Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astronomy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   ORIGINS of Space and Time, Physical, Chemical, Bio, Properties (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111456)

OPVerma 06-03-2017 08:34 AM

ORIGINS of Space and Time, Physical, Chemical, Bio, Properties

While the Big Bang Cosmology ( that has failed now) incorporates 4 physical properties only , during the origin of the universe; the Indian Cosmology Lists the following 16 properties:

1. Space & Time a. Time Bound Space, b. Space Bound Time

2. Physical Properties a. Gravity ****trong force, c. Weak Force, d. EMF

3.Chemical Properties a. Atomic Bonding b. Nucleo synthesis, c.Thermal -Heat & Cold.

4. Bio Properties a. Auditory ,b.Tactile c.Sight, d, Taste e. Smell

5. Neuro Properties. .a.Goodness b. Passion c.Dullness

In absence of these properties, humans would not have come into existence.

Study of universe requires multidisciplinary approach that our Physicists ignored and hence produced an incomplete cosmology which failed. ( Ref . 'The Universe ' ISBN 9788190950206

Morpheus 22-04-2017 08:05 AM

The Universe is a construct.
Regarding your above citings, math is primary.

The greater reality involves eternity, infinity, or the "timeless".

slowsnake 22-04-2017 01:32 PM

Hello,
I know very little about astrology, am not good at maths,just the basic stuff,physics well,physics is physics!

But I have always had an idea that we started out as a basic thought,a seed thought if you like,created by a sound!
Does that sound crazy?
Its based on intuition not investigation.

Kind Regards Billy.

Morpheus 08-09-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
I know very little about astrology, am not good at maths,just the basic stuff,physics well,physics is physics!

But I have always had an idea that we started out as a basic thought,a seed thought if you like,created by a sound!
Does that sound crazy?

Kind Regards Billy.

That actually has basis in Truth, S.S.

OPVerma 24-09-2021 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,

Does that sound crazy?

Kind Regards Billy.

You are right. Indeed the whole creation started with Thought Energy Called as 'MAYA" that Maya rumbled in sound OUM that created sub atomic particles .. and so on ...

Busby 24-09-2021 03:25 PM

Think of an orchestra, waiting to begin. All is silent until very gently a flute is heard. The sound the flute makes is due to vibrancies, our brains recognise what we call a melody. Why we recognise it we don't know. Then comes the violin and the vibrations increase and the melody takes on more form. Once the whole orchestra is playing the world is filled with vibrating life, sound, colour, emotion, joy and energy.

That's what life is, and we and everything all live in a series of octaves. The octave you inhabit is the one that you have chosen, mainly through your habits.

JoeColo 13-11-2021 04:36 AM

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

JoeColo:smile:

utopiandreamchild 13-11-2021 05:03 AM

Space and Time are and always will be.

They are eternal constants and mathematical must haves.

The entire universe is a mathematical equation.

The origin of time is mathematically obvious " hour nil/zero ".

Amen and Praises.

utopia

Dude111 13-11-2021 06:40 AM

Space is indeed a mystery!!!!

We dont know why we are here....... Theres much more we dont know than do!!!!

WOW I COULD FILL UP THIS BASE LIKE CRAZY!! (Space amazes me)