Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What's For Dinner, Volume II (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116089)

Clover 15-08-2017 06:57 PM

ooohhh...Jojo Bean, thank sounds like a good idea for tomorrow! I have tons of Tuna cans, I didn't know what to do with them...

I was generic today. I had chicken roast in the oven ( I swear if eat chicken one more time...) :rolleyes: with the creamy delux mac n cheese. I accidentally got the wrong potatoes mix, Chipotle flavored, it was okay.. :dontknow:

Still dreaming of a NYC pizza slice :love5:

linen53 15-08-2017 09:42 PM

I'm as bad as you Jojo taking something out of the freezer in a timely manner.

So it will be polish sausage tonight and I will roast some more veggies in the air fryer.

I need to experiment. Last nights roast veggies was not quite right. Tonight I will cut the veggies into larger chunks and more of them. And a peach for dessert. They are in season! I bought a bunch of them while they are on sale and will make peach jam tomorrow.

jojobean 17-08-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
I'm as bad as you Jojo taking something out of the freezer in a timely manner.

guess what I forgot to do this morning.... :icon_eek: :D :tongue:

dream jo 17-08-2017 08:17 PM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojobean
guess what I forgot to do this morning.... :icon_eek: :D :tongue:

do not no jojo?

linen53 17-08-2017 09:23 PM

JoJo forgot to take something out of the freezer.

I'm making peach jam right now so I have an excuse to have leftovers tonight :tongue:

dream jo 17-08-2017 09:32 PM

yum lin
i no i fogt 2 pt plug in i hav ovr yrs i hav or lft food on bench my rip cats stole or my 2 soon 2 be 1 cats hav stole wish is my own silly falt dnt blam no 1 fr my bean silly
iv lft chikn on bench wz lft ovr my rip cat stol coz her teef mrks giv it way sort of a hapy menry u cud say
my 2 cats i hav nw lst xmas eve i lft pigs in blngkts on bencg fr treets latr on thy stole it y own silly falt
lft food 2 anser fone or door thy bean at it my own sily falt
i hav odd ball weid tast buds i do no 1 ets food its weid way i do
yday i had a dream jo casriol u cud say
carets
mise
minse
potos
redis
wedgis
salded potos
gravy bt of curry powdr mixt in slw cookr fr 6 hrs yum tast

linen53 17-08-2017 10:15 PM

Lol, Dream Jo, I've left food out to thaw and one of my cats had a nice snack. Gotta watch those cats.

One of my odd ball foods is a peanut butter sandwich with slices of pickled jalapenos.

dream jo 17-08-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Lol, Dream Jo, I've left food out to thaw and one of my cats had a nice snack. Gotta watch those cats.

One of my odd ball foods is a peanut butter sandwich with slices of pickled jalapenos.

ol lol roflol thrt t wz me it had odd ball foods lol
i nt evn leve cat treast wear thm 2 r lol
bt m y wied dream jo casrols u luv thm ir oyre dnt et th
epsly 1 wen i sud 2 msuh madras 3 hars in slow cookr evry 1 complt it wz 2 hot thy wea ron tolet for days usly thy cnt go i no 2 mush info
my 2 cats luv chease 2 thy do so mi noy goin 2leve ht lyin aornd evn my rip cat usd 2 stral mos bekfast yrs go i lol nw coz its lol memry of her]
bt im plsd idohavodd ba;; tast buds if ot wz norml it wud borin it wufd borin it wud

jojobean 18-08-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

omg I have very similar oddities with food.

I will need to try the peanut butter and jalapeno sandwich. my husband will be so grossed out by it... LOL

dream jo, it would be totally boring. I love making odd food combos

I like pretzels on my tuna fish, or potato chips
I love having an everything bagel with scallion cream cheese and strawberry jam,
eggs with just about anything - steak, fish, chicken, tuna... it all goes in..

jojobean 18-08-2017 04:46 PM

my husband used to make fun of the way I'd eat microwaved pop corn- I would throw in an handful of m&m peanut... I trained him to do that, and now he does it all the time.

one of my favorite PMS cravings was a piece of Hershey's chocolate with a sour cream & onion potato chip