Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   which is your favourite animal? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14783)

aduff 04-04-2014 01:06 AM

Not sure if this counts but they are part of our natural wild life realm...faeries are at the top of my list! I've seen a few with the naked eye and it's an incredible experience!!! :)

primrose 04-04-2014 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aduff
Not sure if this counts but they are part of our natural wild life realm...faeries are at the top of my list! I've seen a few with the naked eye and it's an incredible experience!!! :)

Where did you see them? I'd love to see one.:smile:

aduff 04-04-2014 01:30 PM

Primrose, most of my experiences happened in Rock Porr, MA US. I used to drive up there alot when I lived up north. Its a beautiful town full of Nature and you feel all the magic around you. They have amazing Spiritual shops and art galleries. The area I went to a lot was called Bearskin Neck in Rock Port . I began to notice more of their presence with the more I read about them and studied them. You definately have to believe in order to see. Love everything about them, talk to them and they will come forth! ;)

sealily 08-04-2014 10:31 PM

It's tough to choose, but I really do love horses, among many other animals. I think second would perhaps be dogs or birds.

Visitor 10-04-2014 11:44 AM

All animals I have connected with. Love connecting with all life.
I talk with them as if I was talking to a human person. I see no difference.
I have mostly connected with dogs. So, they would have to be my most common animal friend.
Actually, I have trouble saying 'my favorite' in this case. Much like I do not have a favorite colour. Each and ever colour, in the right setting, becomes so beautiful.

Dante1709 10-04-2014 07:11 PM

Owls are amazing..I love the way they will give intense gazes, how silently they fly, how soft they feel and everything about them.

Djurplagare89 13-04-2014 03:54 PM

I love bears! Which is my totem also.
My dead father was called Björn (bear in Swedish) so thats an explanation. :)

Djurplagare89 13-04-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visitor
All animals I have connected with. Love connecting with all life.
I talk with them as if I was talking to a human person. I see no difference.
I have mostly connected with dogs. So, they would have to be my most common animal friend.
Actually, I have trouble saying 'my favorite' in this case. Much like I do not have a favorite colour. Each and ever colour, in the right setting, becomes so beautiful.

Hey! Youre my kind too. I talk everyday with my three cats as they were human, I also work on dogdaycare where I talk as much with them as possible the other workers think Im sort of crazy talking with them. I also go hugging trees whenever I feel down, and my plants.
We're NOT crazy, we're human!:hug3:

NightPrincess 19-04-2014 10:11 PM

I love cats, spiders and wolves.

Bananagirl 20-04-2014 09:03 AM

My favourite non-domesticated animal would have to be the Snow Leopard! As for the domesticated variety, cats of course :) x