Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Heart (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97482)

running 15-02-2016 12:49 AM

Heart

There is tons of information out there about countless things as spiritual. 90% or greater imo.

There is not so much on the opening of the heart, rising of the kundalini and how it directly effects the nervous system.

This is very simple stuff. Its not rocket science and its not a unique experience.

When the heart opens and the kundalini rises a magical thing begins to happen. The human nervous system becomes activated by spirit.

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind. The joy is not from the emotional body. It is from the nervous system.

Some refer to shakti as the joy. Silence as shiva.

The joy can have an intoxicating feel to it. You can feel the movement through the body.

The silence is like a peace in the mind. Its like there is nothing or not much extra activity going on. But the brain works fine.

The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions. Everything coexists.

Over time the joy and peace become established.

Once they have become established. Emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go. It becomes endless. Reguardless of anything and everything. Nor can you wish it away or turn it off.

Thats a basic out line. A million things can be said about it. But this is whats important imo. Hope this helps somebody whom may be experiencing a heart and kundalini awakening. Or is interested in the possibilities through meditation and or some other practice for energetic decelopement.

naturesflow 15-02-2016 12:54 AM

Seems you more clearer now in your articulation.

Perhaps the other thread helped release this in that shared space.

Sounds good to me.

running 15-02-2016 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturesflow
Seems you more clearer now in your articulation.

Perhaps the other thread helped release this in that shared space.

Sounds good to me.

Its a different topic. The last one was about the experience i was having during a par of the process. This thread is an outline of whats going on and the result. I would of outlined it the same years ago. But thanks

naturesflow 15-02-2016 01:23 AM

Its all related and the more you integrate in everyway its noticeable.

I notice this in myself in this way. And I am noticing it in your own process of sharing.

Your adding things to things and making more out of things that were once as they were building and sharing a much more expanded picture. Where as previously you were not doing this.

That seems to be the natural path of going deeper. Integrating everything back to emptiness and completeness.

So don't be deterred by my noticing. I just notice this because I notice these things in myself. It seems the more open you are to your own process in a shared space everything flows in to show us more.

Even though they say less is best, more makes less possible. And less makes more possible. So it goes...

But getting back to the topic, the heart of things often opens up the heart in everyway of itself to clear out the heart back to understanding and compassion.

So I do understand what your sharing now, more clearly in terms of the bigger picture that was being conveyed as ego death around one issue of being laughed at and being taken seriously and not being laughed and not taking things to serious.

Allowing all aspects of pain to subside back to emptiness and not engage in it but allow it to move your through to joy of being you.

So now in reading through this, it would be more about what I call real ego death, real silence, real awareness and real heartfelt connection.

All of which comes into this picture your now showing.

All of which allows you to keep on keeping on without any need to defend your view as you know it to be and feel.

Sourcing ones infinite nature and flow. I suppose you could say. :0

running 15-02-2016 01:46 AM

Quote:

Its all related and the more you integrate in everyway its noticeable.

I notice this in myself in this way. And I am noticing it in your own process of sharing.

Your adding things to things and making more out of things that were once as they were building and sharing a much more expanded picture. Where as previously you were not doing this.

That seems to be the natural path of going deeper. Integrating everything back to emptiness and completeness.

So don't be deterred by my noticing. I just notice this because I notice these things in myself. It seems the more open you are to your own process in a shared space everything flows in to show us more.

Even though they say less is best, more makes less possible. And less makes more possible. So it goes...

Anything is possihle. Heres some of the things i have been saying while i have been here.

Everything dissolves into the bliss. Everything dissolves into the intoxicating joy. Shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. The bliss and silence are indestructible. The intoxicating joy become endless.

To be honest. I like shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. Since it says it all in one sentence. But thats just my opinion

naturesflow 15-02-2016 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
Anything is possihle. Heres the things i have been saying since i have been here.

Everything dissolves into the bliss. Everything dissolves into the intoxicating joy. Shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. The bliss and silence are indestructible. The intoxicating joy become endless.

To be honest. I like shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. Since it says it all in one sentence. But thats just my opinion

It is all there to experience and use, if your aware of this.

And yes anything is possible in the whole nature of life and being you.

For some everything might dissolve, for others it doesn't and may not while alive.

So the nature of deepening into your own bliss, often opens up a balance that doesn't need to address it one way or another.

Just being aware, present and alive, being yourself.

Aware and opening up as you can and are able.

