Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Making those social hours (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138710)

CosmicWonder 13-01-2021 06:18 PM

Making those social hours

Hii all,

I have come to somewhat of an fragile conclusion as it’s difficult to make it solid. I am “believing” or “assuming” that I’m a new human but an old soul.

What I found happening in this lifetimes are first being “trained” on three factors: controlling my own mind and tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.

This was kinda a long standing phase. A hard one. Have let go most of it.

Now I’m considering a new goal for myself, as I’ve been given a certain freedom of choice now: making these social hours.

This is much like just getting into the social environment and interact. Which is difficult for me. Mostly because I dislike people (to a certain extend, I also LOVE them namely). But also because not that much people really want to interact. So that’s where the learned lessons come in. Having to deal with people whom might be far from my ideal friendship. Also, this is due to management of my environment. The physical as well as my guides and etc seem to do this.

Just wanted to ventilate these thoughts... tried reading some posts of others too as well. I liked what I read, but quite dense material. Not talking vibe. Rather information.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

JustBe 13-01-2021 07:47 PM

The world is filled with differences and sameness, I try to find common ground with most people. Mainly as my job requires, interaction and making connection and what I find is, there is always something relatable, that can build on connection, further. In saying this, the spiritual journey has been a catalyst of ‘what I am’ is ‘what I relate as’. In my own time and space, I’m into small groups, one on one interactions. I don’t need people but I enjoy the times I engage. The rest of the time I like solitude and nature, replenishing myself in what I enjoy.

Getting back to those people who pose challenges, previously what Ive done is allowed myself to grow through them. I’ve allowed those differences to build sameness. I’ve allowed those challenges to open me, build deeper understanding of myself.

I’m very capable of opening up others with very little from them, or challenges. It’s not something I’m being conscious of, more I am relaxed as myself and it’s quite natural. Not everyone is like this in the world I try to give people my presence, without fear or judgement.

ameliorate 13-01-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

I have come to somewhat of an fragile conclusion as it’s difficult to make it solid. I am “believing” or “assuming” that I’m a new human but an old soul.

What I found happening in this lifetimes are first being “trained” on three factors: controlling my own mind and tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.

This was kinda a long standing phase. A hard one. Have let go most of it.

Now I’m considering a new goal for myself, as I’ve been given a certain freedom of choice now: making these social hours.

This is much like just getting into the social environment and interact. Which is difficult for me. Mostly because I dislike people (to a certain extend, I also LOVE them namely). But also because not that much people really want to interact. So that’s where the learned lessons come in. Having to deal with people whom might be far from my ideal friendship. Also, this is due to management of my environment. The physical as well as my guides and etc seem to do this.

Just wanted to ventilate these thoughts... tried reading some posts of others too as well. I liked what I read, but quite dense material. Not talking vibe. Rather information.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Interesting post. I'd appreciate better understanding what you mean by 'tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.' Hardening? Against people? Surely interacting into the social environment might require softening/yielding i.e. not being resistant or have I misunderstood you?

When you say you dislike people, is this because of their values? I feel alienated by most of society due to their allegiance to materialism, notably placing acquiring money on the highest pedestal which I find loathsome.

What is motivating this decision to interact now in society? Are you having to deal with people you don't resonate with due to a job situation maybe?

I am a semi recluse by choice but have good social skills. I'm highly selective in how I spend my time e.g. would only consider certain people worthwhile as friendship possibilities. I value my freedom and would rather be alone than bored in another's company. I am not one of those that gets lonely since I have a creative mind - I value solitude. Is this like yourself I wonder?

If you can offer more info on this current situation of yours, perhaps it would generate more beneficial interactions here. (I have no experience or interest in guides - my advanced intuition is all I need.)

CosmicWonder 14-01-2021 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ameliorate
Interesting post. I'd appreciate better understanding what you mean by 'tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.' Hardening? Against people? Surely interacting into the social environment might require softening/yielding i.e. not being resistant or have I misunderstood you?

When you say you dislike people, is this because of their values? I feel alienated by most of society due to their allegiance to materialism, notably placing acquiring money on the highest pedestal which I find loathsome.

What is motivating this decision to interact now in society? Are you having to deal with people you don't resonate with due to a job situation maybe?

