Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot fertility warning (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87024)

kristenlc 11-06-2015 04:59 PM

Tarot fertility warning

Hello,

I have had a few readings done recently and every time I am warned about pregnancy in the next few months. I have been told be careful as the fertility card has come up and now wouldnt be a good time for me to have a child. It seems like an unlikely coincidence to be told this at every reading... but I haven't been sexually active for months and don't plan to be in the next few. I don't want a baby right now even. Though the thought of children has been on my mind over the past 6 months or so (more looking forward to having one in the future) so am not sure if this is why?

Everly 11-06-2015 05:21 PM

Although I seldom get into interpreting someone else's reading, this one jumped out at me.

Please remember that the cards are not always literal. "Fertility" can refer to a zillion types of things that can be fertile, from soil to ideas. "Pregnancy" is the same, and can refer to many things, including pauses.

I think one of the things many readers do that can turn things in a wrong direction is try to delve too deeply into details, sometimes to the point of trivia or even minutia. I'm not saying that's the case here. I'm using that to remind all readers to remain with the big picture (in general). Part of being a good reader is guiding the client to his/her own insights. It's like giving someone a prettily wrapped present. Give it and then let them open it.

For you, kristenlc, try to think of it in terms of your own situation and circumstances. Readers can only offer what they get, and if the information doesn't seem right, try looking at it from a different perspective. What could this mean figuratively, symbolically?

OTOH, life can change in an instant and we don't always know what's around the next corner. So maybe they're all right on in the literal sense. Time will tell.

In either case, whether it's literal or figurative, you're aware of it.

kristenlc 14-06-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everly
Although I seldom get into interpreting someone else's reading, this one jumped out at me.

Please remember that the cards are not always literal. "Fertility" can refer to a zillion types of things that can be fertile, from soil to ideas. "Pregnancy" is the same, and can refer to many things, including pauses.

I think one of the things many readers do that can turn things in a wrong direction is try to delve too deeply into details, sometimes to the point of trivia or even minutia. I'm not saying that's the case here. I'm using that to remind all readers to remain with the big picture (in general). Part of being a good reader is guiding the client to his/her own insights. It's like giving someone a prettily wrapped present. Give it and then let them open it.

For you, kristenlc, try to think of it in terms of your own situation and circumstances. Readers can only offer what they get, and if the information doesn't seem right, try looking at it from a different perspective. What could this mean figuratively, symbolically?

OTOH, life can change in an instant and we don't always know what's around the next corner. So maybe they're all right on in the literal sense. Time will tell.

In either case, whether it's literal or figurative, you're aware of it.

Thanks everly. I am still trying to work this out... what could figuratively mean??
Also, do you know what the card is for this? They all mention be careful not to get pregnant as it is showing up on the cards but what is the card that means this?