Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   COVID-19 Conspiracy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136958)

Altair 03-09-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
You know, this is why I'm on the fence regarding Covid.I agree with what
Heightend-Awareness writes, then somebody like janielee comes along who's had this frightful disease and all my beliefs are smashed. I think that its better to err on the side of caution until proof one way or the other has been found.

Everyone reacts differently, just like with other flu. I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well. I check football news every day and there's always players who get it, yet most of them are fine. They didn't know they had it until they had their mandatory test done at their club.

I heard doctor say patients with severe symptoms have vitamin D deficiency. There's a lot of conflicting information, so make of that what you will.

hazada guess 03-09-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
Everyone reacts differently, just like with other flu. I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well. I check football news every day and there's always players who get it, yet most of them are fine. They didn't know they had it until they had their mandatory test done at their club.

I heard doctor say patients with severe symptoms have vitamin D deficiency. There's a lot of conflicting information, so make of that what you will.

True.Oh I don't know what to believe:confused:

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Just saw a video of a woman in your country getting arrested at home because she posted an 'opinion' on Facebook the authorities didn't like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHU...yNewsAustralia

People get arrested for not having the 'correct' beliefs and opinions. Or their careers are destroyed, which we've seen for some years now, and it has accelerated this year. Meanwhile, people can volunteer to become street police and insist you wear a mask. People as police, like behind the Iron Curtain. Notice also how you can protest for a Marxist organization and media will praise you, but not against the government because then you're obviously a Nazi.

Exactly! If you're offside, you're out of bounds and dealt with accordingly because you are exercising your "free will" and acting out against the official narrative and made an example of. Then a Pumpkin sticks like Karl Stefanovic is an Australian television presenter. Stefanovic is currently a co-host of the Nine Network's breakfast program Today (Australian Ch9 News anchor and puppet) push the narrative in your face because she was expressing her opinion that wasn't in line with the official narrative and made an example of. So you too will adhere to the rules of the official narrative

On the other hand, you play by their rules and play along with the official narrative. You'll be alright, but you have your free will is taken from and the ability to make your own judgement to make your own decisions. They made and given to and for you.

janielee 03-09-2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Just saw a video of a woman in your country getting arrested at home because she posted an 'opinion' on Facebook the authorities didn't like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHU...yNewsAustralia

People get arrested for not having the 'correct' beliefs and opinions. Or their careers are destroyed, which we've seen for some years now, and it has accelerated this year. Meanwhile, people can volunteer to become street police and insist you wear a mask. People as police, like behind the Iron Curtain. Notice also how you can protest for a Marxist organization and media will praise you, but not against the government because then you're obviously a Nazi.

Alan Jones is well known for profiting from inciting fear, anger, hypocricy and outrage. The intellectual inconsistencies are riveting in so many who thrive off such intellectual rigidity, bigotry and anger.

But Jones always has a big following - he appeals to the forces in these people, and profits very handsomely off generating rage and faux outrage.

Interestingly, tabloids such as Daily Mail also use the same formula. The editor was known to say "Make them cry or make them angry" - it didn't matter which. It sells papers.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-...tacks/12237694

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-wagner-family

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ments-on-radio

Not surprised that certain personalities love this type of stuff. The lack of emotional maturity in these folks is riveting and oh so passionate - mistaking their rage and intellectual sensibilities for power, they feel powerful.

JL

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

True.Oh I don't know what to believe:confused:

Quote:

Be patient, I'm nearly finished with Pt.2. It will make more sense to you when you read it.
Quote:

"I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well"
I'll give you a teaser from Pt.2 of what I have written. The above line from Altair, why you test positive and feel fine as I have written in Pt.2, is; If you have ever had a cold or flu or even a flu shot in your life, your body's immune system will have created an anti-body. So next time you get the flu your immune system will be able to defend against it. But, the flu virus mutates every time it finds a new host. So, one, how can they make a vaccine for the flu for starters because the vaccine is useless, the flu mutates, secondly and the most important one to take away from it is, you get tested and get a positive result is you have been tested for the antibody that every man and his dog has got! That's why you feel fine and no symptoms but yet you test positive, a false positive. You will understand more after you read Pt2.

