Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   How can I send a telepathic message? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124819)

betterdayswillcome 27-08-2018 08:26 PM

How can I send a telepathic message?

This morning I was going on about my daily life and I got a feeling that someone that I care about was feeling sad. Hours later they posted a photo of themselves and they were half smiling but their eyes showed nothing but sadness, no crows feet or squinty eyes... nothing. I felt like I could look into his soul and all I could see was black, it was awful. This person and I no longer speak, I tried contacting him three weeks ago and never received a reply.

I don't want to tell him how I feel I just want to send him a message saying that I'm there for him if he needs someone to speak to. How do I go about this? I'm new to this kind of stuff. I've been having premonitions and being able to feel other peoples feelings for years but rarely thought anything about it until this year.

John32241 29-08-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
I don't want to tell him how I feel I just want to send him a message saying that I'm there for him if he needs someone to speak to. How do I go about this? I'm new to this kind of stuff. I've been having premonitions and being able to feel other peoples feelings for years but rarely thought anything about it until this year.

Hello,

There was actually a movie with an example of the insight I am about to give you. What I suggest is have an imaginary conversation with his subconscious. That is best done when the guy is asleep.

The movie was when a passed over dead guy wanted to connect and talk with his living ex wife. He was guided to talk with her subconscious when she was sleeping. The subconscious is always wide awake. So you can do that any time. However the conscious self needs to truly get out of the way for a telepathic experience to register effectively for most of us. The movie title is "The sixth Sense". I learn a lot by wathching films like that.

When you have premonitions about people, it is best to trust them. Your belief that they are real and accurate is the most effective thing you can do to evolve them as I see these things.

John

betterdayswillcome 04-09-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

There was actually a movie with an example of the insight I am about to give you. What I suggest is have an imaginary conversation with his subconscious. That is best done when the guy is asleep.

The movie was when a passed over dead guy wanted to connect and talk with his living ex wife. He was guided to talk with her subconscious when she was sleeping. The subconscious is always wide awake. So you can do that any time. However the conscious self needs to truly get out of the way for a telepathic experience to register effectively for most of us. The movie title is "The sixth Sense". I learn a lot by wathching films like that.

When you have premonitions about people, it is best to trust them. Your belief that they are real and accurate is the most effective thing you can do to evolve them as I see these things.

John

Hello, thank you very much. I took your advice and tried this morning. How will I know if he received the message?

John32241 04-09-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Hello, thank you very much. I took your advice and tried this morning. How will I know if he received the message?

Hi,

Just trust that he did at some level and let go of any expectations.

We all want what is best for each other. You have done your best now it is time to allow him that opportunity.

John

betterdayswillcome 05-09-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Hi,

Just trust that he did at some level and let go of any expectations.

We all want what is best for each other. You have done your best now it is time to allow him that opportunity.

John

Thank you for your help

betterdayswillcome 10-09-2018 01:29 PM

Today during meditation I accidentally connected with him (I was trying to connect with my higher self but somehow managed to connect with him instead). We spoke and he said that he was fine (just like he always would) among a few other things. Then I scared him off and I could feel him disconnect.

I am guessing because he wanted to speak to me which is why I couldn't connect to my own spirit guide, it felt as if there were a block and I couldn't manage it. I am very much confused not only about the messages I received but also as to why he let me in. He won't communicate with me but his higher self will communicate with me. I am assuming that a higher self is subconscious?

John32241 10-09-2018 02:15 PM

Quote:

I am guessing because he wanted to speak to me which is why I couldn't connect to my own spirit guide, it felt as if there were a block and I couldn't manage it. I am very much confused not only about the messages I received but also as to why he let me in. He won't communicate with me but his higher self will communicate with me. I am assuming that a higher self is subconscious?

Hi,

My understanding is that the higher self is our eternal spirit self. We all have three divine aspects of self. The soul and our Innate (divine subconscious) represent the other two.

The conduit for communication is our higher self. I am curious about those messages you are receiving. Why they would be confusing.

John

betterdayswillcome 10-09-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Hi,

My understanding is that the higher self is our eternal spirit self. We all have three divine aspects of self. The soul and our Innate (divine subconscious) represent the other two.

The conduit for communication is our higher self. I am curious about those messages you are receiving. Why they would be confusing.

John

I will send you a private message with the details of our exchanges

Hoppy7 10-09-2018 08:24 PM

You are each other's Twin Soul's and that should be the healing you both need. A positive song came on in my head that sounded sad and is actually a positive thing but it should be taken as something to be flipped to it's positive side. I think you both are having a healing purging from being each other's Twin Soul's and you two are merging together and going through Ascension. Your telepathy and empathy will increase during this time and it is a natural thing that will happen. Send them healing and I gave you the attunements necessary to do this and them too to heal themselves. :) It will help.

betterdayswillcome 10-09-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppy7
You are each other's Twin Soul's and that should be the healing you both need. A positive song came on in my head that sounded sad and is actually a positive thing but it should be taken as something to be flipped to it's positive side. I think you both are having a healing purging from being each other's Twin Soul's and you two are merging together and going through Ascension. Your telepathy and empathy will increase during this time and it is a natural thing that will happen. Send them healing and I gave you the attunements necessary to do this and them too to heal themselves. :) It will help.

I don’t fully understand, please could you explain this to me? You’re not the first person to suggest we are connected in that way but I haven’t really thought much about it