So for those opening their heart, it can be both painful and difficult. Or in your case riding the wave of bliss and joy. For another in the gutter and homeless without food it becomes a whole other story and process. :)

So even as you show this, I would just add that awareness of others is important to the whole stream of states we can access and believe are the way to do things.

So heart matters in this way open me to go deeper and become aware of more in regard to heart awakenings and energy shifting and moving itself.

Each one showing a way but not necessarily the way it has to be. Or will be of course.

naturesflow 15-02-2016 02:04 AM

So as you say it is not rocket science I agree, its a deeper reflective understanding of all life and hearts, broken, collapsed and laying on the floor of despair.

It may appear very simplistic riding the wave of love and joy. Every experience is unique my heart knows this.

Those people trapped, its a much deeper and difficult process of opening and letting go. And love and joy itself can often feel very painful for them if it flows in the way they are not use to feeling.

For the homeless man on the street who relies on his drugs and bottle to keep him sustained, his bliss and joy become his tools of dependence. So you make him smile wider when you give him his bottle over food, love or joy. He wants his own joy his way. Not our way.

So this way you show becomes once again a very sensitive subject that requires deeper awareness of itself and others as they are.

We can model our way, but the way is not our way. And I suppose in heart matters this is important to show too in the way your showing as a way.

running 15-02-2016 02:39 AM

I agree. My personal experience was like going through rougu experiejced to get to the bliss. For me only the outline is simple. What i meant. But mayybe somebody elses experience isnt rough. But easy

naturesflow 15-02-2016 02:47 AM

Quote:

I agree. My personal experience was like going through rougu experiejced to get to the bliss. For me only the outline is simple. What i meant. But mayybe somebody elses experience isnt rough. But easy

I imagine it depends on much of how connected one manages to stay in their earliest foundations being laid. I mean I know a few people who never lost their connection and knowing how to be in their essence throughout life, but I do know that the experience of this life was something beyond that alone that they had to walk through as one. So for them this knowing you hold, was not as simple to stay in as life entered the picture.They still had to endure through a measure of separation and life experiences to deepen that and their own essence as one source and continue to do so.

So even as we hold source in the way you outline. Or approach it in this way you show, the experiences of life cannot be avoided and will open process no matter how connected you might be aware of in yourself as complete and whole and what you know can be.

Its really only the beginning of life in everyway of you and your experiences. there is no order in which we choose this to play out. Life becomes the order itself in everyway life is.

sparkles 15-02-2016 10:54 AM

hey running, thanks for sharing, it resonates with me as I am working on the heart as well. It might be the most important part of our body. A catalyst of wonderful things, if you will. They say that the 'new era' we just entered is the era of the heart, and that this is why there is lots of heart healing going on right now. :love2:

john1974 15-02-2016 10:55 AM

running thanks for starting this thread it appeals to me now with regards to were im at in my journey. recently my energy has been working at the heart area after being at the solar plexus for quite sometime. lately ive been having intense pressure in the heart area and sometimes difficulty breathing.

after not speaking to my son for 5 years lately we have been reunited and the love i have for him is somewhat
different from the past love i had for him, it feels much more deeper and i love everything about him including his imperfections, not that im judging him.
im also noticing theres still a lot of negativity showing up ( negative ego)
and the endless stories. i would like to see more replies with regarding the heart and what to expect. i kind of imagine that this is were the soul comes to the for front and you tend to walk more in spirit rather than negative ego? im hoping theres members that contributes a lot to this thread.

john

Baile 15-02-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

There is not so much on the opening of the heart, rising of the kundalini and how it directly effects the nervous system.

I got 11 million kundalini hits on Google so it can't be that obscure. :) Some powerful inner-development observations in that post, the most important being:

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind.
The joy is not from the emotional body.
The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions.
Once they have become established, emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go.
It becomes endless.

I will add that kundalini is really just a loosely-relative Eastern-specific term that's been co-opted by the new-age movement in recent years. The kundalini experience that the new-age movement speaks of, is really just part of the on-going process of awakening to self. The "opening of the heart" has to do with self-development realizations born of an elevated moral understanding regarding the individual as it relates to Spirit and the rest of humanity. This elevated understanding manifests in the individual as a new, peaceful and joyful relationship with life. It's alchemical wisdom, it's the first stage of initiation, it's been called many different things over the centuries.

running 15-02-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baile
I got 11 million kundalini hits on Google so it can't be that obscure. :) Some powerful inner-development observations in that post, the most important being:

Once they have become established, emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go.
It becomes endless.

