Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Poetry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Short & crisp (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127109)

Unseeking Seeker 05-03-2019 04:28 AM

Short & crisp, the message succinct cognised if ego is extinct

Unseeking Seeker 05-03-2019 03:51 PM

There being no doer doing and so no hurrier hurrying, nor a seeker seeking or a desirer desiring, no point of reference or preference for accelerating ascension enabling because as a consciousness in sync with Oneness awareness we recognise that we must keep alive the element of surprise and so play the game as ordained with nonchalant ease, always pleased, ever connected as choicelessly selected, in a seamless continuum, attention in poise without noise at the fulcrum of the oscillating pendulum.

Unseeking Seeker 06-03-2019 03:37 AM

In the becoming, there is the experiencing & intuitive cognising
In the analysing, there is a bisecting, fragmenting & theorising
Let us, of our choosing, suspend the analytical mind
If the light within us, we wish to find

Nowayout 06-03-2019 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

You are then ... infinite :smile:

And you will be with me:hug:

Nowayout 06-03-2019 05:54 AM

I might add, you are rather prolific.:smile:

It's good, you have found your heart and the hidden fingers that it moves.:wink:

Unseeking Seeker 06-03-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowayout
I might add, you are rather prolific.:smile:

It's good, you have found your heart and the hidden fingers that it moves.:wink:

Ah! But as you know already, thought origin is not virgin, being but a resonation of chosen vibration. :smile:

Unseeking Seeker 06-03-2019 04:14 PM

Spiritual readiness means openness and fearlessness devoid of any resistance and infused by pure intent that does not relent until drawn in by our innocence, divine love graces Its benign presence within our consciousness in permanence.

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 02:22 AM

New day, old thought, in narrow patterns fraught, shake it off, past forgot, renew anew formless presence occupying this vessel of preference, energising it with love divine with which all energy nodes within align and then stretch & yawn taking all along in the auric field of joyous exuberance in all its magnificence dispersing indiscriminately all colourations of fragrance through the spontaneously outpouring consciousness prism in an unending continuum.

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 05:51 AM

Non-judging observing undeniably yet has elements of intuitive calibrating in as assessing but from the fulcrum of giving loving, unhesitating in the spontaneous embracing offering healing.

Wisdom keeperro 07-03-2019 06:12 AM

I love to read your words off expression every morning nice and early.it gives me something to think about before I start my working day.