Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   grounding (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137033)

traceyacey12 06-09-2020 08:36 AM

grounding

hi everyone,

i am currently experiencing what I believe is called grounding but I am not sure. For the last few months I have been on a high, where everything feels vibrant and new. But as of tonight, I feel sort of more grounded and I don't feel like I am at a sort of high. Has anyone also had this experience?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

ant 06-09-2020 08:57 AM

Hello traceyacey12,

We can feel on track,and then come back to earth.

Unresolved underlying issues upset the apple cart.

They have a way of rearing there head to what you need to resolve.

Look at what needs your attention and what's been holding you back.

lomax 06-09-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceyacey12
hi everyone,

i am currently experiencing what I believe is called grounding but I am not sure. For the last few months I have been on a high, where everything feels vibrant and new. But as of tonight, I feel sort of more grounded and I don't feel like I am at a sort of high. Has anyone also had this experience?

I think it's a natural process,handled by your guardian angel to balance things.
Everyone likes to be on a high,but it's unhealthy,for various reasons.It has to be on the right time,and for the right timing.Reasonable doses of high and low,good and evil,joy and pain are the best option for a human being to exist in a balanced way.

I tried to grab from the 'high' state,and three months passed like it was one week.(time accelerates when you're happy).

At the very end,you don't know what the summer is,unless you experience the winter as well.

lomax 06-09-2020 09:22 AM

Also,when you enter a 'high' state,it has an impact over your physical body,and it'll drain your energies.Sooner or later,grounding will become necessary,in order to recharge your batteries.

Greenslade 06-09-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

hi everyone,

It's human nature, after a time of experiencing a high you can become used to it, and it's not so high any more. It just wears off, like anything you become used to feeling.

lomax 06-09-2020 11:18 AM

^^^^this^^^^

traceyacey12 22-11-2020 02:02 AM

looking back at these responses, they are good ones. thanks for your help :)

Sanctus 29-12-2020 01:02 PM

"I feel sort of more grounded and I don't feel like I am at a sort of high"

That may well be a 'natural balancing out' from feeling the high, this may well be something that fluctuates.

Miss Hepburn 29-12-2020 01:11 PM

Grounding or earthing sounds cool - I have a grounding pad...
seems to make perfect sense ...but I feel nothing.
I have a copper coil, even, comes into the house
and is grounded in the soil inside a copper pipe,ha!
Feel nothing. Feel great all the time...I wear orgonite, also ---are EMFs effecting me -who knows.

ketzer 29-12-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

hi everyone,

What goes up, must come down.