I will add that kundalini is really just a loosely-relative Eastern-specific term that's been co-opted by the new-age movement in recent years. The kundalini experience that the new-age movement speaks of, is really just part of the on-going process of awakening to self. The "opening of the heart" has to do with self-development realizations born of an elevated moral understanding regarding the individual as it relates to Spirit and the rest of humanity. This elevated understanding manifests in the individual as a new, peaceful and joyful relationship with life. It's alchemical wisdom, it's the first stage of initiation, it's been called many different things over the centuries.

Thanks for sharing Baile. I wouldnt personally get into the moral debate. But thats just me. For me its beyond the right and wrong of the mind.

I would just say its the ultimate peace pipe. Because when one is in joy and peace people are naturally easier to get along with.

Its my opinion its obscure compared to spiritual idealism and most other things thought of as apiritual. Especially from teachers in the field comparatively speaking. By at least 90% imo. I woule say 97%.

But thank god for the internet. Thanks for bringing up the hits. It took me years to fine out. Every teacher i saw had a sales pitch. But no explanation to why i felt so much joy going on througu the nervous system. Took me about three years of experiencing it before learning of kundalini. But i didnt go on the internet much if at all back then.

running 15-02-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1974
running thanks for starting this thread it appeals to me now with regards to were im at in my journey. recently my energy has been working at the heart area after being at the solar plexus for quite sometime. lately ive been having intense pressure in the heart area and sometimes difficulty breathing.

after not speaking to my son for 5 years lately we have been reunited and the love i have for him is somewhat
different from the past love i had for him, it feels much more deeper and i love everything about him including his imperfections, not that im judging him.
im also noticing theres still a lot of negativity showing up ( negative ego)
and the endless stories. i would like to see more replies with regarding the heart and what to expect. i kind of imagine that this is were the soul comes to the for front and you tend to walk more in spirit rather than negative ego? im hoping theres members that contributes a lot to this thread.

john

The only part of the ego i experienced dissolving is the part of me that didnt feel worthy of the bliss and peace. I had to become to accept of whomever i am and how ever i am. What i mean is when the bliss wont leave reguardless of what goes on in the mind. It has no choice but to die.

But thats just my personal experience. Everybody has there own i imagine.

running 15-02-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkles
hey running, thanks for sharing, it resonates with me as I am working on the heart as well. It might be the most important part of our body. A catalyst of wonderful things, if you will. They say that the 'new era' we just entered is the era of the heart, and that this is why there is lots of heart healing going on right now. :love2:

Could be! My girlfriend whom works in metaphysics hears about going from the stomach to the heart from various people i believe.

All i know is its a good thing when the heart awakens!

Baile 15-02-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. I wouldnt personally get into the moral debate. But thats just me. For me its beyond the right and wrong of the mind.

Moral debate? I'm saying it's well-documented in many spiritual streams of thought that the aspirant achieves peace and joy in life, though the inner self-development process. And that includes recognizing for example the sanctity of all life along with one's inner-connectedness to other human beings. So yes, there is a moral-development element to heightened awareness. Yes, it is also about elevated wisdom regarding right action and right deed; all that is part of the human soul-development path.

Or are you telling me you personally would have zero problems intentionally running over some innocent pedestrian with your 18-wheeler, and then continuing on your merry way without giving it another thought? If you're someone who doesn't see wrong and right in that, then I apologize for lumping you in with the majority, lol.

sparkles 15-02-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1974
i would like to see more replies with regarding the heart and what to expect. i kind of imagine that this is were the soul comes to the for front and you tend to walk more in spirit rather than negative ego?

hey john, my experience is that when you are able to live from the heart, judgement ceases to exist. Towards yourself, others, any situation. Nothing is good or bad, everything just 'is' and is interconnected. I think this is very similar to what you see in pretty much all world religions: live in love and you will find peace and unity, within yourself and with others. Maybe along those lines you could say that ego is where judgement resides?

sparkles 15-02-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

My girlfriend whom works in metaphysics hears about going from the stomach to the heart from various people i believe.

I'd love to hear more about that!

running 15-02-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Moral debate? I'm saying it's well-documented in many spiritual streams of thought that the aspirant achieves peace and joy in life, though the inner self-development process. And that includes recognizing for example the sanctity of all life along with one's inner-connectedness to other human beings. So yes, there is a moral-development element to heightened awareness. Yes, it is also about elevated wisdom regarding right action and right deed; all that is part of the human soul-development path.

