Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Songs that Come on at the Right Time (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9046)

Lynn 08-01-2011 02:47 AM

Songs that Come on at the Right Time

Hello

How many have that happen a song comes on at the right time when one is in thougt on someone or something that relates to it.

LOL I just had that happen " Sharp Dressed Man " takes me to thoughts on a friend an WHOM signs in to IM but that friend. Before the time too we usually chat. Asked why I have a devilsh smirk me face . :angel12:

Too the song has nothing to do with feelings I have for this one :redface: but goes to him not so long ago thinking he was hurting ugly to find out a smile on his face and a spring in his step and form fitting jean's :tongue: do make the man......

Lynn

Silver 08-01-2011 02:59 AM

NO matter ~ it's a fab song.

I mentioned in myspace that I discovered some of Madonna's songs (Swim, Ray of Light, Learn to Say Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters and so on) recently and found that they helped me immenseley to focus on my grieving over my son's death last year, her voice being so angelic in spite of her racy personality. I became so interested in her and her music, I bought a bunch of 2nd hand cd's and biographies. I've finished one of the books. Fascinating lady. If anyone is grieving for whomever for whatever reason, certain songs just help move things in the right direction, and I found them in the songs mentioned above.

psychoslice 08-01-2011 03:06 AM

Once my family and I spent all day shifting everything into our new home, it was raining like hell all day long, When we finally got everything in place and relaxed because we were all so tired, the waters started to rise and came through the house about one foot deep. My mom was just going to start to cry when the song by Bonnie Tyler, Its A Heartache, came on and we all burst out laughing.:D

Silver 08-01-2011 03:08 AM

That's a great story, slice.

star-child 08-01-2011 08:19 AM

I was trying to find my guardian angels name which I thought was Enya. One the way home after going to Glastonbury and coming across 3 significant synchronicities there, we turned the radio on and guess what song was playing? Orinoco flow by Enya.

Ciqala 08-01-2011 08:57 AM

I can usually predict what song is going to play on the radio. Or I can be thinking of a certain song, and it will come on next on the radio. Or i can ask for a song to come on, and it will. And most times when i am thinking about something, a song comes on and gives me the answer in its lyrics.

Shabda 08-01-2011 09:12 AM

i love when this happens, it has happened to me several times in my life...i call it the Golden Tongued Wisdom...It works~!

Adrienne 27-01-2011 10:12 AM

I love it when songs " speak / sing " to me ! This used to happen all the time when I was listening to the radio at work. At times I would even request songs... and this really amazed me, when the songs actually played ... especially when the songs happened within 5 minutes of my request and usually were not songs that were currently being featured on the radio ! one of my favorites was " calling all angels "

just amazing !! :smile:

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Loungelizard 27-01-2011 10:28 AM

yeah I think I get lots of messages and divine guidance via songs at certain times.

iza 27-01-2011 10:01 PM

I am connected to a man on a soul level. I call him my "heartmate".

We have never met but I do know of him as he is somewhat well known. We communicate with each other psychically.

There was a time when he had been in somewhat of a depressed and anxious mood and this lasted for quite a while. Whatever he's feeling, I feel it and it often affects me. So, we had both become very moody and anxious and I got really fed up. I finally told him that he needed to get his act together because his moods were affecting me.

I had a dream on a Saturday where he had come to me with a bunch of flowers and apologised to me. He asked me, "Are you still angry with me?" And of course I replied, "No, I'm not angry with you anymore."

He has a radio show on Sundays and that Sunday, I only caught the last half of his show when he had just finished playing a song. I caught the very end of the song and his announcement of name of the singer. I thought it sounded like a nice song so I went onto YouTube and searched for the name of the singer. When I found her name, I found the song. It was a beautiful song titled, "I'm Sorry." Listening to the lyrics of the song was like hearing a heartfelt apology from him: "I loved you so much and yet I hurt you so badly. I can't say the words, “I'm Sorry” through my tears, but please, stay here for a little while..."