Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   do you guys know how to connect to someone? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133964)

mario32 19-02-2020 06:00 PM

do you guys know how to connect to someone?

i want to send a thought to someone but dont know how to connect to that person

inavalan 19-02-2020 08:38 PM

This may sound funny, but I ask seriously: why don't you use the regular way to do that, the spoken word, or the written word? Is that "someone" in a coma, at an inaccessible location, or dead?

one-light 06-05-2020 11:36 AM

Yes I agree with inavalan - just say it if that person is in a position to hear and respond in speech.

asearcher 06-05-2020 06:40 PM

i have come to think we are connected spiritually with our soulmates and also others. You just think of that person and feel them, but it is like an already manifested dialogue only you may not be fully aware of it. I have someone that live far away and we do not talk much but we do think of each other the same time and we do have the same dreams where we meet, that is one example, I have lots of them, for example someone at work, it does not need to be a soulmate but someone in your every day life. i work close with someone and this someone will after I have thought of something and is gonna bring it up, that this person speak of it instead, as we're working and it can be something that is not at all work related and hard to guess. One thought I have is this could be because we are use to one another, so we are connected because we are use to each other, use to working side by side. The most crazy experience I have had is that someone close to me was very close to dying and really thought it was all over with and thought of me and at that moment I got "hit" with the strong knowing this person (who was far away from me at the time and there was no prediction this accident would have happen to this person) was in great trouble, was dying. It was like being hit by an overwhelming sense of anxiety and all i could do was lock myself in and pray on my knees for help to this person, then all of a sudden the anxiety feeling stopped. in those days there was no cellphone or nothing where this person was. It was not until the next day or so the person came in contact with me to let me know what a close call it had been.

Dather12 06-05-2020 07:12 PM

Asearcher is correct in his or her perspective.

Our usages of technology have dulled out the most sacred and immediate of connections which are emotional in nature.

John32241 12-05-2020 10:06 AM

Hi,

Everything is always connected. It is the intellects perception of seperation that is the issue.

In the case of the Mario, just express those thoughts as if you were connected and those thoughts will be received. They may not be known at a conscious level because that human intellect often isolates itself. However every other aspect of the person will know these thoughs have been sent to them.

John

Dominik90 17-07-2020 10:31 AM

From my viewpoint you always connect and are connected to someone :) it's just that at the moment you connect that you are not fully and not aware of this at all. So its about trust, patience and letting go who you think you need to be and just be who you already are. Its all about letting go of limiting beliefs that you 'have no connection to someone'. Because even that "NON-Connection" is a connection you made from that limiting belief, if that makes sense.

Luciphene 16-08-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mario32
i want to send a thought to someone but dont know how to connect to that person

Why? What sort of thought? I don’t find telepathy with people particularly easy. Human minds are busy. People feel like radio static to me, like tinnitus. I don’t like it so I don’t do it. Telepathy with animals or light beings is much nicer! I love communicating with birds in particular.

Sending someone a thought could be read as a violation. You wouldn’t want someone in your mind that you hadn’t invited. It’s much too intimate. I think you should just text them!