Or are you telling me you personally would have zero problems intentionally running over some innocent pedestrian with your 18-wheeler, and then continuing on your merry way without giving it another thought? If you're someone who doesn't see wrong and right in that, then I apologize for lumping you in with the majority, lol.

I said i wouldnt turn it into a moral debate. Maybe i should of added morals are the opinion of the person who comes up with them imo. More killing has happend over that debate than anything else. And thats a fact.

I wasnt also referring to practices of sorts of not being helpful to people. Again i could of elaborated. And i tryed except you responded faster than i could add to my post as the thoughts came up.

And yes if i ran somebody over the bliss would not go away. But it doesn't mean i wouldnt care. Nor does it mean i would ever intentionally.

If you want peace imo its about the energy making that happen not from ideas of the mind.

This thread is an outline of what goes on to the individual in the reguards i have mentioned.

Not a practice. There are tons of stuff out there on practices.

running 15-02-2016 04:01 PM

Who i am as a person is no different than who i was before things opened up for me. What has changed is the joy and peace which has made life very easy.

For others it could be different. I dont know?

running 15-02-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

I'd love to hear more about that!

Im sorry i dont know any more about that.

naturesflow 15-02-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

It becomes endless

This is good information Baile. Makes more sense in how I relate to this heart awakening realizations.

Mr Interesting 15-02-2016 09:07 PM

" The "opening of the heart" has to do with self-development realizations born of an elevated moral understanding regarding the individual as it relates to Spirit and the rest of humanity"

And so my next artwork might very well be painting that on a nailbox. I mean it's supposed to be soapboxes but they just don't occur anymore and even nailboxes are getting a bit thin on the ground after having been replaced with die injected plastic ones.

And... of interest then is that photo from a few days ago where a flour company in the Great depression... and part of me feels it really would have been great, who heard that people were making clothes from the flour sacks, and purest cotton in those days, and so they started using patterned cotton for the sacks. I went inside a little after that and told Mum and she said her mother used them to make pillow cases... oops, sugar bags.

So it's like yes they called it the Great Depression because it might have been such a bolt out of the blue it was all quite frightening and turbulent but then again, you take away the money, that easy lubrication of certain stupidities allowed free rein, and the only thing worth investing in becomes the heart... so I can't help but thinking it would have actually been fun!

running 15-02-2016 09:39 PM

The most compassionate thing anybody could do is be themselves. This a very basic individual truth i have found that works for me. I could write endless reasons why.

But the thing is this. Its individual. Like Interesting brought up.

There are a lot of reasona i stay clear of making idealism a thing over my head.. But none of that matters to anybody except myself.

john1974 16-02-2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

hey john, my experience is that when you are able to live from the heart, judgement ceases to exist. Towards yourself, others, any situation. Nothing is good or bad, everything just 'is' and is interconnected. I think this is very similar to what you see in pretty much all world religions: live in love and you will find peace and unity, within yourself and with others. Maybe along those lines you could say that ego is where judgement resides?

sparkles thanks for the reply

jonesboy 16-02-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

It becomes endless.

An open heart is a real experience. One of joy/love radiating outwards. It is truly one of the most beautiful things one can experience. It also never stops, there is no end to the ever expanding nature of the heart chakra.

Once one opens the heart one is able to feel energy/prana within themselves and around them, from others.

Kundalini is often thought of as energy stored in the 1st chakra. Kundalini is really you, universal consciousness. Most people start off feeling a little energy, then they start to feel the heat and many of the other sensations related to kundalini. In truth you are that energy, there is no separation.

You are that.

running 16-02-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesboy
An open heart is a real experience. One of joy/love radiating outwards. It is truly one of the most beautiful things one can experience. It also never stops, there is no end to the ever expanding nature of the heart chakra.

Once one opens the heart one is able to feel energy/prana within themselves and around them, from others.

Kundalini is often thought of as energy stored in the 1st chakra. Kundalini is really you, universal consciousness. Most people start off feeling a little energy, then they start to feel the heat and many of the other sensations related to kundalini. In truth you are that energy, there is no separation.

You are that.

Thanks Jonesboy! And i think thats a great point about where kundalini resides. It seems to me it can start from anywhere. Mine started in the heart and crown. The root area was slow but steady to become it. So i defenetely didnt start there.

naturesflow 16-02-2016 09:20 PM

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesboy

This is where energy alone moving in self, is not the true essence of the deeper expanding nature of the heart chakra, opening the heart fully to life in everyway life is, not just in the radiating blissful notion that self alone builds this presence. Kundalini moves what is within. What moves within is what we allow to move into the heart space. What we open up to fully in this way, not of our own presence alone. Its ongoing and expanding as we live a life being this.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You are that.

