Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ask me anything (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140522)

hallow 22-06-2021 10:17 AM

Ask me anything

Serious or silly ask me anything for a simple unfiltered answer.

Miss Hepburn 22-06-2021 10:59 AM

Are you an expert in anything?

hallow 22-06-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Are you an expert in anything?

nothing on paper, but worked with disabled people of all types for over 28 years. Also I am been passionate about plants my whole life. But not an expert, an expert knows everything about a subject. I believe there's always something to lean.

dream jo 23-06-2021 08:36 PM

Would you ever look common sense into your younger self if you have a sore younger self in a time machine

hallow 24-06-2021 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
Would you ever look common sense into your younger self if you have a sore younger self in a time machine

I often look back at my younger self.
I made a lot of mistakes, and had a lot of bad teachers. I do my best to see those mistakes as lessons and do my best not to make the same mistake twice. Every day, every mistake I made makes me wiser.

PMPM71 24-06-2021 08:34 AM

How would you define evil?
Is it a lack of something, a disease, a part of good, a wrong choice or what?

hallow 24-06-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMPM71
How would you define evil?
Is it a lack of something, a disease, a part of good, a wrong choice or what?

for me, evil is intent. For example if you kill an animal out of cold blood, that's evil. But if you kill an animal in intent to give life, for food and so on that's not evil.
What makes evil is all you mentioned along with greed. Good and evil are often taught and the evil doer may simply not know any better that would be lacking knowledge. In cases it's not taught it's a disease. When evil get distorted into good intent it becomes a very infectious disease. At times it can be a part of good. If someone does something evil in your life you can make a vow never to do it, or to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else in turn making something bad into good.

hallow 28-07-2021 05:10 PM

It's been awhile since anyone asked me anything. My brain neeeedddddsssssss something to think about.

Traveler 01-08-2021 10:48 PM

Ok, I have one for you: What is your thought about Aspergers and the fact that it seems more people are becoming aware as adults that they are 'different' and end up getting tested and actually have high functioning autism? Do you think that there are more people who are autistic, yet high functioning, than we actually are aware of and that it is actually quite common? My 23-year-old daughter is going to be evaluated for autism in a few weeks (it's tough getting it scheduled). And this is completely new territory for me. And I've been watching youtube videos of people who have been diagnosed as adults and what their experience has been. It seems to me that it's not as rare as we think it is.

hallow 02-08-2021 06:07 PM

I don't think it is as rare as people think it is.
If you want my opinion on being "different" All I can say is congratulations! Hahaha. I am glad we're all not the same.
What your mentioning will have challenges. I have problems with groups of people and communication quite often. When I write on here I often go back and edit because all my thoughts on a topic don't come all at once or I really don't know how to put things until I think about it for a while. That really does put a damper on social skills. So yes I have my problem and it creates challenges.
But like everything, weakness in one area will create strengths in "different" area's. That's why I hate labels, especially the "different" label. Being different is a great gift if you don't focus on what's wrong it's a challenge that can be beaten. Focus on what's right and build on those strengths. From my wrongs, I developed a "different" set of strong skills very few others have and that's something special.
Attitude is everything! Accept who you are. I am a horrible machanic I accepted that a long time ago. But damn it I can grow the most beautiful flower garden anyone has seen. If you know what I mean. As for being someone dealing with someone else who is different. Be patient, let mistake be made but don't dwell on the mistakes.