I am a semi recluse by choice but have good social skills. I'm highly selective in how I spend my time e.g. would only consider certain people worthwhile as friendship possibilities. I value my freedom and would rather be alone than bored in another's company. I am not one of those that gets lonely since I have a creative mind - I value solitude. Is this like yourself I wonder?

If you can offer more info on this current situation of yours, perhaps it would generate more beneficial interactions here. (I have no experience or interest in guides - my advanced intuition is all I need.)

Hii,

Nice on advanced intuition.

I think I’ve been clear in my posts on this site about my situation. I’m not expecting people to remember it or read it all, but nor am I gonna type everything out every time.

What I might clarify, is the link between being old soul/new human and my idea of trying to fit in more. Since as an old soul/new human (or how this is for me) I have a lot to give, but am excluded often (due to my new humanness and thus incapability at times).

With hardening I mean becoming stronger. Not as a personality trait. Rather as a mechanical trait. I can endure intense emotional situations without showing much emotion. I do feel it, but don’t have a need to entirely act on it.

CosmicWonder 14-01-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBe
The world is filled with differences and sameness, I try to find common ground with most people. Mainly as my job requires, interaction and making connection and what I find is, there is always something relatable, that can build on connection, further. In saying this, the spiritual journey has been a catalyst of ‘what I am’ is ‘what I relate as’. In my own time and space, I’m into small groups, one on one interactions. I don’t need people but I enjoy the times I engage. The rest of the time I like solitude and nature, replenishing myself in what I enjoy.

Getting back to those people who pose challenges, previously what Ive done is allowed myself to grow through them. I’ve allowed those differences to build sameness. I’ve allowed those challenges to open me, build deeper understanding of myself.

I’m very capable of opening up others with very little from them, or challenges. It’s not something I’m being conscious of, more I am relaxed as myself and it’s quite natural. Not everyone is like this in the world I try to give people my presence, without fear or judgement.

Nice on your presence...

What would you consider worthy social contact?

JustBe 15-01-2021 02:35 AM

Quote:

Nice on your presence...

What would you consider worthy social contact?

Well..
I’m not labelling social contact but rather just being present with what is.
If it’s short and sweet that’s just what is.
If it’s affecting me, I’ll look at what’s being asked of me in any given situation.

I’m very aware of differences without entanglements from myself. If I’m excluded as you’ve touched upon I’m often observing people as they are. I’ll observe and notice, that often in my clear view without emotional reaction, I see what’s really going on and often it’s not about exclusion but rather energies sticking together as they only know in themselves. When you don’t have anything of ‘old’ to project, you’ll see how people behave when they find it in similar issues. I’m speaking unconscious, energy and surface relating.

You talk about new human/old soul.

Yes I get that.

If your aware and observing what’s really going on you might look into it all and get very curious about it all.

I think it’s harder to be awake and aware because your seeing things as a bigger picture and ultimately you can only change things ‘if you’ speak more directly to those excluding you and inform them of not so much that they are excluding you, but rather being curious and asking them ‘do they notice what you notice’ and they may not but st least you can then share and build inclusion yourself.

CosmicWonder 15-01-2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBe
Well..
I’m not labelling social contact but rather just being present with what is.
If it’s short and sweet that’s just what is.
If it’s affecting me, I’ll look at what’s being asked of me in any given situation.

I’m very aware of differences without entanglements from myself. If I’m excluded as you’ve touched upon I’m often observing people as they are. I’ll observe and notice, that often in my clear view without emotional reaction, I see what’s really going on and often it’s not about exclusion but rather energies sticking together as they only know in themselves. When you don’t have anything of ‘old’ to project, you’ll see how people behave when they find it in similar issues. I’m speaking unconscious, energy and surface relating.

You talk about new human/old soul.

Yes I get that.

If your aware and observing what’s really going on you might look into it all and get very curious about it all.

I think it’s harder to be awake and aware because your seeing things as a bigger picture and ultimately you can only change things ‘if you’ speak more directly to those excluding you and inform them of not so much that they are excluding you, but rather being curious and asking them ‘do they notice what you notice’ and they may not but st least you can then share and build inclusion yourself.

Thank you very much for your response... it felt like something clicked. And then a new pathway opened. I just learned that I can mirror issues. Something to expand on...

JustBe 15-01-2021 08:49 PM

Quote:

Thank you very much for your response... it felt like something clicked. And then a new pathway opened. I just learned that I can mirror issues. Something to expand on...

Great!

💖