Severe vitamin D deficiencies are due to government-imposed lockdowns, self-imposed and self-imposed isolation. You need sunlight. The freest and most abundant form of vitamin D

Does that make sense?

I'll stop there as it will take away the impact of Pt2.

janielee 03-09-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

You know, this is why I'm on the fence regarding Covid.I agree with what
Heightend-Awareness writes, then somebody like janielee comes along who's had this frightful disease and all my beliefs are smashed. I think that its better to err on the side of caution until proof one way or the other has been found.

Hi hazarda guess,

I personally wouldn't worry too much about what is truth and fiction per se. It's an illness. It's real. Many people have had it, including Tom Hanks and yes me, my family.

Many people report differently with it, but it's also true that I know many people who have had it.

It attacks the lungs; I could fill fluid in my lungs, I coughed up blood, couldn't breathe. I wondered if I would die.

I know people who have had it, went into ICU and recovered. Others, particularly the elderly, overweight, those with respiratory illness, immune illness etc. all have significantly higher risk factors.

Some children (average age of 4) have life threatening complications.

Keep in mind that these types of illnesses are not new - in recent years, we have had mad cow disease, avian flu, SARS, etc. These exist today.

What makes Covid-19 more problematic is that it's a well engineered virus, so it's stickier, much more contagious.
Also the longer term implications, newly discovered - long standing complications - some debilitating - many of these affecting the younger crowds (20-40).

Add to this the lack of world wide co-ordination, the absolute gong show in some countries, and the fact that many people won't vaccinate anyway - well, I believe it may never go away.

As Starman said on some thread or other, it's going to be another way for some to die.

Wearing a mask, and washing your hands, is just a way of respect - respecting that there are very vulnerable people out there - your own loved ones, yourself perhaps, so as in all things, it's not that we are forced to do anything. It's just courtesy to try to contribute positively to society - not negatively.

Blessings to you and yours, dear one

JL

janielee 03-09-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist. BTW, welcome to the SF's H-A, instead, I get :icon_puke_r:

Firstly you have spelt my pseudo name incorrectly (the way I have spelt it has meaning to me, Height-End). Also, the fact that you cannot read as I asked for the reader to have an open mind towards this and that you also lack the intelligence to be objective towards this topic, you come out openly swinging with slander as your opening statement proves the above mentioned as most during any in a battle of dialogue (argument) would do when they have very little ammunition (knowledge) of the narrative being conveyed other than their own experience.
So please, chill and enjoy the topic. This ride ain't over yet! :hug3:

Au contraire, experience means that I do have the appropriate objectivity - experience based objectivitiy - and it is your narrative that is fantasy ridden, theoretical, harmful and nonsensical, in my opinion. Unfortunately for you, my experience is affirmed by the medical authorities and real life doctors and nurses who live and fight this - you know, the people doing the real spiritual work.

Welcome, by the way, to Spiritual Forums.

JL

janielee 03-09-2020 06:12 PM

Courtesy ant:

“Conspiracy theories are really attractive. Figuring out patterns is one of the things that gets your brain to give you a nice dose of chemical reward, the little ping of dopamine and whatever else that keeps you smiling. As a result, your brain is pretty good at finding patterns, and at disregarding information that doesn’t fit. Which means it’s also pretty good at finding false patterns, and at confirmation bias, and a bunch of other things that can be fatal. Our brains are also really good at making us the center of a narrative, because it’s what we evolved for.”

― Elizabeth Bear

Heightend-Awareness 03-09-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee

Au contraire, experience means that I do have the appropriate objectivity - experience based objectivitiy - and it is your narrative that is fantasy ridden, theoretical, harmful and nonsensical, in my opinion. Unfortunately for you, my experience is affirmed by the medical authorities and real life doctors and nurses who live and fight this - you know, the people doing the real spiritual work.

Welcome, by the way, to Spiritual Forums.

JL

Yes yes, good for you. Did that feel good after that? You will hopefully understand more as after I post Pt2.
Have we finished comparing pumpkin sticks yet, or are you still trying to stretch yours out liitle more?

Thank you for extending your courtesy. :biggrin:

janielee 03-09-2020 06:39 PM

lol, OK thanks HeightEnd Awareness.