Yes in some ways becoming aware of *feeling* and moving energy is what you are becoming, opening and letting go of all those blocks held in place over many lifetimes. The real presence is being able to hold your own presence of being this in life with all life, open and now clear to feel fully unrestricted. Be the talk you now have to walk one with all life in this way. SO in some ways the challenges of interacting with life impeded now show why you why you became impeded within to begin with. To hold that state shows the nature of you in everyway you became that, so the real walk begins to deepen yourself as you are clear now into a open presence of being.

Kar3n 16-02-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

This is where energy alone moving in self, is not the true essence of the deeper expanding nature of the heart chakra, opening the heart fully to life in everyway life is, not just in the radiating blissful notion that self alone builds this presence. Kundalini moves what is within. What moves within is what we allow to move into the heart space. What we open up to fully in this way, not of our own presence alone. Its ongoing and expanding as we live a life being this.

Yes in some ways becoming aware of *feeling* and moving energy is what you are becoming, opening and letting go of all those blocks held in place over many lifetimes. The real presence is being able to hold your own presence of being this in life with all life, open and now clear to feel fully unrestricted. Be the talk you now have to walk one with all life in this way. SO in some ways the challenges of interacting with life impeded now show why you why you became impeded within to begin with. To hold that state shows the nature of you in everyway you became that, so the real walk begins to deepen yourself as you are clear now into a open presence of being.

Can you please explain what you are trying to say in your second paragraph? Are you explaining what opening the heart has been like for you? Or, are you giving instruction on opening the heart?

naturesflow 17-02-2016 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kar3n
Can you please explain what you are trying to say in your second paragraph? Are you explaining what opening the heart has been like for you? Or, are you giving instruction on opening the heart?

Neither really because I wasn't really in the self zone specifically nor the instructing zone instructing others, more speaking awareness which is really just a intuitive inclusive connection in myself that flowed along.

I try not to label what flows more allow it to just be as it wants too.

A question for you now. What brought you here to ask this?

Is something confusing to you that you need to know reasons in sharing? It seems your more interested in the where did this come from than the actual context of the sharing. So that intrigues me.

Kar3n 17-02-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Neither really because I wasn't really in the self zone specifically nor the instructing zone instructing others, more speaking awareness which is really just a intuitive inclusive connection in myself that flowed along.

I try not to label what flows more allow it to just be as it wants too.

A question for you now. What brought you here to ask this?

Is something confusing to you that you need to know reasons in sharing? It seems your more interested in the where did this come from than the actual context of the sharing. So that intrigues me.

I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern. I was just asking for clarification on what you meant, it is difficult to gather the point you are trying to make.

No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini. Thank you for sharing your insight.

naturesflow 17-02-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern. I was just asking for clarification on what you meant, it is difficult to gather the point you are trying to make.

No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini. Thank you for sharing your insight.

So if your wanting the point doesn't that flow through the content itself?

You were asking more about whether it was personal experience? Or whether I was instructing? How does that serve you in understanding deeper my point?

So that seems to fit a more a need to know why I was sharing what I did, more than what the meaning of my understanding was about that is how I am seeing the point your wishing to gather.

So naturally that made me curious as to why you might ask such questions around sharing...

How does that serve you through knowing either?

Perhaps you would like to speak further about this or not. It is up to you. I am wanting to understand you more so by asking this.

Quote:

No confusion here about energy, obstructions, heart openings or kundalini

Do you want to share your view then about them if your someone more clear about all this? You may offer more insight to the picture here if you do have clarity in you?

Kar3n 17-02-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

So if your wanting the point doesn't that flow through the content itself?

You were asking more about whether it was personal experience? Or whether I was instructing? How does that serve you in understanding deeper my point?

So that seems to fit a more a need to know why I was sharing what I did, more than what the meaning of my understanding was about that is how I am seeing the point your wishing to gather.

So naturally that made me curious as to why you might ask such questions around sharing...

How does that serve you through knowing either?

Perhaps you would like to speak further about this or not. It is up to you. I am wanting to understand you more so by asking this.

Do you want to share your view then about them if your someone more clear about all this? You may offer more insight to the picture here if you do have clarity in you?

I was asking you questions so that I can understand where you are coming from and it serves me and you both, to the extent that I do not misread the points you are trying to make and what exactly you are trying to convey.

