubus was following me around. A random spirit told me and when I questioned the follower they admitted to be a succubus. Around that time I was running into them quite frequently actually and not just one. There was one time where I was brought into a chamber of an entire group of them and their leader was sitting on a raised dark throne. The dark witches I have been encountering over the past month. It's hard to know for sure though because the line between a succubus and a dark witch/sorceress is very thin if it exists at all. They are all basically energetic vampires, almost all "dark" spirits are.

Anyways some interesting things happened two nights ago that I didn't have time to type up so I'll do that now. Early on in the night I was having this weird dream and turned it lucid. In the dream I couldn't see a female but I was having this conversation with her and could also feel her touching me, she wasn't touching me sexually or anything but I could still feel her touching me and was talking with her. Even though I couldn't see her standing there talking to me I could mentally see what she looked like and she was taking the image of an ex-girlfriend of mine, one of the most toxic relationships I have ever been in to be honest. Now thinking back a spirit has been taking that image quite often in the past month or so and now it makes sense why. Spirits often take the image of people we know so that we aren't as likely to turn the dream lucid by figuring out that something isn't right.

Anyways when I turned the dream lucid I realized there was no way in Hell that my ex was astral projecting and talking with me. So I spoke out and said "why are you pretending to be one of my ex-girlfriends?" I forget what her answer was but it wasn't anything worth noting. Then I asked her and said "are you my dark mistress?" She quickly replied yes and I could tell she was hoping this was her in into not having to hide when I'm conscious. I paused for a second and then let her have it. To sum up what I said I basically told her that I will never be dark, that I will not have anything to do with dark spirits either. I told her that when I die if I take over the body that "we're" sharing then she will find no shelter or peace with me. That I will resist her and that she is and always will be dead to me. I told her I will blind her with light so it's in her best interest to go away now and forever. She didn't like this one bit and the sensation of her touching me went from friendly to not so friendly. I'm guessing she was doing this to try and wake me up so that she wouldn't have to deal with me.

So later on in the night I turn lucid and I'm in the same room that all of the earlier experience took place. There was a male with me this time and I could sense he was loyal to the "other" person I'm apparently sharing this astral body with and he wasn't loyal to the dark witch. Even though the dark witch wasn't there I somehow knew that we was listening to me through two computers in the room. I told him to disconnect one computer and I disconnected the other so that she could not hear us. I then began to tell him to deliver a message to "our" apparent ex-wife, I'm not really sure how this parallel world works so I don't know if technically she would be my ex-wife or what...

But anyways about half way through the message the dark witch and her dark posse show up. I could sense it was her the moment she entered the room with her posse. I started using my hands to create glowing balls of light and I was making them become bigger and bigger using my mental thought action ability. Then two Indian looking males with black eye-liner on dressed in these sort of gothic looking red and black robes walked up to me and looked very angry and said don't do that. I told them to **** off that I will do what I want to and that includes channeling my light. Clearly this made them unhappy and uncomfortable and I was happy about it. I kept making balls of light and pushing them around the room eventually pushing one right in front of the face of the dark witch. She turned the ball of light into a flame and told me that I was wasting my time and she was more powerful than I was...

I decided to let her have it at that point and went on a verbal tirade telling her that I will never accept her. I pretty much told her that the darkness is **** and the only reason she is a dark witch is because she is weak, selfish, and lazy. I could see her getting more and more angry and I just kept going. Then I started basically calling the "other" person living in my astral body an idiot. I said "who would leave their wife for a dark witch? He is a f'n idiot!" I kept saying that over and over and at some point other people who I could sense we're "his" friends had entered the room. When I was saying all of this they were laughing their heads off. I don't know whether they were just laughing at what I was saying, were laughing at me, or were laughing at her. But either way they were laughing especially when I was saying the f'n idiot thing. Around that time the dark witch started trying to scare me with demonic imagery and illusions and I pretty much said very sternly "you don't scare me! I've dealt with your kind before and there is nothing you can do to scare me!" The way I said your kind was extremely demeaning and I meant it to be that way. As I was saying that the dark witch began to shrink something I have experienced before. When dark entities start losing a battle they always shrink and then disappear for some reason in my experience.

Shortly after that the experience ended and I didn't see her last night. Normally I wouldn't be this cold and mean with any spirit but I have made my mind up that I am going to try and upset her so bad that she wants nothing to do with either of us. That is my plan at least and I'm hoping it works.

