Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Letting go.. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137118)

Heightend-Awareness 12-09-2020 06:51 AM

Letting go..

of ego. Very deep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXld...onManifeste d

Elfin 12-09-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

.... Can be very deep, and indeed to some almost impossible... But to those in the "know", easy as shelling peas....

Heightend-Awareness 12-09-2020 06:32 PM

Love Enduring Truth Goals of Oneself = LET GO. If you remove the Love and Truth, all you have left is Enduring Goals of Oneself = EGO.” - me.

janielee 12-09-2020 07:20 PM

Mostly, it's the ego saying it's successfully gotten rid of the ego. This is why New Age stuff is doomed to fail IMO.

Heightend-Awareness 13-09-2020 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee
Mostly, it's the ego saying it's successfully gotten rid of the ego. This is why New Age stuff is doomed to fail IMO.

You know what I really like about you JL? Is that you almost always put a negative spin on any and or everything that is placed within these pages of the forum, which makes it such a fun challenge to continue to post things you disapprove of or goes against your grain.:smile::hug3:

Heightend-Awareness 13-09-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Can be very deep, and indeed to some almost impossible... But to those in the "know", easy as shelling peas....

As a youngster I used to care how I looked and dressed and what people thought of me. Nowadays, I just don't give a rat's... It's what's on the inside that counts. Don't judge a book by its cover, hey.

janielee 13-09-2020 03:31 AM

Quote:

You know what I really like about you JL? Is that you almost always put a negative spin on any and or everything that is placed within these pages of the forum, which makes it such a fun challenge to continue to post things you disapprove of or goes against your grain.:smile::hug3:

:smile: :hug3:

JL

Elfin 13-09-2020 04:09 AM

Quote:

As a youngster I used to care how I looked and dressed and what people thought of me. Nowadays, I just don't give a rat's... It's what's on the inside that counts. Don't judge a book by its cover, hey.

.... Absolutely true.... Same for me .... Even though I am obviously naturally gorgeous (....LOL...JOKING..!)..... I never ever judge a book by it's cover. I used to be concerned about my appearance, as you say... But possibly every single relationship I had ( including marriage), was never based on looks . I was never really physically attracted to my partner's, until I got to know them, their personalities... Then they became attractive...

Heightend-Awareness 13-09-2020 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Absolutely true.... Same for me .... Even though I am obviously naturally gorgeous (....LOL...JOKING..!)..... I never ever judge a book by it's cover. I used to be concerned about my appearance, as you say... But possibly every single relationship I had ( including marriage), was never based on looks . I was never really physically attracted to my partner's, until I got to know them, their personalities... Then they became attractive...

......:occasion14: Gin Gin (emoji looks more like Beer Beer:smile:) Those were the days........(reminicing) wearing beer goggles.:smile:

Elfin 13-09-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

......:occasion14: Gin Gin (emoji looks more like Beer Beer:smile:) Those were the days........(reminicing) wearing beer goggles.:smile:

....Ahhh yes... But that's a slightly different story LOL....we've all been there !!!!!!!!!!!!.......