Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Incarnated angels, what is your daytime job... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73940)

Alchemilla 29-08-2014 09:10 AM

Incarnated angels, what is your daytime job...

... and how do you incorporate your life's mission in it? Can you incorporate it at all?

I work as a schoolteacher. I can do a lot of lightwork working with the kids, but not as much as I would like to. I always have to be careful what I say or do. I can do a lot "secretly", though. Yes, lightwork should not have to be kept a secret, but if I did it openly, I would risk losing my job.

How about you guys?

froebellian 29-08-2014 12:10 PM

Lightworking has now become my life. It was not a conscious choice though.

Alchemilla 29-08-2014 12:16 PM

Froebellian, so you can live on the lightwork you are doing? That is my goal as well, but I am far from there, yet.
I have cut back on teaching to be able to do healing work. But I don't charge anything for it yet, because I still have a lot to learn.

froebellian 29-08-2014 12:35 PM

No, it is an adjustment. It was not a choice as I said that I made here, up there yes, however reality and purpose do not always balance out.

I don't charge, but there are other ways I am hoping that will come forward.

Alchemilla 29-08-2014 11:20 PM

What exactly do you mean by adjustment? Would you mind elaborating?
Thank you so much!

froebellian 30-08-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemilla
What exactly do you mean by adjustment? Would you mind elaborating?
Thank you so much!

It will be different for everyone, but it is about changing your life and what was/is important to you. Sometimes, fate intervenes and it happens without any warning. That takes adjusting to a different way of seeing things and living. That some things will become more important that you would not have anticipated.

Alchemilla 12-09-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froebellian
It will be different for everyone, but it is about changing your life and what was/is important to you. Sometimes, fate intervenes and it happens without any warning. That takes adjusting to a different way of seeing things and living. That some things will become more important that you would not have anticipated.

Ok, thank you. Now I know what you mean. Yes, I have had some adjusting to do as well...

Rah nam 13-09-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemilla
... and how do you incorporate your life's mission in it? Can you incorporate it at all?

I work as a schoolteacher. I can do a lot of lightwork working with the kids, but not as much as I would like to. I always have to be careful what I say or do. I can do a lot "secretly", though. Yes, lightwork should not have to be kept a secret, but if I did it openly, I would risk losing my job.

How about you guys?

And you are in deed angelic. I don't come across to many who claim to be and really are. But any way me and my friend are her to help with the shift.
We work on an energy level. How can I say, Bring in,anchor and then modulate energies.

Alchemilla 13-09-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
But any way me and my friend are her to help with the shift.
We work on an energy level. How can I say, Bring in,anchor and then modulate energies.

Thank you for your reply.
It sounds interesting. Can you do it while doing your regular job, or when do you do it?
I have actually once had a dream where I was pulling people up into the higher vibrations and thought maybe this was one of my missions as well.

Rah nam 13-09-2014 12:07 PM

I work very little these days. Even so energy work is very strenuous, it is until now never done more then twice a day. At moment not at all. We are waiting for an other window. Later in the month.