And, no, your point does not flow through the content, sorry, hence my asking...

naturesflow 17-02-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

I was asking you questions so that I can understand where you are coming from and it serves me and you both, to the extent that I do not misread the points you are trying to make and what exactly you are trying to convey.

How does knowing if I am instructing or talking from personal experience, help you? And you cant know what serves me can you? And I cant know what serves you unless we delve deeper to build it..Unless of course you believe you know me in light of how I am served and serving being an instructor or instructing...but I will let you answer this. Maybe that's a better question to ask you to understand the point your wanting to understand.

Quote:

And, no, your point does not flow through the content, sorry, hence my asking...

So it is about content after all? Yet you didn't ask me that originally to explain further in the next post you shared. So here we are not back to the content. Interesting way to build understanding if I may add.

These were your words below. So are you wanting to know and understand the content or the context in which it is presented? Context? content? where is the connection here..me no know.
Quote:

I have been following this thread and the context of sharing is of no concern.

RedEmbers 17-02-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

There is tons of information out there about countless things as spiritual. 90% or greater imo.

This is very simple stuff. Its not rocket science and its not a unique experience.

When the heart opens and the kundalini rises a magical thing begins to happen. The human nervous system becomes activated by spirit.

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind. The joy is not from the emotional body. It is from the nervous system.

Some refer to shakti as the joy. Silence as shiva.

The joy can have an intoxicating feel to it. You can feel the movement through the body.

The silence is like a peace in the mind. Its like there is nothing or not much extra activity going on. But the brain works fine.

The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions. Everything coexists.

Once they have become established. Emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go. It becomes endless. Reguardless of anything and everything. Nor can you wish it away or turn it off.

Thats a basic out line. A million things can be said about it. But this is whats important imo. Hope this helps somebody whom may be experiencing a heart and kundalini awakening. Or is interested in the possibilities through meditation and or some other practice for energetic decelopement.

Noice one Running.

jonesboy 17-02-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

How does knowing if I am instructing or talking from personal experience, help you? And you cant know what serves me can you? And I cant know what serves you unless we delve deeper to build it..Unless of course you believe you know me in light of how I am served and serving being an instructor or instructing...but I will let you answer this. Maybe that's a better question to ask you to understand the point your wanting to understand.

So it is about content after all? Yet you didn't ask me that originally to explain further in the next post you shared. So here we are not back to the content. Interesting way to build understanding if I may add.

These were your words below. So are you wanting to know and understand the content or not?

I think what she was getting at was your post was a bunch of nonsense and hard to understand.

She was asking you questions to see if you really had any substance underneath all the spiritual talk.

That's just my take.

naturesflow 17-02-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

QUOTE=jonesboy]I think what she was getting at was your post was a bunch of nonsense and hard to understand.
[/quote]

So was it nonsense to you or her? See now your putting words into her explanation here.
Quote:

She was asking you questions to see if you really had any substance underneath all the spiritual talk.

She was asking me if I was instructing or speaking from experience? Can you not read the questions she asked? what is spiritual talk anyway? I find that interesting that you perceive sharing in the many ways I share as being something to you.

Quote:

That's just my take.

I am asking the person in question. I don't mind you offering your ideas of another all the same, it can open up lots more things to understand more so.

naturesflow 17-02-2016 11:11 PM

Kar3n.

My apologizies I just read back and see where I mis interpreted your orginal ask.

Sometimes its good to go back and review oneself so did. So forget all I shared on from that, it seems you original ask was misinterpreted by me for some reason.

Next time I will be more mindful of myself when I am reading responses.

Kar3n 17-02-2016 11:22 PM

Quote:

These were your words below. So are you wanting to know and understand the content or the context in which it is presented? Context? content? where is the connection here..me no know.

Content is what is written, context is the meaning of what is written. The two are certainly related, but not the same thing. I am asking you about context of your content because what you have written makes absolutely no sense to me in regards to the post you quoted. No, I do not have any concerns about the context of your sharing, people share because they want to or have something to add to a conversation.

I have stated that I was asking for clarification. If you are unwilling to clarify, as your tone indicates, just say so; I am ok with that.

naturesflow 17-02-2016 11:35 PM

My tone was in confusion of what you really wanted to know.

I went back re read your asking and realized I didn't offer you enough information to clarify, hence my post above saying I probably wasn't more mindful in my reading of your asking to build deeper understanding.

Sure I can clarify, my tone of confusion was more about not understanding exactly why and what you wanted clarity on.

But I can dig it.