Very interesting. So, some things that are standing out to me from reading this that maybe could use a little more discussion :)

- You mentioned she had people with her, other dark entities, that were is a sense protecting her. THIS is highly unusual in my experience. Although I have encountered plenty of multiple negative entities at any given time in the same area, it's strange to see them work together like that. They generally do not give a **** about each other. Dark/evil is all about control and rarely does evil submit to evil unless it is very powerful and controlling. I can only think of one case off hand where I saw a negative entity with other spirits following/taking orders and it was extremely powerful. I now know it is what people refer to as "shadow people" this was a one time shot for me but it literally ripped me OOB and I could feel a draining feeling while it's followers stood behind and watched stonefaced. One of the only negative astral experiences I had where I literally felt drained/depressed/unmotivated for quite a few days after...but, something I remember from that scenario may help here

- In my case, the entity draining me did not appear very human like, but the "followers" did. At any time has the dark witch revealed her "true" self or is she always in the form of your ex. Does she take on a more negative, less human like appearance?

- How human like did the followers appear? If they appear very human then we have made a connection that I would like to explore a little if you don't mind :)

- This is outside the box thinking, but, the fact that this witch takes on the form of your ex-girlfriend waves a red flag to me. You said it was a toxic relationship, so with the knowledge these things are capable of with our memories/etc, why take on such a terrible appearance, something that immediately while lucid would get you thinking of a bad era of your life.

I have a few options on that
1 - This alternate/parallel universe operates on a different time system and since that part of your life had a bad/toxic impact, that part of your life is now effecting your parallel self. It's time frame may be catching up to when you ended the relationship and thats what is giving you more power and control over the parallel double now, it's helping it break free from evil, slowly but surely, I imagine just how it played out here in the real world for you since the emotions from break ups/etc usually span a little while. Basically things are coming full circle. If this is the case then it should correct itself if you just keep doing what you are doing.

2 - This evil could have been created/attracted by the relationship. This would suck because things would get complicated. The relationship may not be effecting your life anymore, but somewhere, deep down, on parallel plains of exsistence it is still very much a problem. Not the relationship, but what was attracted/created from the emotions. This obviously wouldn't be as simple as ending the relationship or not thinking about it anymore/etc.. Evil is evil and it can manifest and attack other areas of your life. If you believe in the whole karma scale then you know it doesn't just "go away"

If this evil was brought to you through these actions you can't just get rid of it. The fact it takes on the face of this girl makes me think it started with that era in time though and it is now trying to work it's way back into your life. You know the whole "bad things come back to haunt you" saying, well, this would be it's literal sense. It's just now catching up with one of your parallel time frames and through that trying to get in your current time frame (would help explain the frequency of witches/etc in your current projections, that may have very well effected your current self if you were not so knowledgable now)

I had a rather intense projection, but in this projection I was remote viewing a mans life, his entire life, not just psyhical earth life and it was sped up to a point where I took in hundreds, maybe thousand of years of this exsistance in just a short time, maybe 10 minutes.

Some things that really stuck out were I watched him decide to sell bread illegally for profit to help his family. It was a good intention but a bad action. He was caught and tortured badly, I mean badly, horribly disfigured, and his astral/alternate body began to take on this shape. His life crumbled from this. While his double was taking on this disfigured rotting shape, more and more bodies were filling it's heavily disfigured, wide open skull. The evil influence was spreading to others. By the end there was nothing human about him, he had blue skin, negative features all throughout his body and the part that struck me hard was he had dozens of human followers, bowing to him as he stood powerfully over them.

Something like this could be happening here and if you are not careful, your parallel double will end up being another Indian Guy with the goth look following this thing around. That can't be good for your current self...

It's just theories of course, but if they were true how do you confront it?

Something this advanced I don't think will shrink away from yelling at it and tossing a few light balls. Think about it, a very common reaction to fearing something is fighting/yelling. If anything that may have gave her the impression you fear her, which as we both know does not work in your favor.

You only get a few glimpses into this paralell you, so psyhical confrontation would be the wrong approach with this one. You might be stronger, but stronger doesn't mean much when you are not there. You don't have control 99.9% of the time so try to get as much information so you can crack the case here in the psyhical while your double is doing who knows what. If my delayed time line theory has anything to it, your double "may" start naturally making better choices based on you making better choices. Either way the few moments you get there now and then need to be as productive as possible :)

She's open about who she is to you, maybe some of the following could yield interesting results...
When did I meet you?
How long have we known each other?
How often do we see each other?
Who are the other men with you?
Why are we getting married?
As your husband what is expected of me?
Why do you take the form of my ex-girlfriend?
What do you know about my ex girlfriend?
Do you know about parallel worlds and what can you tell me?
Why do you have an attraction to me (or vice versa)

Normally I obviously wouldn't recommend open communication with an extremely negative witch/etc but the more info willingly given, the more it will help. You asking questions in a calm, non threating manner "may" even show a little confusion in her mind as to what your agenda is, meaning she might think you are "coming around" so to speak. She has witnessed your power and might view you as more of an asset then she thought (since it would seem she values numbers by the others following her around/etc) She might reveal a lot of info about how this stuff works which would be greatly in your favor now and in the future :)

I'll be offline for a while but definetily keep me posted on this!

