Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Books (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Have any of you written a book? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114927)

dream jo 05-05-2022 08:29 PM

Only my dream diary journal but I like my dreams in but some my dream is so silly and bizarre I do not put it on there because it's laughable and silly to post on here I know what is a few of us not posted dreams on here because yes was silly and bizarre as some of them which I take the myself some of them is personal but I can't myself but I get right now as I get older and developing as a medium they are messages from the spirit world

girlsearching 09-06-2022 04:40 AM

Have any of you written a book?: I'm almost getting further with my Memoir I'm typing . Hopefully I'll have it completed and I won't get frustrated and stop midway. this will be my only achievement in my 28 years on this earth and I want to have something to leave behind.

girlsearching 24-06-2022 05:46 PM

Have any of you written a book?: I'm still trying to type this Memoir and I hope to find an editor, and publish it.

FallingLeaves 25-06-2022 12:33 AM

i translated a book once. I gave up on trying to write one from scratch because my life is already full of rejection and I didn't need more of that...

Rokazulu 27-06-2022 03:42 AM

I wrote this book awhile ago. It is intended to remove doubt from all circumstance by building an innate trust in the universe.

Also wrote "Codex Solis", which is free for everyone.

girlsearching 08-07-2022 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rokazulu

I wrote this book awhile ago. It is intended to remove doubt from all circumstance by building an innate trust in the universe.

Also wrote "Codex Solis", which is free for everyone.

Nice I'll have to check it out.

girlsearching 08-07-2022 12:17 PM

My Memoir is coming along swell.

girlsearching 23-10-2022 08:14 PM

I still typing up my Introspective Memior, I'm proud that I'm at 12 pages already and that is just the first few chapters. :smile:

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 16-11-2022 09:57 PM

I haven't written a book as of yet, but I'm in the process of writing one. It's mostly for my healing and writing seems to help me. I think if I share my experiences with trauma and abuse, it could possibly help others.

lord arcturus of 88 24-11-2022 06:46 PM

I have written a book about the history of angels. I just need to get it published now.

girlsearching 03-12-2022 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord arcturus of 88
I have written a book about the history of angels. I just need to get it published now.

I'd love to read it.

shivmathur 25-05-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe
Has anyone on this forum written or published a book about spirituality? Or do you know someone who has?
If so let me know because I have begun doing book promos.
The promos are free. I blog about spiritual and new consciousness books. Adding more book reviews would be great.
I want to keep the message of lovelight and lightlove going, and this is how I've chosen to do it.

~Peace~

I wrote three books last year details are on my website
They are on meditation spirituality and social decadence

girlsearching 14-08-2023 02:54 AM

I'm still in the process of typing them all .I'm acutally working on Four stories : a Memoir ( I'd really like to get that one published), and my three ficional stories- Animal Fantasy, the Occult, and Science Fiction. I don't want to stop working on them because in the back of my mind I feel that my ideas will be taken by someone else even though the old saying : "Nothing New is Under the Sun".

Hologram8 14-08-2023 02:52 PM

I write my book of shadows .

I also wrote a visual I Ching ~ or I guess you could say I drew it .

lord arcturus of 88 21-08-2023 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe
Has anyone on this forum written or published a book about spirituality? Or do you know someone who has?
If so let me know because I have begun doing book promos.
The promos are free. I blog about spiritual and new consciousness books. Adding more book reviews would be great.
I want to keep the message of lovelight and lightlove going, and this is how I've chosen to do it.

~Peace~

This is wonderful that you do this!!

lord arcturus of 88 21-08-2023 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'd love to read it.

Its taken longer than expected but I hope to release it within a month!

lord arcturus of 88 30-08-2023 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'd love to read it.

Just published! See The Divine Epic thread!

crystaladdict99 10-09-2023 03:37 AM

I'd love to read it.

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 12-09-2023 06:48 PM

I haven't written a book but this is something I would love to do.

Sir Neil 05-01-2024 11:26 AM

Nit necessarily a book as it hasn’t been published, but I have written a 22-chapter novel, which started off as something to do during lockdown. It’s a tale of love, life, spirituality and transcendency of experience, against the backdrop of a football tournament.

Goldcup7 04-04-2024 07:53 PM

I've written two books, self published through Amazon with a bit of tech knowhow: Philosophical Contemplations and The Edge of Enlightenment. I've also made them as free PDFs on my website - free but not as user friendly as the Kindle or printed versions.

Recently finished writing my third, much larger book, but looking to go through a publisher this time. Watch this space.