Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Loving Tributes & Remembrance (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Hi Daddy (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139270)

Miharo 23-02-2021 05:05 PM

Hi Daddy
 
I just thought of our last meeting.

Iím sure you can here this song, where I turn into every rain, dripping from my heart..
https://youtu.be/AEdn_hIno3Q

Donít forget, when itís time, to come and pick me up..

Love you forever

serenebluehills 26-02-2021 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miharo
I just thought of our last meeting.

Iím sure you can here this song, where I turn into every rain, dripping from my heart..
https://youtu.be/AEdn_hIno3Q

Donít forget, when itís time, to come and pick me up..

Love you forever


Miha dear,

I can imagine your dad smiling at you from where he is which is surely nowhere far from you... :hug:

Much love,
serene

Elfin 26-02-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miharo
I just thought of our last meeting.

Iím sure you can here this song, where I turn into every rain, dripping from my heart..
https://youtu.be/AEdn_hIno3Q

Donít forget, when itís time, to come and pick me up..

Love you forever

My heart feels for both you and your daddy....

Miharo 27-02-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenebluehills
Miha dear,

I can imagine your dad smiling at you from where he is which is surely nowhere far from you... :hug:

Much love,
serene


I know, thanks dear!

Miharo 27-02-2021 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
My heart feels for both you and your daddy....


Thank you dear, take care..

Legrand 28-02-2021 08:54 PM

Hello Miharo,

The death of your Daddy brings back memories of the death of mine. I have no wings to reach him anymore, for no wings can bring me where he decided to vanish in the very deepness of the sky. To reach him I can only vanish myself totally.

I sense from my little being that your father is in good hands, surrounded by a nice lineage of hold souls with your grandma and others. Maybe he will come to you like your grandma did in a dream.

Take care.

Antoine

Miharo 01-03-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Miharo,

The death of your Daddy brings back memories of the death of mine. I have no wings to reach him anymore, for no wings can bring me where he decided to vanish in the very deepness of the sky. To reach him I can only vanish myself totally.

I sense from my little being that your father is in good hands, surrounded by a nice lineage of hold souls with your grandma and others. Maybe he will come to you like your grandma did in a dream.

Take care.

Antoine


Ultimately, for me there is no separation from them.
We are always, in whatever form, where we are supposed to be.
All is well as it is.

Please donít call yourself little being, life is flowing through you..

Legrand 01-03-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miharo
Please donít call yourself little being, life is flowing through you..


:hug3:
Thank you Miharo


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums