Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Islam Faith (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   immortal words (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141519)

eninn 20-09-2021 07:21 PM

immortal words
 
In a noble verse, God Almighty told about the Day of Resurrection and that it is the day on which child will become an old man from the horror of that day.

The Almighty said: ( If therefore you disbelieve, how will you guard yourselves against a day that shall make the children grey-headed?
Chapter (73) sūrat l-muzamil

Therefore, God Almighty has put signs in His creation about the possibility of a genetic defect in some newborns, so they will develop premature aging.... as they show signs of aging while they are children... Glory be to God.

And here is this news on the American CNN website on 12/1/2014, where Sam Burns died at the age of 17, Friday, after he was famous due to his rare disease “premature aging.” and “premature aging.”

The gene mutation associated with the disease causes the protein "progerin" to be produced, which impairs normal cell function. Children affected by it as they age, suffer from losing body fat, hair loss, inability to gain weight, and they are prone to developing osteoporosis.

Scientists say that severe psychological pressures cause changes in the genes, as a result of which a person can develop premature aging.. Indeed, the pressure that a person will be exposed to on the Day of Resurrection is so enormous that newborns will not be able to bear it, and they will turn to premature old age.”

child will become an old man from the horror of that day.
We can only say again: Glory be to God!

sky 20-09-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eninn
Therefore, God Almighty has put signs in His creation about the possibility of a genetic defect in some newborns, so they will develop premature aging.... as they show signs of aging while they are children... Glory be to God.

And why would God want a Newborn Baby to suffer so much ? I'm sorry but I don't see much 'Glory' in that......

eninn 20-09-2021 09:05 PM

Glory to God, because the verses of the Qur’an are true. Every day, scholars discover a verse that indicates the truth of the Qur’an, and the scientific miracles of the Qur’an are many

Do you think that God created man on earth?
Live in prosperity and happiness
you are wrong

Everyone on earth
A different kind of test

A rich man, but he cannot have children, no matter how difficult it is

A strong man can use his power to do good, but he doesn't
A weak man but help people as best he can
A treacherous, polytheistic man, but he has all the blessings
The Muslim man is seriously ill

A different kind of test

disease = test
health = test
disbelief = test
money = test
etc.

BigJohn 20-09-2021 11:21 PM

eninn,
Can I ask you a question?

Is English your second language?

The Anointed 21-09-2021 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
And why would God want a Newborn Baby to suffer so much ? I'm sorry but I don't see much 'Glory' in that......

Which god are you referring to Sky?
Obviously not the Christian or Hindu God.

MAYA EL 21-09-2021 04:17 AM

I'm pretty sure that was meant to be taken metaphorically

sky 21-09-2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Anointed
Which god are you referring to Sky?

Obviously not the Christian or Hindu God.

God :smile:

sky 21-09-2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eninn

A different kind of test

disease = test
health = test
disbelief = test
money = test
etc.

Do you personally think life is a ' Test ' from the beginning to the end ?

eninn 21-09-2021 08:46 AM

in Matthew 16-27: For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

. Christ himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his actions. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is by work and not by crucifixion

Only those who do good deeds will be saved on the Day of Resurrection, while those who did evil deeds will be carried to Hell, without having salvation through Christ or others.

John 5/28-29 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned..

Not to mention the worship based on paganism. These pagans have many gods and do whatever they like

life is a ' Test ' from the beginning to the end

sky 21-09-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eninn

life is a ' Test ' from the beginning to the end

I personally don't see life as a 'Test' but as an educational adventure...
Who decides if one has passed the 'Test' and do they get a reward ?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums