Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   There are evil spirits that won't leave me alone (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136096)

jgross4573 03-07-2020 11:26 PM

There are evil spirits that won't leave me alone

I have a man and a young lady spirit among others that won't leave even after I told them countless times and I don't have any idea why and they are annoying me. They say they are trying to help but I feel they are being manipulative. The man voice said he will never leave and he thinks he is in charge. I don't care for him around me. I don't need him around period. I am irritated that they came to me months prior and I attempted to find support to dispose of them with a Shaman but unfortunately, that didn't help. I tried other things as well and I feel like nothing is working.

This spirit assumes I am lonely when I am most definitely not. They are incorrect and they are stating lies. He attempts to discover reasons to stay and one of them is that there is something wrong with me. Like that I am sick or something and I am not sick at all. I am perfectly fine. Other spirits that are attached try to find other things wrong with me. But the man voice doesn't have my best interest at heart. He is the main one and so is the young lady.

Everything was fine before they came to me. I didn't feel so much pressure, outrage, and trouble. I was very happy and free. Since they came and tried talking to me they destroyed everything. They are a huge weight on me and again they are causing me trouble. They disregard what I tell them and excuse what I am feeling. It doesn't appear as though they truly care about me. They aren't loving spirits and they are not what they say they are. I feel they came to me and disguised themselves as friends or whatever and I never had this problem before. This is all new to me.

This man is demanding and he instructs me to talk when I would prefer not to, and he advises me to sleep and eat.

He comes to me when I am angry and frustrated. He needs to recognize that because I feel this way, that doesn't mean he should come and bother me. I don't know why and maybe he senses this as a weakness. I don't need his assistance and he said he came to me to help like I mentioned before but it doesn't feel like it. It just feels wrong what they are doing. He pesters me when I am watching something or playing a video game. He tells me to watch the whole video and tells me to eat everything when I don't want to. He keeps on telling me what to do a lot. I don't need him to do this. He appears to be condescending. It is not his concern to worry about what I am doing.

I don't need any spirits watching me or in my business. He gets angry at me when I don't listen to him and he tries to converse with me and I have had enough of it. He advises me to wise up or man up which isn't exceptionally kind. I got a great deal of what he says on EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). Same with the young lady. They don't sound decent and I don't care for that. I never requested this. I don't have a clue what else to do. I am praying and drawing nearer to God everyday. I even read the Holy Bible.

He doesn't get I don't care for him and there is something not right with him he claims he loves me yet I don't care for him and the same goes with the young lady. I simply need to live in harmony and not deal with this. He tries to make himself seem like he is a good person but he isn't and he lies and says he isn't dead.

OK so I am not sure why they came to me in the first place I guess I was talking to myself and they responded or I maybe I started talking to them without realizing it. They thought I was there to help them but I wasn't.

It is creepy they are watching what I am doing and I hear them make noises like making breathing noises and sniffing like they have a body and then they take over my body and act like they have one. It is really weird I feel like I can't do anything because no matter what I do when I tell them to leave me alone they say no. I feel like it is hopeless. I feel defeated and they also want to follow me around everywhere and I wish this didn't happen to me. I posted on another site and someone else on a different site said they are feeding off my emotions. I am not sure if that is what they are doing or not.

I think I may be possessed by them. I don't know what they are and who they are. I think they think my body is theirs and it isn't obviously. I am really stressed out and I feel like I have a lot on my plate and I just want peace.

Also they both think I am back-talking them when I don't want anything to do with them and they don't have anything to with me and I don't know them. They get mad when I don't listen. About them thinking I am sick, I was worried about my health before and now they are asking me about my health and trying to talk to me about it and I don't know why they are but I am not worried about my health anymore and they continue to ask me and asking me if I am deaf.

The young lady spirit is accusing me of things I am not and she is telling me things. The man thinks he is loving and with light but he won't leave and that is what concerns me. When I turn on the EVP there are different spirits each time and after I work hard to get rid of them.

I just want to get this resolved. I am catholic and if it's not too much trouble help! If you have any questions I will answer them.

Hologram8 03-07-2020 11:35 PM

rebuke them in the name of jesus christ - it's worth a try

Brian100 15-07-2020 11:20 PM

They got you man.
The only way out is Catholic Jesus and Mary religion.

Use the miraculous medal against them. . . I got mine from the Assoc of Miraculous medal in Perryville. And its a very easy prayer to say. Ask for her rays! TO SHINE ON YOU.
She will crush them spirits head for you.

desert rat 21-07-2020 06:45 PM

I would find out why they have chosen to stay on the earth plane on not moved to higher astral planes. Do they not know their dead ,or have unfinished business ?

jgross4573 22-07-2020 02:08 AM

DesertRat, Sometimes they say were not dead because I said I won't talk to anyone who is dead and then they say they are. I am very confused I feel like they are playing mind games. I feel they are trying to make excuses to stay and that makes me upset because I don't want them around. I don't know how to find out if they have unfinished business or not. I don't have anyone to go to and I don't want to talk to them because they upset me. I am just dismissing them as halucinations at this point even though they can be picked up on EVP. I don't know about the unfinished business but they tell me to eat, sleep, and etc. They think they can boss me around when I am the one in charge of my body. I tried holy water, I tried praying to God, I tried rebuking them and among other things. I did a lot and they don't seem to take the hint that I want them gone. It makes me mad that they don't listen but I have to listen to them. I am mad they are around me and they are making me upset and they give me the creeps because they don't get that I don't like them. I hate them because they are so annoying and they don't respect me. I don't know what to do. I did a lot of work to get rid of them though.

jgross4573 22-07-2020 02:08 AM

DesertRat, Sometimes they say were not dead because I said I won't talk to anyone who is dead and then they say they are. I am very confused I feel like they are playing mind games. I feel they are trying to make excuses to stay and that makes me upset because I don't want them around. I don't know how to find out if they have unfinished business or not. I don't have anyone to go to and I don't want to talk to them because they upset me. I am just dismissing them as halucinations at this point even though they can be picked up on EVP. I don't know about the unfinished business but they tell me to eat, sleep, and etc. They think they can boss me around when I am the one in charge of my body. I tried holy water, I tried praying to God, I tried rebuking them and among other things. I did a lot and they don't seem to take the hint that I want them gone. It makes me mad that they don't listen but I have to listen to them. I am mad they are around me and they are making me upset and they give me the creeps because they don't get that I don't like them. I hate them because they are so annoying and they don't respect me. I don't know what to do. I did a lot of work to get rid of them though.

desert rat 26-07-2020 03:34 PM

One thing you might try , find out who some of their loved ones are that have passed on. Let them know they are weighting for them at the astral garden.

jgross4573 27-07-2020 10:45 PM

DesertRat, ok, thank you, I will try that.

BlackfoxNZ 28-07-2020 12:02 AM

Spirit entities can not target beings they can not find. It is possible to change your fields of your energetic body/astral/spiritual body to blend or become invisible to other spirits. I have been able to completely hide myself on spiritual plains from other entities so it can be done speaking from my own experiences. You can also make copies of your energy body’s and have them placed around you to confuse and waste the entities time.

Deception is not just something that is only found in the physical plains, it’s used a lot in spiritual/energetic plains as well and if used in self defence like in your case you are justified in the use of it.

Entities like and prefer to attack/interfere with people when they are in a hightten emotional state as its very easy to make emotional people to act on a emotion rather tham thinking the action through. Hence why most ESPs are targeted a lot

Edit:corrected spelling

BlackfoxNZ 28-07-2020 01:56 AM

Just noticed there was a thread below this one the same as this and have read through it and will quickly cover a few points I seen in there to try to help,

1, the problem with the bible is that its a translation of a translation of a translation so it should not be taken in as a 100% true full and acute book.

2, the notion of calling on jesus or another godlike figure shows that you lack any skill or motivation or ability to defend yourself. There is a huge amount of shields and other things people can do to defend themselves but it is not mentioned anywhere especially in church’s as the goal is to keep you coming back and keep you in a state of needing help. And most spirits rely on people not knowing how to defend themselves as it gives them something to do and a energetic source.

3, yes it is possible to kick someone’s soul out of their body and take control of it although from reading the other thread of jgross it seems that they entities thankful are unaware of most ways to do it. The most commen time is when someone is just waking up as the body is expecting a soul to return and if another try’s to enter it can have access for a small amount of time until the body realises something is not right and kicks it out then by that time you soul quickly re enters back in and you are back safely in your body. It’s quite a lot of work to get someone out of their body when they are awake so you have nothing to fear about while awake, most of the time the simple act of putting a solid shield/wall around yourself on a energetic level that blocks every entity you know of will protect your body throughout the night while you may be off doing something else like astral travelling.
Edit added: false awakenings can be causes by you think you have woken up but are still asleep is caused by a entity trying to trick your soul into thinking it’s woken up in your body but doesn’t last long as the entity doesn’t know day to day things and lacks the knowledge to keep the soul and body tricked for long periods of time. Also can be a entity trying to trick you to get information while your mind is confused. But again it is very easy to defend yourself from these types of attacks with basic shields. (Clear fields work much more effectively than the white/bright as white energy is like a lighthouse which can draw more entities towards you)