Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Do Twin flame really exist? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145375)

Baybee123 22-11-2022 04:03 PM

Do Twin flame really exist?

I’m confused whether I’m just obsessed with this person or he’s actually my twin.
I came across him 3 weeks ago and we spoke for less than 2 weeks. One day he suddenly decided to ghost me.
However I’m really shaken, the way he spoke and the way we connected I have never felt like this before with anyone else. He shook to my core. Now he’s gone I’m really struggling to cope, and wondering if it’s obsession or actually my twin flame?
How does one know if it’s your twin flame? And do they come back?

Would love to chat to someone who has gone through this. I can’t believe how can someone leave you so empty in such a short amount of time? We literally spoke for like 10-11 days.

I am into astrology and the synastry was good too.

RedEmbers 23-11-2022 02:13 AM

You deserve better then ghosting behaviour.

I was in a relationship with a man who used silence and stonewalling to control me. Ghosting is unfortunately quite normalised in society as many people don't seem to have the communication skills as a species to lovingly release people from our energy fields.

Their silence is a gift if you are listening. I would take this gift and allow your heart to lead to something far better for yourself.

It takes people being able to look at themselves and others with courage and compassion to do so, to lovingly release and transition a connection.

As for twin flames... that is a personal belief.

I believe they exist but that is because it is a part of my souls journey, growth and possible expansion of the universe at large.
If you believe in twin flames, that is all that matters.

One day my soul may no longer need to manifest such an experience but for now, my soul is wise and knows what is true and right for me.

It is like asking someone if they like vanilla icecream... they either do or they don't and neither is wrong.

Or if someone wants to build a houseboat to live in, simply for the experience of living in a houseboat... power to them.

Peace and love....

RedEmbers 23-11-2022 02:25 AM

I really do wonder if you would really want to be in a long term relationship with someone who uses the silent treatment as a way to avoid their vulnerability and personal truth.
To me, when someone ghosts me, they are doing me a favour.

I know that I wouldn't. Communicating when you need to take some time out, gather your thoughts and ensuring that the other person knows your intentions for return, seems much more emotionally mature and kind to me in a healthy relationship.

That is what someone who cares about their relationships would do in my humble opinion.

I even tell my cat when I am leaving for work because he loves me and I want to set the positive intention to him that I will come home to greet him again. I want my cat to feel safe with me, not uncertain of my love and intentions.

Just my thoughts.:hug:

Miss Hepburn 23-11-2022 02:34 AM

My take

Ya know, we have had many deep loving, (and loving, yet painful) relationships in many past lives.
We can meet these past loves that stir up the past.
(I have met many!) :tongue:
Oh my, the electricity, the chemistry, the unexplainable connection of hearts...and the turmoil.

When the turmoil starts up they are not your twin flame...but, man, is there a flame and fire!!!!
Head swirling cuz of the attraction.
But,
your twin flame is easy! Like an old shoe, a hand in a glove, easy! Your best friend ever;
understanding, funny, has unconditional love...
and is usually not here when you are...but is cheering you on...and will see you when you get back Home.

My take, that you don't have to believe.

RedEmbers 23-11-2022 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, your twin flame is easy! Like an old shoe, a hand in a glove, easy! Your best friend ever;
understanding, funny, has unconditional love...
and is usually not here when you are...but is cheering you on...and will see you when you get back Home.

100 percent this. Home is unconditional love and support.

This is why i don't settle until I find this and I am happy in my heart knowing that everything will work out fine..happy with love in my heart ❤️

Baybee123 23-11-2022 07:00 AM

Thank you Red Embers you have actually explained it so beautifully… I feel so much at peace really. And suddenly this obsession of wanting him back has vanished. Thank you ��

Baybee123 23-11-2022 07:01 AM

Thank you Miss Hepburn your reply was so helpful ��

RedEmbers 23-11-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baybee123
Thank you Red Embers you have actually explained it so beautifully… I feel so much at peace really. And suddenly this obsession of wanting him back has vanished. Thank you ��

I am glad that you feel some peace.

A calm, safe and loving partnership built on friendship, trust and understanding is what is out there for you to experience if that is what your heart desires.

By putting up boundaries with the universe on what you will and won't accept, you inform the universe to bring you closer to what you truly desire and for every door which closes, a new one opens.
:hug2:

Baybee123 23-11-2022 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I am glad that you feel some peace.
A calm, safe and loving partnership built on friendship, trust and understanding is what is out there for you to experience if that is what your heart desires.
By putting up boundaries with the universe on what you will and won't accept, you inform the universe to bring you closer to what you truly desire and for every door which closes, a new one opens.

This is so true…thank you ��

lostsoul13 24-11-2022 08:25 PM

Yes twin flames really exist, just the process with reincarnation and reunion is long winded- even those twins that don’t run face issues regarding split up because of reincarnation ect

It could be hundreds of years before you can get a balance… karma and reincarnation all part of the process???