Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   I'd Like to be Attuned to Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125187)

wombaton 15-09-2018 05:51 PM

I'd Like to be Attuned to Reiki

Hi All!

I'm new here. I signed up because I'm interested in getting Usui Reiki Attunement. I'm from Manila, Philippines however and I don't know any legit Reiki teachers here. The ones I've found online are either dodgy or don't reply to inquiries....
Do any of you guys do free distance Reiki Attunement? And does that work?

Would love to get some advice! :smile:

BigJohn 17-09-2018 01:32 AM

Long distance Attunements do not seem to work. They hsould but I have never come across a person that has made that claim.

If you study how Reiki came about, originally it was free and there were no rigid hand positions. If you study that version of Reiki, you should be able to practice Reiki.

Kittycat8 04-07-2019 10:09 AM

Hiya, I realise it's an old thread. I had a distance attunement with Lisa Powers via Udemy Reiki course. It's certainly worked for me. There is a Facebook page for the course also and many had incredible experiences during their attunement and after. I fell asleep during mine and the whole experience has been nothing but positive after. Things I needed to have come to light, it's all been an incredible experience. Reiki is energy and can move through time and space to where is needs to go as with the same with being attuned to it... It's already part of you. Blessings

Empowers 04-07-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Long distance Attunements do not seem to work. They hsould but I have never come across a person that has made that claim.

If you study how Reiki came about, originally it was free and there were no rigid hand positions. If you study that version of Reiki, you should be able to practice Reiki.

I agree with this - I have taught people who have not been in my presence (i.e. over the phone) and who never, therefore, got an attunement. They have had miracles happen under their hands. What Reiki is, does not need you to be attuned. The attunement, in my mind, is just a bonus :)

BigJohn 08-08-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittycat8
Hiya, I realise it's an old thread. I had a distance attunement with Lisa Powers via Udemy Reiki course. It's certainly worked for me. There is a Facebook page for the course also and many had incredible experiences during their attunement and after. I fell asleep during mine and the whole experience has been nothing but positive after. Things I needed to have come to light, it's all been an incredible experience. Reiki is energy and can move through time and space to where is needs to go as with the same with being attuned to it... It's already part of you. Blessings

Great to hear this.

Distance attunements should work......... I suspect why it worked for you is you probably really believe it could happen. It would be interesting to see how your belief system accepted what so many claim can not happen.

ElfinSoul 07-09-2019 03:05 AM

Hi I'm new too and dabble in reiki.

Hawaiian Dreams 10-09-2019 10:26 PM

Welcome! I love reiki :)

Alexpizzoferro 26-09-2019 10:08 PM

Check out Love Inspiration. Free ebooks with attunements for many levels of Usui Reiki and others.