Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Hate & Love (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139328)

PureEvil760 01-03-2021 08:32 AM

Hate & Love

Human Hate & Love are the same thing to me because there is no real love involved in either. They are both simply forms of attention.

Elfin 01-03-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Human Hate & Love are the same thing to me because there is no real love involved in either. They are both simply forms of attention.

There is no hate.
There is only Love
...And Fear.
Both of these Emotions are what drive us to do EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
....Nothing else..
END OF.

PureEvil760 01-03-2021 08:43 AM

You will find one day that I am absolutely 100% correct.

That fear you feel considering if I am correct, is the fear of God.

Elfin 01-03-2021 08:46 AM

.... Fear and "hate" ate 2 different things.
I do NOT hate *deleted*.. Even Though he was responsible for murdering my family members ...... But at the same time I cannot Love him.
What kind of monster leaves little children motherless..orphans.
And what kind of evil monster tortures and murders so many many people ....and Why ?... Because they can, and they want to.
So don't tell me .... You little boy ...to love him. And I feel I speak for countless millions.... Especially the Jewish community... And next time, don't be so insulting...

Elfin 01-03-2021 08:48 AM

This has got NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD....*deleted*

PureEvil760 01-03-2021 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Fear and "hate" ate 2 different things.
I do NOT hate *deleted*.. Even Though he was responsible for murdering my family members ...... But at the same time I cannot Love him.
What kind of monster leaves little children motherless..orphans.
And what kind of evil monster tortures and murders so many many people ....and Why ?... Because they can, and they want to.
So don't tell me .... You little boy ...to love him. And I feel I speak for countless millions.... Especially the Jewish community... And next time, don't be so insulting...

You will love him more than you could even fathom loving anyone, it is inevitable. I am not being insulting, that is your lack of forgiveness talking. I am a messenger of God and shoot straight.

PureEvil760 01-03-2021 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
.*Deleted*

I know what I'm talking about, but technically everyone is insane so I cannot deny that.

Divinity is sanity.

Judge not lest ye be judged. The world is a mirror reflection of yourself.

You only know what you created, in your tiny little bubble.. which will pop one day and a single pebble of sand will become like the sun. That is the vast difference between what you think you know, and what is True.

Elfin 01-03-2021 08:57 AM

..... Come back to me and try to "preach " when you have "grown up".... *dele\ted
Even GOD would be frowning down on you.
And if you want to TRY to preach to the righteous .... You picked the right person.
Stop being such a*deleted

Elfin 01-03-2021 08:59 AM

.... I do NOT need GOD or Archangel Michael or otherwise to send a fraud as a messanger to me .

Elfin 01-03-2021 09:00 AM

.... You picked the wrong person to pick on....sod off ...