Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Loving Tributes & Remembrance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   rip for all them people it didn't make it out of 2021 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142359)

dream jo 18-12-2021 11:07 PM

rip for all them people it didn't make it out of 2021

rip
For all them people it's not make it out of 2021
Not just because of covid-19 but because of covid-19 i restrictions and rose it stop I'm getting treatment
For myself and cool I've got a family I loved I could not get to say goodbye to them Mr when they were alive before the past but I was looking enough to say goodbye in a chapel of rest I was some petrol was not lucky like me
Even I did say them lying in the casket I got to say goodbye I was lucky but saying that a body in a coffin does not bother me
I just think of people did not have that luxury of saying goodbye and kissing him on the forehead I was lucky some people are not that lucky to say goodbye late I did
But rip everybody it did not make it out alive of 2021

Native spirit 18-12-2021 11:25 PM

Yep the last two years have been tough for Everyone we have all lost someone we know.

Namaste

dream jo 19-12-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yep the last two years have been tough for Everyone we have all lost someone we know.

Namaste

Christmas will be hard for a lot of people because some people's got nobody because they lost friends and family because of covid-19 of covert night then stop them getting treatment
Or people getting the luxury I did of saying goodbye i in the chapel of rest I was lucky because I spoke to my mum and uncle I did I spoke to them like they're still alive
Then I get could you go on kiss a dead body I'll torture dead body because if they can't hurt you it's a littlest toxic
But it's past could not get the kiss family goodbye or hold their hand in the coffin like I did I realise I was lucky I think other people it does not make it out alive because of covid-19
2020 2021 has been very tough on her plate churches being closed not seeing friends all the churches it is a family
Been putting church is very realise they are a family to me a family that I love I don't know or cheesy cheesy but I love them I do
I know a lot of my chat has passed quite a few when I bite them I was not allowed to say goodbye because I've got it was last 2 years my neighbours in friend a past I do not get sick of b o b because of covid-19 offaly let's say goodbye
My mum I lost a part of the chapel of rest and held it and when nobody else would do it but me I give the kisses on the forehead and nobody has to do it but me I had his and I kissed on the forehead but I'm pleased I did Ed I'm at my mum I'm a lot like my mum and a lot of yours all good beers because I am her daughter I'm like a daughter and a tour of us together I'm mother for them through

blackraven 29-01-2022 07:36 PM

Amen to that, dream jo! I know 3 people that died last year. They each played an important role on my life's journey. So sad. This pandemic is the most horrible thing I've seen in my lifetime. I feel the most bad for the little tikes that have to go to preschool all day in a mask. I pray this whole nightmare will be over some day in the near future.