Astral Explorer 13-12-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNC
Very interesting. So, some things that are standing out to me from reading this that maybe could use a little more discussion :)

- You mentioned she had people with her, other dark entities, that were is a sense protecting her. THIS is highly unusual in my experience. Although I have encountered plenty of multiple negative entities at any given time in the same area, it's strange to see them work together like that. They generally do not give a **** about each other. Dark/evil is all about control and rarely does evil submit to evil unless it is very powerful and controlling. I can only think of one case off hand where I saw a negative entity with other spirits following/taking orders and it was extremely powerful. I now know it is what people refer to as "shadow people" this was a one time shot for me but it literally ripped me OOB and I could feel a draining feeling while it's followers stood behind and watched stonefaced. One of the only negative astral experiences I had where I literally felt drained/depressed/unmotivated for quite a few days after...but, something I remember from that scenario may help here

- In my case, the entity draining me did not appear very human like, but the "followers" did. At any time has the dark witch revealed her "true" self or is she always in the form of your ex. Does she take on a more negative, less human like appearance?

- How human like did the followers appear? If they appear very human then we have made a connection that I would like to explore a little if you don't mind :)

- This is outside the box thinking, but, the fact that this witch takes on the form of your ex-girlfriend waves a red flag to me. You said it was a toxic relationship, so with the knowledge these things are capable of with our memories/etc, why take on such a terrible appearance, something that immediately while lucid would get you thinking of a bad era of your life.

I have a few options on that
1 - This alternate/parallel universe operates on a different time system and since that part of your life had a bad/toxic impact, that part of your life is now effecting your parallel self. It's time frame may be catching up to when you ended the relationship and thats what is giving you more power and control over the parallel double now, it's helping it break free from evil, slowly but surely, I imagine just how it played out here in the real world for you since the emotions from break ups/etc usually span a little while. Basically things are coming full circle. If this is the case then it should correct itself if you just keep doing what you are doing.

2 - This evil could have been created/attracted by the relationship. This would suck because things would get complicated. The relationship may not be effecting your life anymore, but somewhere, deep down, on parallel plains of exsistence it is still very much a problem. Not the relationship, but what was attracted/created from the emotions. This obviously wouldn't be as simple as ending the relationship or not thinking about it anymore/etc.. Evil is evil and it can manifest and attack other areas of your life. If you believe in the whole karma scale then you know it doesn't just "go away"

If this evil was brought to you through these actions you can't just get rid of it. The fact it takes on the face of this girl makes me think it started with that era in time though and it is now trying to work it's way back into your life. You know the whole "bad things come back to haunt you" saying, well, this would be it's literal sense. It's just now catching up with one of your parallel time frames and through that trying to get in your current time frame (would help explain the frequency of witches/etc in your current projections, that may have very well effected your current self if you were not so knowledgable now)

I had a rather intense projection, but in this projection I was remote viewing a mans life, his entire life, not just psyhical earth life and it was sped up to a point where I took in hundreds, maybe thousand of years of this exsistance in just a short time, maybe 10 minutes.

Some things that really stuck out were I watched him decide to sell bread illegally for profit to help his family. It was a good intention but a bad action. He was caught and tortured badly, I mean badly, horribly disfigured, and his astral/alternate body began to take on this shape. His life crumbled from this. While his double was taking on this disfigured rotting shape, more and more bodies were filling it's heavily disfigured, wide open skull. The evil influence was spreading to others. By the end there was nothing human about him, he had blue skin, negative features all throughout his body and the part that struck me hard was he had dozens of human followers, bowing to him as he stood powerfully over them.

Something like this could be happening here and if you are not careful, your parallel double will end up being another Indian Guy with the goth look following this thing around. That can't be good for your current self...

It's just theories of course, but if they were true how do you confront it?

Something this advanced I don't think will shrink away from yelling at it and tossing a few light balls. Think about it, a very common reaction to fearing something is fighting/yelling. If anything that may have gave her the impression you fear her, which as we both know does not work in your favor.

