Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Telepathy without the overpowering intense love (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144441)

~Lioness~ 24-07-2022 08:15 PM

Telepathy without the overpowering intense love

It's a weird place to be. To hear her higher self telepathically in a song I'm listening to, yet , we're so disconnected now. She feels hollow. I am sure this is a step in the journey, but why's it gotta be so hard.

Izz 24-07-2022 08:29 PM

Hugs I hope the telepathy part eases for you

For me it's more the 5D protection, feeling that protective shield from the energy. It fuels me at least to find innovative ways in my work (that, being coupled with the spark in Leo season - Leo placement reaching a house in my birth chart). Interesting how we all connect uniquely in different ways to our own soul family

~Lioness~ 25-07-2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izz

For me it's more the 5D protection, feeling that protective shield from the energy. It fuels me at least to find innovative ways in my work (that, being coupled with the spark in Leo season - Leo placement reaching a house in my birth chart). Interesting how we all connect uniquely in different ways to our own soul family

Thank you. It's amazing how quickly a situation can truly change. I prayed last night in tears and voila today I feel grounded in myself and grateful. :)

~Lioness~ 25-07-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izz

Also that's a great place to be for you, I mean that. I'm happy for you 😊

Izz 25-07-2022 08:24 PM

I'm glad you feel more grounded hugs

At this stage of my life - I need his protection more than ever even compared to before and, it's just the way it is. It was designed in the universe that way for me, it just is

Izz 04-08-2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Also that's a great place to be for you, I mean that. I'm happy for you ��

Thinking of this again. Yes, there was this ex-friend who tried to send me intrusive energy. But blocked

My soul family protects me

Hope you're well Orion_Lion

~Lioness~ 04-08-2022 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izz
Thinking of this again. Yes, there was this ex-friend who tried to send me intrusive energy. But blocked

My soul family protects me

Hope you're well Orion_Lion

Hello I'm doing pretty good, I'm taking some time to adjust to the disconnection between TF and I. Making the best of it with what I have left: faith. The one thing she told me to keep. Sigh but it's okay.