You only get a few glimpses into this paralell you, so psyhical confrontation would be the wrong approach with this one. You might be stronger, but stronger doesn't mean much when you are not there. You don't have control 99.9% of the time so try to get as much information so you can crack the case here in the psyhical while your double is doing who knows what. If my delayed time line theory has anything to it, your double "may" start naturally making better choices based on you making better choices. Either way the few moments you get there now and then need to be as productive as possible :)

She's open about who she is to you, maybe some of the following could yield interesting results...
When did I meet you?
How long have we known each other?
How often do we see each other?
Who are the other men with you?
Why are we getting married?
As your husband what is expected of me?
Why do you take the form of my ex-girlfriend?
What do you know about my ex girlfriend?
Do you know about parallel worlds and what can you tell me?
Why do you have an attraction to me (or vice versa)

Normally I obviously wouldn't recommend open communication with an extremely negative witch/etc but the more info willingly given, the more it will help. You asking questions in a calm, non threating manner "may" even show a little confusion in her mind as to what your agenda is, meaning she might think you are "coming around" so to speak. She has witnessed your power and might view you as more of an asset then she thought (since it would seem she values numbers by the others following her around/etc) She might reveal a lot of info about how this stuff works which would be greatly in your favor now and in the future :)

I'll be offline for a while but definetily keep me posted on this!

Well in my experience dark entities still act like all other beings/entities in most cases and they have friends and enemies, they have social groups that they stick in and branch out just like a regular person would. There can be and is sometimes an element of dominion and the most powerful entity is the leader of the lesser ones, I have experienced that many times when encountering some weaker lower vibrational entities and when they got into trouble with me suddenly a dark witch showed up and saved them. Clearly the dark witch was an overlord to the specific lesser powerful negative entity and I imagine even that dark witch follows a much more powerful dark witch or magician. But even dark entities have friends and socialize with those friends, they hang out with them, they go places with them, etc. Actually last night I was in two houses full of dark entities. The first time I turned the dream lucid I told this girl I was of the light and she got all upset and said "darn I was starting to like you." Then later on she had brought me to another house that was full of a group of dark entities and they were messing with me once I turned lucid, I'm guessing she told them what I said earlier or they could sense it was me and my light.

The Indian guys weren't so much protecting her though, when they walked up and said don't do that it was sort of like them speaking for themselves. Although I do believe she brought them with her for support, whether that is actual support or emotional I cannot say. I have actually experienced seeing a dark entity become upset and sad over things said to them. One time a succubus was following me and she kept trying to have astral sex with me and I said to her "is sex all you think about?" She got really sad and walked outside, I walked outside to sort of apologize. Although I wasn't going to apologize I was going to explain to her why I have no interest in having astral sex with her, but by that point her sadness had turned into anger and she lashed out at me. Something that doesn't surprise me one bit because that is usually how dark entities will act. More or less my hopes are that I will make the dark witch feel so uncomfortable and angry that she would rather move on, although that probably won't happen I feel like it is worth a try. I think she knows I am not scared of her because while I was letting her have it verbally it wasn't like I was actually attacking her, more or less just telling her the cold hard truth and not sugar coating or trying to be nice about it.

As far as her taking the form of my ex I think she takes that specific form because me and that particular ex had a very weird and often toxic relationship. At the end of the day we weren't good for each other by any means but it was one of those relationships that was extremely hot or extremely cold. There was a lot of physical interaction and I think the dark witch wants that and so that image plays perfectly into what she is seeking from me. I think if she took the form of an ex that I had a much stronger emotional bond with instead of physical that it would be much less likely for me to start having astral sex with her in non-lucid dreams. Since my relationship with that specific ex was so physical it sort of was like instinctual and I think that is the way the dark witch wants it to be - instinctual and primal. If it was emotional it would completely change the ballgame and would bring about more thought than action, that thought would lead into me discovering her true identity even sooner than I would in the form she is/was taking.

As far as the other stuff you said about the possibilities I have thought about a lot of those actually. When I first started encountering succubi I often worried about what damage they were doing to me and how that damage would affect my afterlife. But honestly I decided to stop worrying about it because like you said I am not in control 99.9% of the time, all I can do is control that small .1% and make sure that I don't give into the darkness during that time. Hopefully that is enough to at least give me an opening into the higher spheres when my life on Earth has expired. But if it does not I don't think worrying myself to death over it solves anything at this point. I spend a lot of time learning about and working toward the light in the physical world and my conscious time spent in the spiritual I am almost always doing the same. I do think that maybe playing it cool for a little and asking some questions would be a good idea, although I highly doubt I will get clear and true answers from her. In my experience succubi almost always lie, distract, or beat around the bush when you ask them a question they don't want you to know the answer to. The only question I have consistently had answered truthfully from really dark entities is when I ask them if they are dark, and/or if they are a succubus, vampire, or witch. It seems like there is some Universal law that they have to admit that they are one of those, either that or they are just so egotistical and proud they refuse to lie about it even when it would work in their benefit.